Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

WAR WITH RFT

Last updated on 14 years ago
W
hey guyz, i was talking to rft gab and well he wants a war with voltz, a nice good war for old times sake. we havent had much activity with wars in rf as a clan and i think it would be a good idea. it is on october 27th at 3 or 4pm Eastern time. ill make sure to find out what time exactly. but i would like to know who is down!!?!? i unfortunately will not be able to make it because i will be starting a second job so its up to u guyz to see who will represent voltz. :) happy gaming guyz.
C
Good luck guys if you play :)
Danny
I'd be down, except with parents as anal as mine, only time I could have a scheduled play time is on the weekends.
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
E
Im at work at that time so i cant play either
W
hmm. well ill see if gab wants to reschedule.
Danny
Make it a saturday afternoon, or sometime saturday evening if possible.
Bouch
i might be able to play with yall Saturday evening.. Bout what time would it be?
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
N
I would play if i was in the clan but im going to a lan party with my clan we play combat arms
Cupid
I am free Saturday evening.
W
kool. im talkin to gab right now to see whats up with this so we can get this thing going. :)
Danny
Tell gab mario is possibly playing. I used to play with him and his girlfriend all the time in his server. It'll be cool to play him again.
W
LOL
lain
HOW CAN YOU MAKE WAR WITH FRENCH PEOPLE?
LCF
Lmao! How? As simply as saying that you love our president! But I m happy to see this clan still active on rf... They probably failed on unreal tournament.
www.glop.org/gamercard/card/lcf017-forumgames.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: