Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Is anyone here!?

Last updated on 9 years ago
P
Hallo its me Priceless ~~
Cupid
I am here.
E
I live.
Cupid
We all live! We're about as active as Red Faction is haha.
E
Yeah pretty much. Tried playing it a couple times, but playing by yourself is no fun
Cupid
I've been playing quite a lot lately.

There are about 12 people playing on a good night. Right now the Ponyfaction server is the only one active.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
I will back
Bouch
Hey guys! I have recently started playing again...just have this hair up my ass to do so...I play some nights after 6pm..ish..CST(or whatever Jackson, MS time is..lol)
Many ppl are asking me why there isn't a <Voltz> Server anymore..and asking "me" to bring it back...I just tell them that we are...well...idk what we are... However, ppl still play and I think it wise to keep it going. I would like to talk to you Cupid about possibly bring back a CTF and DM server if it's possible.. PM me man, lets catch up.
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: