Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Banned from 20Hz

Last updated on 11 years ago
M
Firstly I know this isn't the right place to discuss this, but I feel I have no other way to resolve the issue. I'm getting pretty damn tired of being banned from 20Hz, a server i had done absolutely nothing wrong on.

The following post was made by me almost a year ago now, on this forum on the 27th of April, 2012. Still unresolved.

"hah, i just got banned on that server for no reason (by NitrOw of course) under the name corn cob. and this time i actually did NOTHING wrong. what a bloke. no red x, nothing."

I'd be interested to know what your problem is, NitrOw.

Out...
NitrOw
Firstly, I'll answer your question: I don't have a problem with you. Second of all, I don't ban anyone for no reason. I only ban obvious players which anyone else would also ban them. I actually can't remember you(as 85 % of the players who I met @ RF), so maybe something went wrong, or there was some misunderstanding. Anyway, PM your IP, and I'll see what I can do.
badges.evolvehq.com/evolve/slim/msNxd2mpXJ8SJt1W.jpg
NitrOw
The issue is resolved, so this topic can be locked.
badges.evolvehq.com/evolve/slim/msNxd2mpXJ8SJt1W.jpg
M
no threads get locked anymore no point
Bouch
OK, resolved. Thread will be locked.
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: