Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Pure ownage

Last updated on 14 years ago
G
i.imgur.com/2qjJr.jpg
Cupid
LMAO
SeeLkaDooM
i dont get it lol... 30 frags alone?! or maybe there was people and then left cause of ownage.
N
Whats 6 x 5 = 30 everycap is 5 points
G

SeeLkaDooM wrote:
i dont get it lol... 30 frags alone?! or maybe there was people and then left cause of ownage.

And I owned all of them without firing a single shot or killing any of them...
E
Was there anybody there to begin with though?

And if they were, were they sitting there trying to kill you?
SeeLkaDooM
Pff.. so you just captured flags alone in server without anybody.. boring...

but funny LoL.
G
Went in there for about a minute hoping someone would join but they didn't. :(
N
Rolf i alwayd go on the roof in that level. your untouchable.
Cupid
Seems like a lot of people don't get the joke.
E
We got the joke, we just didn't find it funny.
N
How is that not funny? That is legendary, he's untouchable. C'mon the joke is aweosome. :P

PS. My grammar is really good. :)
E
you put a comma in instead of fullstop. Not very good grammar.
Cupid
I found it funny.
G

easy on me wrote:
you put a comma in instead of fullstop. Not very good grammar.

That only bothers people that aren't getting laid.

Also, you didn't capitalize the first letter of your shitty sentence, you illiterate prick!
N
LOL. No flamming, carrying on and being bitches to people.
E
Yes guitar, I did have poor grammar in that sentence, but I was only picking on it because he boasted that his grammar was very good. If he hadn't, I would have ignored it. I on the other hand, hadn't boasted about my grammar being good at all. I could if I felt like it, but I didn't feel like it. You have, in your unwarranted sentence, also forgotten a subject. And you're carrying on about my grammar being poor. If you're going to do that without people drawing attention to it, I suggest that you ensure yours is correct first.
W
easy on me, calm down bro, this thread was only meant to be a joke, must u be so serious with everything? i understand i was wrong before about u putting cupid down but its clear u get off on sayingthings that may/may not bother others. please bro, keep that shit out of this thread. it was a joke, if u didnt find it funny then get the fuck out. simple as that. stop being an arse and move on with ur life as others do with theirs.
G

easy on me wrote:
Yes guitar, I did have poor grammar in that sentence, but I was only picking on it because he boasted that his grammar was very good. If he hadn't, I would have ignored it. I on the other hand, hadn't boasted about my grammar being good at all. I could if I felt like it, but I didn't feel like it. You have, in your unwarranted sentence, also forgotten a subject. And you're carrying on about my grammar being poor. If you're going to do that without people drawing attention to it, I suggest that you ensure yours is correct first.

That post was also a joke... your humor sucks man. Do I need to break it down for you?

And I wasn't really ever trying to be funny to begin with, just bored to be honest.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: