Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Nesquick vs. Cupid

Last updated on 14 years ago
Cupid
rf.vivalavoltz.com/image/screens/91820101.jpg
SeeLkaDooM
Do not ever mess with the co-leader of Voltz .

And btw ive changed my name in game .. no longer this blue name.
And forget it about getting back to voltz, i dont wanna anymore...
Consider this game a little bit dead.
E
Well Seel, we had already forgotten it. It was never a consideration. And yes Cupid. You beat Nesquick. Congratulations. Umm sorry I don't really care. It's not really saying much. I can beat him by that much too on occasion, and on others it's pretty even. He occasionally JUST beats me. And anybody who says I'm good, is a liar. I suck.
N
Easy you suck no your not. When i get another chance i'll beat Cupid it was my first time coming back to play but yeah Cupid is really good, king wanted to play Cupid so bad LOL.
Danny
Lol I beat nes fragless. Just saying D: haha, now nes just needs to get owned by Pyro? Actually...I don't even know if Pyro is good or not (I've never seen him play).
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
Bouch
Damn, i knew i should have stayed in there a little longer last night. Maybe next time i see u playin cupid, ill get you to 1v1. i've gotten a little better since the last time we 1v1'd lol, but not much.
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
N
He's different to most players, aim is incredible and the character is hard to shoot at a small as girl. :)
Danny
Lol, so why don't you just be a girl too? :p
E
His accuracy was only 16%.... That's not that good....
SeeLkaDooM
I think maybe cupid was stressed in voltz server when i was there too yesterday to talk with him...

Just telling him that he beat up nesquick ( i said beated my bad).. And hes the co-leader of voltz... And then he left.. :S
Started to hate me too? :( Sorry..
N
Lol Cupid is nice to me. Cupid is really aweosme guy :)
W
cupid is a nice guy agreed, and i think hes a skilled player, i think accuracy has nothing to do with it. accuracy doesnt equal skill level. is it just me or does it seem like easy on me is putting cupid down?
E
It's just you. I was saying it in reply to nesquick, who was using Cupid's skin and "accuracy" as an excuse for losing. I was pointing out that 16 percent accuracy isn't really all that "incredible" as nesquick said.
Cupid
It's not incredible. Nesquick was good at dodging, though.

I had to beat him by other means than accuracy.
E
Having 50 ping also helps, no doubt.
N
Yeah but it was also at 12 am. oh umm sorry but how do you do screenshots? Haha. I always have this thing where when i shoot at a somebody i always for some reason walk into them. But all in all Cupid is a skilled player. :)
SeeLkaDooM
Just press the PrintScreenSysRq button from keyboard.
And it will appear into your Screenshots folder from the main RF game folder. (DUH)

P.S So you all agree about cupid is awesome guy, but what about Pyro? Dont ya think he needs attention too?, afterall hes the leader of voltz for now.
Danny
I agree that games are not won by accuracy. Nesquick, you have to understand that I have won games by various ways other than aim and dodging. Brains play a huge part in ctf. I have played very low accuracy games before, and very high accuracy games (in ar it has varied from 11-24 accuracy). In reg it can vary from 12-29. Another big thing is pickups. Deciding times to get armor, and sometimes even leave armor is a big part of the game. I have won games taking much more damage than I gave. If you have time, I can show you what I mean (I'm no master, or even alll that great, but I can show you some basic stuff of what to do and what not to do at certain times).
N
No seel, How do you put it up on this?
N
I know mario but im getting better :D
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: