Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

War request.

Last updated on 14 years ago
Danny
War Status : Request
Date : Possible Sep. 25th, around 1:00 pm eastern standard time (US).
Opponent : Whoever volunteers.
War Type : CTF
War Specification : Reg.
War Style : 2v2 or 3v3
Number of Maps : Two maps chosen by the the One map chosen by voltz (ar only, and hmg only maps are accepted. However, rail will not be played unless agreed by all sides), and the other map chosen by the other team.
I would like to request yodaddy and I be on the voltz team. If another member will volunteer, it can be made a 3v3 (maybe pyro will do it :D).
This is more for fun than serious competition. Ss's and videos may be taken and uploaded, but I would really appreciate little to no bragging taking place upon winner (its for a fun game).
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
Bouch
sounds like fun
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
N
Couunt me haha. I live in aus so dont know when ill be able to play.
Danny
Yeah bouch, you can join as well if you would like to. It's more for fun than anything else really. I just said 2v2 or 3v3 because I am worries how many available opponents are still left that would be willing to play. I believe I may have gotten someone..although I forget how his name goes. Its something like "1v1 DVT TBS". Something like that...Anyways, if we can get enough people to play against, then we could even make it a 5v5 or whatever.
N
I have king with me
Danny
Okay. Are you sure your actually his partner? I'm pretty sure he normally only partners with me or silver. But if king wants to join, and he says your actually his partner then thats okay I guess.
Bouch

Mario wrote:
Yeah bouch, you can join as well if you would like to. It's more for fun than anything else really. I just said 2v2 or 3v3 because I am worries how many available opponents are still left that would be willing to play. I believe I may have gotten someone..although I forget how his name goes. Its something like "1v1 DVT TBS". Something like that...Anyways, if we can get enough people to play against, then we could even make it a 5v5 or whatever.

Okay, sweet! I would like to, if we can get a few folks in on it, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, im cool with whatever. Just keep me updated on this thread and let us know when you want to do it.:)
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
Danny
King said he could get him, Thomas, and Silver. With nes thats 4 (yes, I just did the math for you. Even if you didn't want me to). Might be best to organize three teams though. Example: Me, yodaddy, Bouch Vs. King, Thomas, Silver.
Next opponents: Nitro, Cruz, shady.
I say that because there may not be enough available voltz members to play larger than a 3v3 or 4v4.
E

Mario wrote:
King said he could get him, Thomas, and Silver. With nes thats 4 (yes, I just did the math for you. Even if you didn't want me to). Might be best to organize three teams though. Example: Me, yodaddy, Bouch Vs. King, Thomas, Silver.
Next opponents: Nitro, Cruz, shady.
I say that because there may not be enough available voltz members to play larger than a 3v3 or 4v4.

I like how you just skipped out nesquick when saying what the teams were :)
Danny
Haha, honest mistake. Notice I counted nes in the beginning.
N
Yes Easy but im quite bad now haha.
G
I'd play if you needed more players and if I ended up getting back into Voltz. Just throwin' that out there...
Danny
Yes, if guitar is accepted then he would obviously be on the team, lol. 4v4 would be better at any rate (1v1, 2v2, and 4v4 are all good...3v3 is just weird and not that great).
E

Mario wrote:
Haha, honest mistake. Notice I counted nes in the beginning.

I know... That just made it even more skillful :) He would have gone to the event and said "where am I?" coz he saw his name their earlier
N
LOL. Easy havn't seen you in ages bro.
SeeLkaDooM
Seen him or not he lives in shadows :P
E
Of course I do. I'm a ninja.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: