Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Tryout For Voltz RCON (Let's get this party started :D)

Last updated on 14 years ago
Danny
How old are you? 15 Years of Age

Do we know you? I hope so, considering I have posted about 5 million times in the past few weeks.

What other servers do you have rcon for? TKO, My friend thomas' server (when its up), Red Faction CTF and...I think thats all (I also have rcon to a server called "rail rail rail, except its spelled in symbols. I just got that two days ago).

Are there any current Voltz rcon holders that can vouch for you? Bouch, Boor, and yodaddy would all vouch for me I think, maybe bumblebee and others as well (I don't know if all those people have rcon though).

Where are you from? Columbus, Ohio (America).

You must have at least 25 forum posts before requesting rcon.
Do you have at least 25 posts? Yes. I don't know how many, but I am positive that it is more than that.

Have you read, understood and agreed to our rules and only our rules? Yes....I did look for a while for the rules and realized it was in the thread right below the one that had this stuff :P

(Optional) An explanation to the current rcon holders why you want rcon. This will be posted in the voting area for the current rcon holders to vote whether you are approved or not. You need a majority vote. This is basically a paragraph or two trying to convince the current rcon holders to vote for you.
Well you see, I play red faction a LOT. So when I'm there and some modders come in, I can ban them. I can also change maps when the majority vote for it, I can kick those who are harassing, or impersonating. I also like to believe that my judgement is excellent, and would be able to be just in deciding whether to kick/ban someone. Another reason is that I'm trying out for VoltZ and if I'm accepted then theres another Voltz member/RCON holder for your servers (I think thats a good thing...don't know if you do though, lol). Well, I think thats all. I really do want it so, I hope there are enough people in Voltz who agree I would be good with it.

Thanks
E

Mario wrote:

Do we know you? I hope so, considering I have posted about 5 million times in the past few weeks.

Good thing there was no call for honesty. He has a total of 70 posts.
Danny
I had a feeling you were going to say something about that :)
Oh, and if word were here, something like this would probably be said. "Mario is a FANTASTIC guy, give him whatever he wants"...jk it would probably be something more like..."*sigh*, what have we become"
Danny
For those wondering about loytalty or trust issues, the reason I got "kicked" from Voltz last time was because of having two clans. I had done this because I did not know that a person couldn't be in two clans at once. I was especially confused because I had seen an m2b member (I think it was m2b) that used rcon in voltz to change a map. This led me to believe that that member was part of both m2b and Voltz. When I started the new clan with my friend I had no idea that I couldn't be part of both. When I was asked about it we had already made the website and set everything up, and I didn't feel like I could just ditch him with everything. I want people to know that if I get accepted for Voltz and RCON, that I now understand that I have to stick with Voltz.
N
I agree Mario should get rcon because when me n mario where plying 3 modders came and wrecked the gsme but there banned because trademark banned then :P any who he would make a good rcon holder :)
E
If Trademark was there to ban them nesquick, your argument is invalid. You're saying that he should have rcon because modders wreck his game. Yet an rcon holder was there. So there is no lack of rcon, at the time. So no need for another.
Danny
Well one other valid example is when the "fat nigger"s came in and were modding with speed mods, fast shoot mods (went through entire ar round in half a second), and other mods. By the time Bouch came in he did not have time to ban both of them.
Cupid
You request will be forwarding to the voting phase. You'll know in two days.
Danny
Alright, now is the time where I am constantly wondering whats gonna happen :p
Danny
Drum roll please :)
Cupid
You didn't get it.. vote was 4-2

Sorry.. You can try again in two months.
Danny
:( ahh dammit. Oh well, hopefully the voltz tryout will work better.
N

easy on me wrote:
If Trademark was there to ban them nesquick, your argument is invalid. You're saying that he should have rcon because modders wreck his game. Yet an rcon holder was there. So there is no lack of rcon, at the time. So no need for another.

5 minutes later Trade came on, the modders were on for ages until trade shows up then ban ban ban.
E
Either way. He has it now, since he's a member of VoltZ clan. Topic over.
Bumblebee
lol sorry dude i would have voted but first time i been on the site in AGES"!!! :P i will when u post again :)
Bumblebee
E
He has it, bumble.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: