Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Tryout please again

Last updated on 14 years ago
Cupid
lol
N
Yes i was serious but never got a chance to tryout. This is like a month old :) Off topic, im on my phone now so i cant do a unban request yet but when i do, do i get unbanned but like 2 weeks later?
Cupid
What the Hell is wrong with you?

Seel already did an unban request that counts for both of you. Since you both did the same offenses at the same time and were partnered with eachother.

You get unbanned when we decide to unban you. Your requests merely alerts us that you wish to be unbanned. Otherwise you'd be unbanned when/if the banlist gets cleared
SeeLkaDooM
I whouldn't worry too much about nesquick/sparta.
E

Philip wrote:

Cupid wrote:
What the Hell is wrong with you?

Some people are geniuses, some people are clever, some are just normal, some people are stupid, some are even retarded.

Then there's nesquick and seel.

http://www.rf.vivalavoltz.com/forum/viewthread2.php?thread_id=883

oh. And its not really their fault... It is widely known that retards were dropped on their heads as a baby. These two were obviously thrown at a wall.
Danny
Maybe its not an intelligence problem. Maybe they just don't want you to know how smart they really are. :)
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
Cupid

Mario wrote:
Maybe its not an intelligence problem. Maybe they just don't want you to know how smart they really are. :)

Yeah, that must be it.
N
Shut up easy, its cause i beat you :) You got dropped when you were a baby >.>
E
Getting bashed is not quite the same as getting dropped.

And i beat you more than you beat me. You can probably shoot better than me. Im not denying that. But as philip has said many times, you are too predictable.
SeeLkaDooM
Ok enough is enough stop talk about what we are or what we did us. We did our work, but that doesnt mean you all people have to recontinue the discuss about the trouble did. So this is the end. Speak about something else. Like.. tryout for sparta. And quit talking about me too.

EDIT: Uhh mario its not because of our intelligence , its because of boredom.. game might be dead but why not just a little bit breaking the ice?
Cupid
We can talk about Sparta having a tryout all you want. Still won't happen, though.

Philip has a better shot of getting in this clan than you do.

EDIT: That's not saying exactly what I want to say.

I want to show you how low your chances are of getting in this clan. Philip's aren't "non-existent" as yours are

Philip and Easy combining into a wolf zombie or me having the power to turn into a pretzel is more likely than you getting in this clan.

You have a very ugly past. You destroyed your reputation in about two weeks. Is that a record?
Cupid
and I hate you
Danny
I like that follow up post there, haha. Another way of saying how low his chances are (:)): The day you beat me is the day I will offer to give you a tryout.
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
E

Cupid wrote:
We can talk about Sparta having a tryout all you want. Still won't happen, though.

I want to show you how low your chances are of getting in this clan. Philip's aren't "non-existent" as yours are

Philip and Easy combining into a wolf zombie or me having the power to turn into a pretzel is more likely than you getting in this clan.

You have a very ugly past. You destroyed your reputation in about two weeks. Is that a record?

ill be the zombie
Bouch
That was fuckin hilarious!!!

Cupid Wrote:We can talk about Sparta having a tryout all you want. Still won't happen, though.

Then It got even funnier with the..

Cupid Wrote:and I hate you

I almost shit myself.

O and this remark..

You destroyed your reputation in about two weeks. Is that a record?

Try about 4 days, Not 2 weeks... There were no weeks lol only days that it took.
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: