Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Tryout please again

Last updated on 14 years ago
N
What game are you trying out for? Red faction :)

Why are you interested in Joining the Voltz clan? because yuor the best clan ever and i wanted to be in this clan so bad :)

Why do you think you would make a good Voltz member? because everyone in volts know's me and likes me alot

What other aliases do you use? A n00b

Do you meet our requirements of a Voltz member? Yes i do :)

How old are you? 14

Do we even know you? um most of you's should do :)
Have you ever used mods or hacks of any kind to win? umm. no but im using huds and weopon skins that dosent make me win.

Voltz requirements:
-Honesty
-Honor
-Humor
-Loyalty
-Good Communication
-Good amount of skill
-Good Personality
SeeLkaDooM
I support you nesquick buddy . Good luck. :P
N
Thanks seel :P go on voltz server now :)
E

nesquick wrote:
Why do you think you would make a good Voltz member? because everyone in volts know's me and likes me alot

Do we even know you? um most of you's should do :)

Voltz requirements:
-Honesty

Anybody else see the irony there?
SeeLkaDooM
Yes and i dont care. He's a funny guy comediant.:)

Look close easyEinstein.
Requirements:
-Humor .

That means he is funny. lol
E
"Funny guy" is not in the requirements, sorry seel.

Humor means you laugh. Not that you make other laugh.
Cupid
Nesquick, please refer to this thread for your answer:
Your previous tryout request

If that isn't clear enough, I will gladly tell you again.

because everyone in volts know's me and likes me alot

If you can get even one person in Voltz to say that on this thread, I will give you a tryout myself.
Danny
Here it is from my viewpoint. It doesn't hurt to let him tryout seeing as you can kick him out if he fucks it up. He is cool when he is just playing when certain people are not there (I believe we all know that it was a certain issue that he had with a certain someone. Now that that someone is no longer here, he plays normal and is cool to talk to). Now nesquick I have vouched for you (although I'm not in VoltZ :p), so don't go making me look like a moron for doing so.
E

Cupid wrote:
If you can get even one person in Voltz to say that on this thread, I will give you a tryout myself.

Sorry Mario, your vouch doesn't count.
Danny
Lol, which is why I said although I'm not in voltz. Or what we COULD do is easy on me gives me a quick tryout, I get accepted (obviously :p), and then I vouch for him. Everyone please refrain from posting until easy and I are done with the tryout :D
E
Not a chance.
W
mario what clan are u in now?
Danny
Well I'm trying to join Voltz right now. That is in the tryouts section if you would like to comment. I am also trying out for RCON. Back on subject though, give Nesquick a chance man!
SeeLkaDooM
Yeah nesquick is cool. Give him a chance!

And of course we 2 had many funny and pwning moments on RF servers. xD
N
Thanks Seel and Mario. :)
N
hey guys check this out 1st one 100 kills 45 deaths the second one 80 kils 12 deaths.
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1126/810201021449526ctf02.jpg
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/6981/8102010212248479ctf05.jpg

Best i ever done :)
E
Derailing topics again? Not a very good look on your own tryout request.

Screenshots go here:
http://www.rf.vivalavoltz.com/forum/v...forum_id=9
N
Well sorry xD i just wanted to show people how good i did today. :((((
Cupid
Is anyone else glad that I stuck with my previous decision on his tryout?
Danny
I saw that this topic was up and wasn't sure if it was a new tryout or not :D. All that was going through my mind was if nesquick was seriously trying out for a clan when he was banned from all of their servers. EF
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: