Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

hello all

Last updated on 14 years ago
W
hello id very much like a tryout for voltz reasons being
1. id make the clan alot stronger
2. i love the game and love good clean fun
3. great server :)

there are other reasons but im in a bit of a rush to list them now lol, if you guyz need anythign from me let me know!:)
Bouch
Hey, without stepping on anyones toes:) Could you please fill this out >http://rf.vivalavoltz.com/forum/viewt...ead_id=176?? Thanks!
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
W
hey bouch i was informed by cupid himself i dont have to fill out alias' but i never hacked or anything to win and i am trying out for voltz red faction :)
E
So fill out the rest of it, and ignore the alias?
W
easy on me, please refrain from even posting, if cupid needs more info he will ask me as i am in contact with him, no disrespect. thank you.
E
Well I can guess now we don't even need to know your alias to know who you are. Bouch and I were pointing you to the proper channels. Doing our role as member of the clan. If you're going to start drama just because we're doing that, I don't even know why you're bothering to post your "tryout"
Bouch
Yea, how could i have know you were talking to cupid? I was just letting you know that that form is what everyone had to fill out, and that you should fill it out.. but if cupid said you didn't have to than don't worry bout it :)
Cupid
Lol calm down everyone. Everyone here is cool in my book
W
thank you very much for being understanding bouch, easy on me, perhaps it is better if we dont speak. thanks guyz. i meant no disrespect and didnt mean to come off in a disrespectful way. :)
Bouch
No problem:) And i meant no disrespect to you:)
W
i have my tryout today anyways, i cant wait to see the outcome, ive played with u before bouch, ur a decent guy :) i hope i get to see u around more
Bouch
hey, umm what name you play with ingame?? Cause ive never seen anyone named Maleado.. i dont think:) I could be wrong though..
E

maleado wrote:
hey bouch i was informed by cupid himself i dont have to fill out alias' but i never hacked or anything to win and i am trying out for voltz red faction :)
W
what's your point? i willingly gave more information.
E
You guys were asking for his other names. alias'. He was told by Cupid he didn't have to. etc. Obviously didn't want to, either.
Danny
Or maybe hes part of the rf secret service (duh). Anyways, I hope your tryout goes okay.
W
it doesnt matter what my alias' are, i dont know how u feel about this but i feel like my alias' dont matter being that my personality is what matters most. if cupid doesnt ask for it i see no reason to give it. are there any other questions or concerns you have easy on me?
E
Maleado, I was pointing out that you had already stated you weren't going to give out any, and also that Cupid had given his permission for such.

They were the ones asking the question. Not me. I already know who you are.

And no. No other questions or concerns.
W
thanks ;)
E
No problems.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: