Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Tryout For Voltz 1v1 Pw

Last updated on 14 years ago
Danny
I didn't see anything about this anywhere on the forum (but may have overlooked it). I believe I am trustworthy with the password (considering all the other RCONs I have had and been okay with). As long as there is a vote system then I have no need RCON. If you guys are cool with it then please pm me the password. I believe I also have those who will vouch for me (ed bunghole, BOUCHE, yodaddy, Boor-wherever he may be these days).
Thanks
E
There's nothing on the forum for it.

But instead of saying how you can be trusted with a password, you might want to suggest a few reasons why you should be given it?

Example: Why do you want it in the first place?
Danny
Np, I can do that.

Well I want it because my friend Nemo and I play 1v1's a lot and talk on the phone while we play and stuff (for fun)....Now that I think about it though, I suppose anyone that I want to 1v1 will also need to have tried out for the pw.

Another reason is that there are no other real quality 1v1 servers now that the gl ones are gone.

I can be trusted not to give it out.

I can moderate if need be (but that is a whole different thing involving rcon, and I doubt anyone would mod in it after having passed the tryout-making them a trustworthy person).

I can't really think of others off the top of my head, but if you guys have more questions I would be happy to answer them.
E
Moderating would be pointless. If somebody mods in there, the other leaves. They're by themselves. Simple.

And yes, that's why I asked why you wanted it. Because that other person would have had to tryout. Wanted to see how long it took you to reach the conclusion :)

Get Nemo to request as well I guess, and see what Cupid says.
Cupid
I'm not sure why you posted an rcon request thread in the Tryout section..

Since Voltz 1 on 1 isn't a public server I don't feel we need to go through a voting process for you to get rcon..

I assume you have the password to get in the server.

You should do what Easy on me suggested and explain why you want rcon for the 1 on 1 server in the first place.
Danny
Umm, this is for the password itself. I posted it here because I have absolutely no idea where else I should post it. I asked BOUCHE and he said that I should apply for the password. So this is me, applying for the password. If there is a vote system (like I said before), then I don't need rcon. Since it doesn't even need moderating (as easy pointed out), then I'm happy with just the password. I'll get Nemo to apply for it too.
Danny
Is there any chance of making the password public like it was with gl? I know there may be some problems with that, but I think it would be a good idea. Also, would you be able to add two more slots? A 2v2 setup can easily be used for a 1v1 (you can also have it ctf or dm with 2v2). I think this would be better just because 2v2 is so popular.
Cupid
Like the password for the entrance?

That can be public knowledge..

Sorry. I was confused.

the password is "paper"

Spread it to those who ask.. it's only passworded to random people don't join.
Cupid
I can add slots later tonight.
Danny
Dude, that would be awesome. I will make sure those who ask know.
Thanks man
Bouch
Sweet, :) Ive had a few ppl ask me (mario included) for the pw to the server, but wasn't sure if i was suppose to give it out or not. Thats why i told mario to ask you cupid cause i just wasnt sure. Didnt want to give it out and then yall be like "WTF who is giving out the 1v1ctf pw?" :D
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
Danny
Would you be able to further change it to a 3v3 ctf w/ voting system? I say 3v3 because it can then be used for 2v2 and 1v1 as well, but is not so big that people will try to use it for a full ctf server. The vote thing would really help because right now it is in rotation of many dm maps and we can't change them. Thanks
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: