Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

See this :D

Last updated on 14 years ago
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Hi guys, yesterday i was playing in my server with a good friend VzlaarmyCorn. :D . he play very good. we played in My server maxime captures 20 and 70minutes of time. and i was Big score. I dont know IF that is a record of score here in rf. See:

img695.imageshack.us/img695/4409/730201013736906ctf02.jpg

img833.imageshack.us/img833/562/7302010283187ctf02.jpg

img819.imageshack.us/img819/5218/730201022013203ctf02.jpg

img685.imageshack.us/img685/7880/730201023250406ctf02.jpg

img441.imageshack.us/img441/7707/730201jerjejejejeectf02.jpg

What you think? Is a new record? :D
VzlaArmyxFraNx
i dont believe you philip. 500 is ok. but 1400 imposible in 70minutes. Can you prove that?. Liar.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Philip wrote:
I edited my post, sorry. I misread the screen, thought the server was 70 minutes. It's more than that.

Yeah I can prove it I think.

i want see that. I dont believe serious. 1400 score with 20 caps MAXIME in 70minutes. is impossible. you can not prove that.

nick_ wrote:
1400 is nowhere near impossible in 70 minutes.

TRUE.

And philip VzlaarmyCorn he is not shit,he play very good.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Philip wrote:

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:

Philip wrote:
I edited my post, sorry. I misread the screen, thought the server was 70 minutes. It's more than that.

Yeah I can prove it I think.

i want see that. I dont believe serious. 1400 score with 20 caps MAXIME in 70minutes. is impossible. you can not prove that.

nebulamods.com/imghost/images/z41gykh3s7dcf5yim6b.jpg

This is close to 20 frags a minute. This is when interleaving was on, wouldn't be a problem now.

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote: you can not prove that.

You can not disprove it.

That is Stupid i was playing in 1v1 , no 4vs4 for example.In 1v1 that is Imposible have 1400 score in 70minutes with 20caps maxime. Liar.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
in 1v1 with 70minutes and 20 caps maxime.you think that can have 1400 score?i repeat you can not prove that
VzlaArmyxFraNx
you can maxime in 1v1 with 70minutes vs vzlaarmycorn maxime 500. 1400 you are crazy i dont believe you.LIAR.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Philip wrote:

Let's 1v1. I'm fairly sure I can get 20 frags a minute. Could be wrong.

20frags x 70minutes=1400 in 1v1 you said. Liar. and i can undertand you. I see that you are a liar too. 1400score Rofl.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Philip wrote:

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:

Philip wrote:

Let's 1v1. I'm fairly sure I can get 20 frags a minute. Could be wrong.

20frags x 70minutes=1400 in 1v1 you said. Liar. and i can undertand you. I see that you are a liar too. 1400score Rofl.

Show me where I said in 1v1, and show me where in the first post, you stated specifically 1v1.

The only thing I said is that I'm "fairly sure". Which I am.

You can not disprove that.

P.S What does it fucking matter anyway? Who cares, you're shit. 12 Accuracy while hosting, nice fucking joke.

you wrong you think that the enemy is stupid the enemy Run and he run for get armor etc. That is time. and i am sure VERY SURE that you can not never have 1400 score in 1v1 With maxime 20caps in Wardlords. maybe you can have maxime 500. with 150caps.[ And yes i am Shit but today i killed you twice with Ar i was in front of you and you had amp that is because you aim is not very good. and not forget the "Killed by Own hands"lol
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Philip wrote:

Both deaths were intentional (as explained in the other thread).

Let's 1v1 in Aimcircle then? My aim is bad, I'm sure you'll win.

I do not mind your opinion, I know the truth is that my friend and I were playing well, I was very concentrated and play very well. I do not really care what you think philip.
E
Point is Fran, we only have your word for it that your friend is good. So you got 500 score. I could do that too against my brother when he first started. I could also say that he was really really good and I had to concentrate lots, so that made me really good.

In fact, in 30 minutes I once got 237 or something. Multiply that by 2, add a bit for the 10 minutes, you come to around 600 in 70 minutes. Can't remember if that was public or just a small game though... I know there wasn't more than 5 or 6 people in the screenshot, so yeah.

Couldn't find a screenshot on my computer to prove it, and have lost the location on my USB where they were all stored. So disbelieve me if you will. It matters little. I'm not pointing to the blue to prove I'm good, I know I suck.

i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab84/easyonme/5_18_2010__173455__312__ctf02.jpg
119 in 30 minutes in 1v1. That's about 240 in 60 minutes, add a little for 10 minutes, call it 250-300 in 70.

i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab84/easyonme/7_15_2010__20938__500__ctf02.jpg
114 in 30 minutes in public. That's about 240 in 60 minutes, add a little for 10 minutes, call it 250-300 in 70.

Point is this. If I can get 600 (unprovable) you should be able to as well. You've got 2 or 3 times my skill.
If I can get 300, say you've got 2 or 3 times my skill, you should be able to get 600 or 700 easily. 1400 doesn't sound all that much in 70 minutes. That's a kill every 3 seconds. Spawn killing takes around 1-2 seconds for a kill. So say he got away 50 times. It takes you 10 seconds to kill him those 50 times. You should still hit up roughly 1300-1400 points.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

easy on me wrote:

Point is this. If I can get 600 (unprovable) you should be able to as well. You've got 2 or 3 times my skill.
If I can get 300, say you've got 2 or 3 times my skill, you should be able to get 600 or 700 easily. 1400 doesn't sound all that much in 70 minutes. That's a kill every 3 seconds. Spawn killing takes around 1-2 seconds for a kill. So say he got away 50 times. It takes you 10 seconds to kill him those 50 times. You should still hit up roughly 1300-1400 points.

1400 is for example : 1300 Kill in 70minutes = 18,5 Kill By Minute every minute.(and the enemy run, he is not stupid.)
more 100 in captures and returning the flags =1400 for example.

but you know that is 1300 kill in 70minutes?
that is 1 kill every 3,24 sec. that is impossible in Wardlords because the enemy is not stupid. i killed to Vzlaarmy Corn 7 kills(well in really No,because i captured 15 frags and returning the flags,mm i killed him like 5 kill) every minute. and he is good. i am speaking the true bro, you know me :D.
E
Read the rest of my post too, Fran. You only pull out bits you want to pull out. Not the whole lot. It's possible. And playing the right person, it could be put into reality quite simply.
N
LOL i beat you twice easy you beat me once we have to have a serious 1v1 one time but your server :D
Danny
I believe that is off topic. Anyways, I have played this other vzlaarmy character and he is better than me, no questions asked. I was not warping, considering I am only ONE state away from server location (epic fail on your part saying that I was). No one has ever mentioned warping in that server before with me. All in all I think fran definitely did something very hard to accomplish.
Danny
Why do you lie so? I believe I remember you moving to NY? What happened to that whole lie?
Danny
So just to get this right, you bought a place in NY, yet you live on another continent? Explain how that logic works out (shows what your life revolves around if you live in UK yet you leave a computer on 24/7 in NY just to host rf).
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: