Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

A small taste

Last updated on 14 years ago
E
I had a small taste of what it must be like to be you guys, spawn killing in warlords and getting high scores and low deaths... And I must admit, it doesn't feel bad :)
i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab84/easyonme/7_27_2010__193452__390__ctf02.jpg
KILLS: 63
DEATHS: 13
MAX STREAK: 11
DAMAGE GIVEN: 10469
DAMAGE TAKEN: 5095
ACCURACY: 16/100

i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab84/easyonme/7_27_2010__194048__156__ctf02.jpg
KILLS: 29
DEATHS: 1
MAX STREAK: 28
DAMAGE GIVEN: 3738
DAMAGE TAKEN: 627
ACCURACY: 15/100
Cupid
Are you still in Voltz, Easy?
E
Yeah just took the tags off for a while today while playing with infernus/desire/sol/a few others from the old days and hadn't gotten around to putting them back on yet... They're back on now though
Cupid
Ahh.. No problem them there. I was just wondering if they were old SS's or if you just took the tag off for a while. I take mine off on occasion, too.
SeeLkaDooM
Philip if u are listening to me. .some guy from myredfaction server guy called,, erdact '' just banned me cause:

(at chat)
Erdact: can someone switch? i must go now
Me: go on.

And then banned me . .wtf?? Why did he banned me? Rcon abusing?
SeeLkaDooM
i didnt.. but another player has joined and i didnt needed to change team. it was great tide..
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Nice SS Easy.:D
Bouch
ive got a few screenshots of us spawn killing a little last night.. it does feel pretty good :) I just think its funny that when you start to do it, people start calling you a cheater lol :D and the top screenie isnt the only instance of this lol there was more name calling last night lol

img210.imageshack.us/img210/3257/72720100557125ctf02.jpg

img405.imageshack.us/img405/3991/72720100182234ctf02.jpg
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
VzlaArmyxFraNx
:D that guy": P" is my clan,he is Jorgelius.. :)
Bouch

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:
:D that guy": P" is my clan,he is Jorgelius.. :)

LOL yea i know, he finally told us who he was like an hour after i took these screenshots and many ppl asking him cause he would say VZLAARMY FOREVER after each match. anyways, hehe sry for goin off topic:)
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
Cupid
Seel, wrong forum and wrong topic. Stop derailing topics.
SeeLkaDooM
i didnt started drama this time , i just telled what happened.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: