Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Some recent SS and more. :P

Last updated on 13 years ago
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Philip wrote:

How would you feel if I treated you like you treat others? Bragging when I beat you etc. You are the most frightened rat I've met in a long time.

philip honestly I think you're the worst person to come to ask me that, knowing that you're super rat with those defeats, and now you come here to ask that? if you always insult people. even more than me, you insult any player today you were insulting me without me doing anything just because I said that nick was playing better than you, never insult you and your called "damn rookie" "Fuckin noob, i beat you easy" and other things. and now you come here asking me that question. by god do not be so blatant truth.

HERE SOME SS OF TODAY,Philip insulting me. and i never insult him. i was only playing.

img338.imageshack.us/img338/5174/728201014155531ctf02.jpg

img830.imageshack.us/img830/9899/728201014759343ctf05.jpg

1 crearly example,Philip insulting people only because he won.

img31.imageshack.us/img31/3486/31614528.jpg

then he wrote:

toure wrote:
I got so owned, yes.
From now on , Il never bug Philip anymore, I admire hes aim, its so brilliant..
He's tactic ( barely moving when shoting at me ) was fantastic, even when he didnt move, I couldnt even start shoting most of the times, so I couldnt take him more than 5 hp..
Its unbelivable.. Philip is #1 RF player... I dont know english so good, so I cant find that word to describe Philips skill noone has skill like that, that aim..oh jesus..never seen it before, never saw Philip playing like that, If I ever seen him aiming like that, I would never play 1v1 against him :(

You must try it, I would try it also, at least to finish my 7 mnts but I want someone to watch it so you would belive me ;) I hope Philip would record some frags so you can see it , maybe learn from him , would be a nice tutorial for ya all.

Again , good game Philip, you aim unhumanly, you are a robot.
hehehe, Im joking ofcourse, you are not a robot :)))))))))

Toure never insult you in this post he only said that you played very good and that he admire you aim. and then you come and posted a coment insult him. Only because he lose vs you,only because you won with 0 death.so...

HEre other more:
here HE NEVER INSULT YOU,AND YOU INSULT HIM TOO MUCH..

Philip wrote:
followed by:

[17:35] turky: where you go
[17:35] Philip: you lagged out
[17:35] Philip: or rage quit
[17:35] turky: ye
[17:35] Philip: or w/e
[17:35] turky: i didnt
[17:35] turky: come back
[17:35] turky: 7 mnts left
[17:35] Philip: dinner now
[17:35] Philip: ill play after
[17:35] turky: yea
[17:35] turky: and take a video
[17:35] turky: please
[17:35] turky: il do same
[17:36] Philip: bbl dinner
[18:01] Philip: back
[18:01] Philip: can play soon
[18:02] turky: yea, use something to record
[18:02] turky: i just installed fraps
[18:02] turky: and i want 1 spectator
[18:02] Philip: if you're gonna say i cheat
[18:02] turky: idc who
[18:02] turky: some random
[18:02] Philip: have the balls to say it
[18:02] Philip: rather than talk all match
[18:02] Philip: like a fucking idiot
[18:03] turky: Il express my self when I want and how I want..its none of your buisness
[18:05] Philip: the way i see it
[18:05] Philip: im told im a pussy
[18:05] Philip: who dont dare play you
[18:05] Philip: i play you
[18:05] Philip: you're shit
[18:05] Philip: this hasn't solved anything
[18:05] turky: it didnt
[18:05] turky: I posted on pf forum
[18:05] turky: i lost
[18:05] turky: fine by me
[18:06] turky: you owned me
[18:06] turky: terribly
[18:06] turky: i would never
[18:06] turky: be so arogant

[18:06] turky: if I didnt knew how you play
[18:06] turky: i know your aim
[18:06] turky: this wasnt your
[18:06] turky: wasnt human
[18:06] Philip: wtf man
[18:06] Philip: i just got a new pc
[18:06] Philip: a new mouse
[18:06] Philip: new keyboard
[18:06] Philip: you've no clue about my aim
[18:06] Philip: also you walked
[18:06] Philip: into traps
[18:06] Philip: you're so obvious
[18:06] turky: and you know it, but you still bragg how you win
[18:06] Philip: really
[18:07] Philip: this makes no sense
[18:07] Philip: think about it
[18:07] Philip: why would I get a new comp
[18:07] Philip: wait 1+ weeks to play
[18:07] Philip: cus i had to train
[18:07] turky: well ok, sure, it helps, gamer tools, keyboard, mouse, k
[18:07] Philip: a bit
[18:07] turky: but
[18:07] turky: you cant
[18:07] turky: be so stupid to make me think
[18:07] turky: it was your aim
[18:07] turky: cmon
[18:07] Philip: wow
[18:07] Philip: you're pathetic

[18:07] turky: i never even took you
[18:07] Philip: don't contact me again
[18:07] turky: more than 5 hp
[18:07] Philip: yes you did
[18:07] turky: coz I didnt have time even to shot rofl
[18:07] Philip: i got armours
[18:07] turky: yea lol
[18:07] Philip: i have sick aim
[18:07] turky: kk
[18:07] Philip: yes
[18:07] Philip: i admit
[18:07] Philip: my aim is sick
[18:08] Philip: but dude
[18:08] Philip: look
[18:08] turky: you owned me, gj, il never bother you again
[18:08] turky: or play you

[18:08] Philip: nvm ima just get sign
[18:08] Philip: to post it
[18:08] turky: without 1 or 2 specs
[18:08] Philip: this started from you cheating
[18:08] Philip: and then
[18:08] Philip: being banned

[18:08] Philip: and flaming me
[18:08] Philip: i love it
[18:08] Philip: fuck off

.... but for the other players that can see this. i will explain. I only insult to the people if they insult me first. i call not noob to someone if that person not insult me. so by example" if i play vs X player, and i win 105 skills for me and him 12 i say not Nothing i only say GG, then if that person Insult me, call me (retart,Noob,Gay,etc) then is probally that i will say (You are a noob you lose vs me 105 skills for me and you 12)." i repeat i only insult to the people that insult me FIRST by example to King,Cookie,Princeless(and i insult them because they called me NOOB,GAY,RETARTD,Etc They insult me first and by that when i won i insult them.) ,BUT i not insult to the people only because i win,much examples are in the match vs Thomas(he never insult me and i never insult him),Vs Wildlife Shark(Only GG in the finish and i won), vs mario,Easyonme,NoObO,etc, and 1 crearly example is vs guitar,(I won 6-1) and i Never INSULT TO GUITAR I ONLY SAID "Nice match ,guitar is a great player".but you are different, You today said "you are a noob fran,CHeater,ETc" ,and you banned me only because i said"Nick is better" and i NEVER INSULT YOU ACTUALLY. I think that Qestion is for you;),BEcause you insult to the people only because you win.

Philip wrote:
You see us as Gods, yet you can't handle losing to us. What the fucking hell is wrong with you?

I mean that.

Just what the fucking hell is wrong with you lol.

And not proble man. You are not more 1 god of rf for me. now you are a corrupt rf for me.

Now nick is the only the god of rf for me..

and guitar i have my life i have my girlfriend and all :) . i am not starting this proble. i only said"actually my list is 1 nick,2 philip...etc" only that.and philip come and said "OMG I AM THE NUMBER 1 ,why you said that i am the number 2,you are crazy i am the number 1. then he insult me called noob a fuckin noob,a retartd,etc".lol he yes take this game so seriously.

PD:I SPEAK SPANISH NOT ENGLISH.peace guys. :D
SeeLkaDooM
izzy wants to hunt frank :P
VzlaArmyxFraNx
i have not time for read all that, i only see thet you continue insulting me. Good for you.i can see that i am very important for you,Because you continue posted coment and insulting me. Maybe you never go to the university and you need a few of education. You can speak Alone. I have not proble with you insult because actually like person you are nobody for me, and actually you are not the best player in rf, The best player is NICK and you need accept that, You're just the most hated player of the game, you say and try to help people, please do not be so discharged, maybe I am a bad player as you say, well I was spreading about you, insulting People just like you because I won. that was wrong in wanting to be like you, you're a big piece of shit, you better believe that others insulting others. you earn your own people hate you, my example at least, I never said anything bad about you and your out of nowhere Banned me only because I told the truth and everyone knows that nick is much better than you, not just as a player but as a person, never seen nick and insulting people like you, You should learn from nick, because what you have in your clan, tell you a few lessons to learn from it. PD: Every time I see you I'll put "mute" does not want to talk more with you, and how much your server can do whatever you want and continuous Banned to the people. You are the most Corrupt and the most Hated player of the game..Peace.:D

img842.imageshack.us/img842/1531/fuckyou.jpg

SeeLkaDooM wrote:
Your getting too far with this phil.

1. Kicking /banning innocent people from ur server just becuz their not playing. Tottaly evil for your character of noob.
2. Creating a website just to prooving that ur site is much better than voltz.
3. Posting screenshots just like xfranx for prooving that you winned alot of battles and other players who lost are too annoying for this.
4. And its RED FACTION not philip faction.. if thq or voliton hears about this ur getting to sick of it.
5. Not letting people to comment(chat) in your server ,only if ur there. But ppl are doing without you. And you think that they are arguing about you.
6. Letting others to download your fucking aimbot program (13 sec or 15)
7. Showing other what your doing with them (uploading videos) that you are so smarter than them and u dont realise what's wrong with you.
8. Cupid wants to everyone respecting you for not ruining this clan. But you realise philip an asshole ,cupid?
9. Me , Bouch , Nesquick , Parker , people from rottingflesh server , from TJ , and others still hates you for what ur doing in this game.
10. And at the end= you dont realise that ur a sick fucking bastard who is annihilating people (just like u did mine banning me for nothing) .Me and other resistence guys who is playing this game wants to think about ANTI-Philip.
11.Grow up you dirty moron obsedated of rcon if u dont understand .(UNDERSTAND?) like u were my general.. what an idiot..
img842.imageshack.us/img842/1531/fuckyou.jpg
And maybe thats why im removed of this clan cuz you think im doing drama but NOU im telling what u are smartypants.

For those people who stil lhating philip dont ever forget about what he did to you.

P.S cupid, if ur gonna ban me from this site ur doing a mistake plz/.

Pd: Thanks by you help Seel.:D, You are a good Friend.
:D
Cupid
and I have no time to read all that
E
Bullshit to most of that Fran.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Dont post more your shit coment here please philip. ONly go away. i want not speak more with you. so please go away.peace.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Dont post more your shit coment here please philip. ONly go away. i have not time for speak with you.i want not insult you,by that i want not speak more with you. you will are speaking alone,so please go away.peace.
Danny
hahahaha, just realized Archie was on your list for calling you a cheat. That guy calls me cheat ever since I throw det pack in hallway in checkmate (we all know the drill..they get flag, run through hallway, so you run as fast as you can and throw det pack right away..). Anyways he said I have a wallhack and he has lost to me ever since, and always claims that I cheat. I'm pretty sure he just says it to anyone who can beat him.
S
Hello I like to 1v1 :B I was recommended from malaedo to request 1v1 with the vzlaarmyfran. I have server that someone host :E We play? You have msn to add me? :B
W
FraN i remember u when i used to play, why are u posting the names of everyone uve beaten on the forum as if anyone really cared? i dont like philip at all and he knows that but i agree with him. back in the day u were a player who had not even 1/8 the skill i had in my pinky toe, i used to obliterate u and all ur clan members in servers. ur bragging about who u beat in a 10+ yr old dead game with no competition in it. hush up. if u want a challenge play shyke i guess.
S
At least name him "Shyke"
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Maleado?He is Mael? I beat him already(mael). I can play vs him. The next weed,because i am not in my house, i am in other city.
Cupid
Maelstrom and Maleado are two different people
T

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:

Shady admit that he was ussing AIMBOT:

img155.imageshack.us/img155/7116/hahahahha2151468ctf05.jpg

then i said "i have ss now shady",and he scared said:

img15.imageshack.us/img15/4633/muahahahhahaha351453ctf.jpg

xyrOn Saying that philip use better aimbot that him.(Philip is not cheat syrOn is a idiot.)

img717.imageshack.us/img717/9144/hoooola453ctf05.jpg

Peace.

Franxy, you should first learn to see when someone is sarcastic .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasam

:P
M
Fran, how is it that you are surprised that people talk back and even slightly attack you? Your English is rubbish, while others (like philip) or verbally much stronger then you. They just talk you under the table, while you probably have no clue what they're talking about. You could just stop bieng so big-headed and act like a normal person. Have you noticed that others that start a screenshot topic don't get such reactions?

And it's nice to see that you're so happy that you've beaten me once while I played with a broken video card (45- 55 fps).

But really keep people like Hold out of it, they've earned their respect before you even played. They were much stronger then you and it's not because they played 1 - 2 days again in 2010 and you've asked them for a 1on1 and won that you are better then them.

Greetz
Thomas
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Philip wrote:
That reminds me, that guy was actually toure. Hence why he's defending him about the sarcasm.

http://www.xfire.com/video/21e64d/

Ip matches.

Matches the IP range at the time of banning him as toure too.

img813.imageshack.us/img813/3254/12162010000342855ctf02.jpg
img443.imageshack.us/img443/9466/12162010000405276ctf05.jpg
img139.imageshack.us/img139/3366/12162010005058612ctf02.jpg
img8.imageshack.us/img8/7001/12162010005112472ctf02.jpg
*CHANGES MOUSEPAD*
img810.imageshack.us/img810/2905/12162010010611334ctf02.jpg
img406.imageshack.us/img406/7104/12162010010754605ctf02.jpg

img258.imageshack.us/img258/9820/45142647.jpg

Not the only hacker, eh?

That is because of a cheat? and if that photo is mine. Only now am much more muscular, I have many muscles. I am ready to strike and kill in real life a person named philip. .and you could say I'm a hacker with cell phones actually use a website about that, I have much knowledge about mobile phones, all you have to do with radio waves but I still have not learned or have deciphered codes rf . as opposed to digital, he is a hacker redfaction. i know that you love me.but i am not gay.sorry
VzlaArmyxFraNx
good story man. is good to vent. so continuously bitch.:D
if you want my autograph I can give, I give you free because I pity you.

pd:he sometimes use cheat.i am sure.fucking noob.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
where you want to reach you? you're crazier than a goat, every time you talk about something different answer. That must be the lack of sex. women need and try to get you a pussy.
M
If you ever again think you're better then me, just watch 'my album' :D
http://img257.imageshack.us/gal.php?g...8ctf02.jpg

It's not because you've beaten someone once and the other person has beaten you 5 times that you are better...
N
Philip you dumb cunt, learn frans Spanish. Iamprettii stfu you cock sucker mother fuckers
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: