Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Some recent SS and more. :P

Last updated on 13 years ago
Himoto
I think he's been told that a lot of times price.
i40.tinypic.com/jgqhld.png
Drama makers need to listen to the picture ^^
VzlaArmyxFraNx
thans by yours coments cookie and priceless. and price well i like post the match only that. :D .
P
That is quite true Philip. Even ive versed Philip many times, we wont go into scores :D but yea Fran your about 5 years to late.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

goneagain wrote:
nebulamods.com/imghost/images/nvc78sqxxn32n8a667cz.jpg

This is RF for me. The thing with certain RF players is they'll lose for the majority of RF. Then have an ok period. Then back to losing.

They will say "we beat you in the past!" and point at the blue.

What I would like to know, is why is that small bit of blue more important than pink, or green?

My point is, fran. This might be you. You're best just to keep your mouth shut. Question; why do you tell people who you've beat anyway?

what is the point philip?¿? my list is IN THIS MOMENT Nick,you,toure,Nitro,Me..i saw matches of you and nick,and nick had more score, the really is nick have better aim that you man IN THE ACTUALITY. seriously and you know that.2 week ago i saw 1 match of you vs nick in aim circle,Nick won. i can not undertand why you come here and said that "i am the best just keep my mouth shut" ,i am not insult you,i always said that you and nick are the gods in rf,so WTF.i never said that i am the best,i know that players like nick,you,toure can beat me, i can not undertand what is you proble if you are in the number 2 FOR ME,4 days ago i won vs guitar the match 6-1 i was playing in 2v2 gl clan,and gl bot posted that,then i saw that you only deleted that...:|

goneagain wrote:
P.S I notice I'm now second on your list, not top. What does Nick do better? :]. And how come 10 years of playing RF, got changed by one game :D.

Nick actuality he was training with the cheese burger(bot) every day and now he have a Awesome Aim, for be honest he have better aim,More skill much kills and few death.

I repeat you and nick are the gods in rf for me,.:(.....and nick is in your clan,so what is the proble if you are for me the number 2 or the number 1,both play in the clan Gl.:D
G
First of all, I couldn't care less if you can beat me. I don't remember you ever being good though. I mean, you never seem to do very good in actual games.

Also, not making excuses (you beat me fair and square) but I'd like a rematch on a server that has Weapons Stay on (that's what I'm used to).

Also, that was like my 3rd time playing again in > 1 year I think.

But yeah, if you want a rematch somewhere, let me know... for fun. Maybe you'll win again, but I mean, I've beaten people way better than you, and if I lose, don't really care... it's just for fun, for me. :)

pz thx cu tx4gg gl hf <3 love u thx take care pz thx cu pizza
VzlaArmyxFraNx

nick_ wrote:
I never played Phil in aim circle. He played a bot and let the match post to see who would comment. *shrug*

Philip is fairly annoyed with you at the moment, Fran. You won't play him, but when he was smurfing recently in a pub saw you saying that he was scared to play you.

Also, the direct player comparisons really need to stop. I would elaborate on why they're flawed at every level, but I really don't have the time at the moment. In short, difference in player-styles make it very difficult to discern whether or not certain players are actually "better" than each other. And the aim argument is completely moot, as there's far more to this game than aiming.

I thought it was you hamburger. excuse me but I had seen this battle. if you're not the player of the SS. Who is so Hamburger?: s

img96.imageshack.us/img96/9537/dibujoyron.png

img227.imageshack.us/img227/5264/jajajajajajjjjjjjaaaaaa.jpg

And nick WTF i want not play in 1v1 vs philip, i want not play in 1v1 vs you,You and philip are the GODS IN RF FOR ME, are my masters, i am sure that philip can beat me easily like you too, WTF, see my list,you and philip have the number 1 and 2 for me, i think that i am the number 5,so maybe other guy had my name,you need see my ip,i never said that.you can ask to eddie, or bouch etc, i always said that philip and you are the gods in rf, i am very sure that you and philip can beat me very easy. so what is the proble :S.i only want beat to nitro and try beat to toure(i think that toure is better but well i want try in 1v1 vs him,with good ping for me)but seriously i never said that of philip,wtf:(.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
i beated to Wildlife shark i have the SS and you can ask that to him.. and Shady use aimbot he said that himself(i never played in 1v1 vs him). Toure yes he is better. Duq,desire,bryce idk who they are,Bryce=Icc Life,Uncleabber?,maybe i know who is bryce and desire but with other names.they still playing rf?. and Fine philip if you want insult me its ok i have not proble with that:D. i can not undertand you...and wtf i repeat i said that i want not play vs you, or vs nick, actually i never said that you are cheat i said always that nick and you can beat me very easy.i am a very good player i always admit when other player is better that me.:D.and i saw that you revoked my rcon,i dont know why but good for you,nice job old friend.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
i said that i want not play in 1v1 vs you or vs nick. because you and nick are the gods in rf for me. so you can undertand that? i admit that you are better that me. and well shark never beat me in a war.(we played 2 battles and i won). and now you banned me from gl servers only why "i want not play in 1v1 vs you" so wtf. you are corrupt. seriously you are a bad friend.2 days ago you were good with me, then i said "my list actually is 1nick,2 you,etc, and Now you hate me only because i said that nick is better that you. lol.omg.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
I see so much just to bother my thinking, I just said I sincerely think nick is better looking than you, and you react in this way, I see no need to try to prove something, just for the fact that nick it is better to see how you react, that to really be because you know it's true that nick plays better than you, AIM is very important and not just good nick with AIM but also controls the space, manages the enemy can not move. and if this is your reaction just to say that nick is better than you no doubt the better. I do not see the need if you're so convection that are the best so why bother so much? Now you banned me from Gl servers and you revoked my rcon only Because i said that nick is better? and yet you say that you are not corrupt? I think you have problems, it is well that the rf is part of your life but you're the extreme, RF is your life for you all. " and the fact I am not, I told you clearly that you can beat me easily, and that always today, and you publish those photos are over a year ago. and it was because a skin of a character not allowed to put on yellow p, long delete it. Now sales also saying I cheat? You're a bad friend, a hypocrite, some days ago sent me messages saying that will help you to write messages for you, and as I did, and now you're my enemy just because I said that nick is better . I told you clearly as I admit that I am good player when another player is better than me, and I told you that you and nick are much better than me, so why you keep wondering if I want to 1v1? if I told you clearly that you will earn and do not want to play because I admit that you're better than me. if so then you might want a 1v1 play vs nick in CTF and DM and ready would solve the problem.:)

and this is a 2v2: in you server:
nebulamods.com/imghost/images/364zzqyhfv7txm1o8enh.jpg

Play vs nick Ctf and Dm 1v1.:)
VzlaArmyxFraNx

digi wrote:
Why should we let you play in our servers if you will not play us?

if I can play with you on your server, but I really do not want a 1v1 because I'm sure nick and you can beat me. now your Revoked me my rcon when I never abused the rcon pass, and you said that "by drama" Wtf i only wrote "Guitar left he had 23 skill and i had 71 skill" (only that), and you deleted The match vs guitar only by that. just for the fact that i said nick is better, honestly I do not see bone or the logic because you have to get so by a simple thought of mine.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Philip wrote:
Why do I want you in the server if you refuse to play anyone better than you? MyRF is about helping the community, and training the community.

You aren't interested in that. You just want to get a little better so you can brag vs people.

If you just enjoyed RF and played to improve, you'd be fine with 1v1ing me. You won't, because you don't want to be treated in the same way you treat others.

You say you are not starting problem, bla bla, but you are. I'm going to ask you this. If we 1v1, and I treat YOU the same as you treat Shark, bragging that you beat him. Or other people, saying you "beat to them easy". I want to ask you.

How would you feel about that? How will you feel when I say "I beat to you easy?". I think you know how you will feel, and that's why you won't 1v1 me.

i am not starting the proble, Wtf i only said "my actually list is 1nick,2 philip, etc" and you come here "Omg i will cry, i am the number 2 now for you,i am better that nick,i will revoked the rcon and i will banned you i am the number 1 in rf,you are a idiot, a fuckin noob,bla bla" lol..all that is because i said "Nick is the number 1 and you philip are the number 2"....and i only said"i beat you easy" with the people that i beat and they insult me. i never insult you actually. and you can ask to Shark who won in 2 battles, We played 1 in Warlords AR and other in WL normal. you can ask him who won. And i can post the SS if you want. why you can not play in 1v1 Vs nick? Play vs him.:D

En venezuela tenemos un dicho y es que "EL QUE SE PICA ES PORQUE AJI COME" ;)
Himoto
Hey franx, why are you scared of 1v1ing me? i'd beat you so you don't wanna try? come on? maybe I wanna have revenge and play seriously? scaredy scaredy.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Sure cookie. By that i won vs you all the battles. I only think that philip will play vs me with your name. by that i said no. I need copy good the ip of philip and then you ip. you want lose again,and i am much better now.

Philip wrote:
I'm fine to 1v1 him... Why won't you play vs me? :}

My problem is not about me being X place on your list, it's the fact you bother with it at all.

It is also the fact that you do not PLAY me so HOW can you judge who is better. Do tell.

I want see you playing vs nick in 1v1. and i said that nick is better "By THE FUCKIN MATCH, GL BOT POSTED THE FUCKIN 2 MATCHS and NICK WON" BY THAT. today i said you "Play vs nick"and nick was On and you said "Yes i wil play now vs him and you can spect"then i waited 5minutes and i asked again"philip you will play yes or no" and you only said "Sorry i have not time for speak with a retart". ..Nick,nick,nick,nick...
Himoto
You are honestly getting paranoid franx, I asked for a 1v1 just because your being such a bitch to all these people and you're already scared and trying to find an excuse, you are seriously pathetic franx.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
yes cookie i am pathetic,a bicht bla bla...Cookie :

img3.imageshack.us/img3/2920/69201012343250ctf02.jpg

An philip you always have a excuse right :) i am now more sure that nick can beat you, because you now hate me only because "i said nick is better" so ...:)

EN VENEZUELA TENEMOS UN DICHO Y ES QUE " EL QUE SE PICA ES PORQUE AJI COME"
Himoto
then why are you scared of fighting me again? because last time I said I wasn't playing seriously? are you afraid I might be better than you if I play for real? LMFAO FRAN SCARED
VzlaArmyxFraNx

nick_ wrote:
I wish people realized that when you're dealing with top player comparisons, you're looking at odds/percentage based results over many matches. You're not actually looking at this player wins every time over another, consistently, in every map, etc. That sort of blowout is rare, like, toxjq in Q4 rare.

I dunno what the odds would be for me vs Philip. We haven't sat around playing sets of duels for ages. (That's right, duels aren't a 1 map affair---they're 3 or 5).

So nick for be honest who is for you better (Philip or youself)you think that you can beat to philip?
G

Cookie wrote:
then why are you scared of fighting me again? because last time I said I wasn't playing seriously? are you afraid I might be better than you if I play for real? LMFAO FRAN SCARED

Are you a real-life cookie?
VzlaArmyxFraNx

nick_ wrote:

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:

nick_ wrote:
I wish people realized that when you're dealing with top player comparisons, you're looking at odds/percentage based results over many matches. You're not actually looking at this player wins every time over another, consistently, in every map, etc. That sort of blowout is rare, like, toxjq in Q4 rare.

I dunno what the odds would be for me vs Philip. We haven't sat around playing sets of duels for ages. (That's right, duels aren't a 1 map affair---they're 3 or 5).

So nick for be honest who is for you better (Philip or youself)you think that you can beat to philip?

I'm pretty certain that one of us would win. Honest.

Think (I THINK) that you are actually better that philip by that i posted my list with the number 1 you. anyway you and philip are the gods in rf faction. and man i want see the match please when you will go to play the 1v1 vs philip.and you blocked me from msn? Why if i never said nothing bad about you :s. if you are my master. why you blocked me?
G
Fran needs a life. :( In the worst possible way.

Man, you take this shit way too seriously.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: