Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Some recent SS and more. :P

Last updated on 13 years ago
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Cookie wrote:
*laughs* you remind me of a certain 8 year old kid. G r o w u p . You'll run around asking for 1v1's then post stuff thinking people give a damn, omfg, he added me to a list, OMG IM GONNA DIE NOO? no. You, shut, up, and, get, better, naaab :) Btw, keep crying and your just telling everyone you do cheat, when you call them cheaters, the cheaters themselves would get mad at it and try to cover up, like you're doing now. I've recorded enough to prove myself im right, btw, theres hacks that pf doesn't block, so don't use the PF excuse, kthxbai.

img3.imageshack.us/img3/2920/69201012343250ctf02.jpg

yep i am a kid, a kid like me can beat you very easy.i want not grow up. because i have 8 years old..opss excuse me i have 6 years old. i can beat you very easy. so pfffff.a kid like me beat to a old and ugly and black man like you.i think you have like 87 years old right? you are only a noob. a very noob forever. lol.Noob forever. Rm NOOBIZZY.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Bumblebee wrote:
It is true...even though she is only 14...or 15 now maybe? she is still a hell of a lot more mature than you ever will be. I never said I want to play you lol...and as many people know I never do 1v1's. I sometimes do 2v2's for fun but it's boring just play one person that will inevitabley droan on about how I cheat if I win or say I suck if I lose by a small majority. Much more fun to play as a group...it's kinda the reason people play online...to play with people??? ...

Nice story bro. .that is true.cool for you. i like more the 1v1 is more funny . but how you say the people called me cheat because i win. that is bad but i like that. the most noobs are the people that lose and call to the other people cheat.Bumblee seriously i want not insult you. only go away.
N
i always wanna 1v1 fran so i can kill him at leat 5 times xD its fun and scary he comes out of no where xD :P
S
Wow, fran should writte a book, LoL
Himoto
Franx, you're funny. Spamming posts with "noob" doesn't affect anyone at all, unless they are seriously dumb. Call me a noob if you want, what I am thinking shouldnt concern you if you're saying its not true, I'll keep believing that, and once I get enough proof I can show you what I meant. You can enjoy your game as much as you want, own people and call them noobs, spam forums with pics and insult people, go ahead.

Also, you're wrong about one thing, I don't call everyone who beats me a cheater, since there's way better players out there, and of course the best which is phil, 1v1ing him is actually funny if you don't call him names or say he cheats, which ffs IS NOT TRUE, to all the noobs out there who STILL call him a cheater.
i40.tinypic.com/jgqhld.png
Drama makers need to listen to the picture ^^
T
Vzla, don't get mad because i said no to one on on, Necro is not me, you already know ip's don't match, and all this because i don't play you one on one ;p. I still like your lame excuse in the SS i posted, blaming your team. The only place you will have a chance to capture a screen shot beating me is voltz ctf server.

MONSTER ARMY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T
trademarks.webs.com/Screenshots/16.jpg
trademarks.webs.com/Screenshots/11.jpg
10/14/2009
VzlaArmyxFraNx
LOLOL ,Omg see that SS.. LOL,you are very funny trademark,I am not using pf because that SS is Very very very veryyyyyyyyyyyy OLD.. i think that how the 2008. rofl.. tradermark you can post a recent SS? Like me beating you 2 weeks ago with 0 Death.Actually You are a noob for me. i said before i want not insult you but you are very idiot. Seriously i like not have problem with the players from rf, because is a simple game i only hate when i beat to the people and they said shit about me. like you tradermark that need learn to be a good player and accept when 1 person like me beat you, by example i accept that nick and philip are much better that me. that is be a real player.

HERE RECENTS SS

img64.imageshack.us/img64/1337/7182010195413968ctf02.jpg

img823.imageshack.us/img823/4586/7182010195436421ctf02.jpg

img130.imageshack.us/img130/8651/hehekrv.jpg
SeeLkaDooM
VzlaarmyFrank rulez . xD Last time ive played with him very good player he was.. and were talking about beers together LOL.
E
What's beers got to do with skill?
(Apart from how mine goes up after a few...)

And seel, nobody here is debating that fran is a good player. They all know he is. What they're saying, is that he is immature for posting screen shots of beating everybody and saying they suck. He is a good player. That doesn't mean that just because he can beat them, they suck. I suck. Therefore, anybody I beat sucks. He is good. If he beats them by a little bit they are good. If he beats them by a lot they are normal. If they don't frag him it's possible that they suck.
SeeLkaDooM
Uhh... then xFrank is bad or good?
VzlaArmyxFraNx

SeeLkaDooM wrote:
VzlaarmyFrank rulez . xD Last time ive played with him very good player he was.. and were talking about beers together LOL.

xDDDD Hehehe Thanks Buddy, :D and yeah i always speak about beers with my friend eddie,he have like 40 beers for me .hehe by that i will go to U.S.A for drink beers with eddie. LOL.:D

easy on me wrote:
What's beers got to do with skill?
(Apart from how mine goes up after a few...)

And seel, nobody here is debating that fran is a good player. They all know he is. What they're saying, is that he is immature for posting screen shots of beating everybody and saying they suck. He is a good player. That doesn't mean that just because he can beat them, they suck. I suck. Therefore, anybody I beat sucks. He is good. If he beats them by a little bit they are good. If he beats them by a lot they are normal. If they don't frag him it's possible that they suck.

And thanks you too Easy . maybe i am inmadure that is not proble for me. i only like play rf and beat to everyone xD. is funny but i never said that all suck,i never said that if i beated to someone that person suck,in the actually some players of rf play very good. and i like too speak with friends in the game like eddie, bouch,,Cheese,you,etc...and i think that exist players that are very funny and very nice in this game like CHEESE,i love spect him how he killed to everyone with baston.and if he captured the flag he said "Cheese captured wOOt"LOL. that is positive and cheese is a great player a very good player for me :D
C
Fran, simply put, good players usually don't feel the need to tell/show people about it. They let the skill they show in game speak for itself. You on the otherhand seem to constantly want to tell others about your victory's and from what i have seen, bag those that lose vs you.

Many times i have been on your team in VoltZ and you have said in *team chat* these guys suck etc. That doesn't impress me infact it only makes me think your an asshole. Sorry, but bagging people who arn't as good as you doesn't mean they suck. Show some respect to people and some understanding that people may still be learning in this game and stop bragging, let your skill spread by word of mouth instead of trying to prove it all the time and you might not get hated on so much.

If you ask someone for a 1v1 and they say no, don't tell them they are scared and they suck. Just say "ok np" and let it go.

Also this post by easy is so true, please reread it and take note

"
And seel, nobody here is debating that fran is a good player. They all know he is. What they're saying, is that he is immature for posting screen shots of beating everybody and saying they suck. He is a good player. That doesn't mean that just because he can beat them, they suck. I suck. Therefore, anybody I beat sucks. He is good. If he beats them by a little bit they are good. If he beats them by a lot they are normal. If they don't frag him it's possible that they suck."

And note the line "If they don't frag him it's possible that they suck." You too were once there, remmember that time and ease up on people Fran!!
SeeLkaDooM
Ok ok i get it , Pushkin.
Danny
You beat me too, so add me to the list :)
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Pushkin wrote:
Fran, simply put, good players usually don't feel the need to tell/show people about it. They let the skill they show in game speak for itself. You on the otherhand seem to constantly want to tell others about your victory's and from what i have seen, bag those that lose vs you.

Many times i have been on your team in VoltZ and you have said in *team chat* these guys suck etc. That doesn't impress me infact it only makes me think your an asshole. Sorry, but bagging people who arn't as good as you doesn't mean they suck. Show some respect to people and some understanding that people may still be learning in this game and stop bragging, let your skill spread by word of mouth instead of trying to prove it all the time and you might not get hated on so much.

If you ask someone for a 1v1 and they say no, don't tell them they are scared and they suck. Just say "ok np" and let it go.

Also this post by easy is so true, please reread it and take note

"
And seel, nobody here is debating that fran is a good player. They all know he is. What they're saying, is that he is immature for posting screen shots of beating everybody and saying they suck. He is a good player. That doesn't mean that just because he can beat them, they suck. I suck. Therefore, anybody I beat sucks. He is good. If he beats them by a little bit they are good. If he beats them by a lot they are normal. If they don't frag him it's possible that they suck."

And note the line "If they don't frag him it's possible that they suck." You too were once there, remmember that time and ease up on people Fran!!

Hey Pushkin!:D.How are you man?.thanks for the advice friend, I will consider carefully. Thanks for taking the time and advise. but i call not to everyone noob,see cheese is my friend and i love how he play.But you're right in many things. so thanks. greetings:)

Mario wrote:
You beat me too, so add me to the list :)

hey mario,i said that i like not add to my friends to the list. but well ok.!!added XD :D
Danny
Lol, in that case take me off the list! I won't feel offended at all :) I like how we have our practices though, so thanks for all the training and stuff.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
5 MINUTES AGO I WAS PLAYING A 1V1 IN 2V2 GL CLAN VS GUITAR,WELL I BEAT HIM 6CAPS FOR ME AND HE ONLY 1. my skill 71* he had 23* i won. 6-1. THEN HE ONLY LEFT THE GAME.guitar is a good player i will not insult him only because i won.now i need beat to nitro and supadupa:D.

img23.imageshack.us/img23/4552/72jajajajactf02.jpg

img690.imageshack.us/img690/9376/72320jhahshagsgag234331.jpg

img213.imageshack.us/img213/4671/723201023534iaisiai203c.jpg

img717.imageshack.us/img717/8096/723201hajshjha023644343.jpg

img188.imageshack.us/img188/6447/7232010jhajha44296ctf02.jpg
Danny
Supadupa is a beast dude, so that will be a great match. A match vs. Nitro would be good too.
P
Fran no one cares
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: