Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Some recent SS and more. :P

Last updated on 13 years ago
Danny
god damn image won't load....
whats the score?

Oh and I thought you also beat toure a while ago, right?
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Mario i am ready for the 1v1. you can record the match. i will not. and thomas that is not my problem. and i am sure that i can beat you again,you think that a good mouse is the solution? pff. the brain is the best gun.you think few in a 1v1.
A
You know FraN, I understand that you're not a native English speaker, but you may want to consider that the way you come across is why you're receiving so many negative reactions.

Here are a few hints that will probably help you get on with people in general.

1) Bragging isn't generally an endearing quality. Whilst people may appreciate a good player, any respect earned on this level will be quickly lost if you continuously rub peoples faces in the fact your better than them.

2) If you've got something to prove, prove it. All the talk in the world isn't going to earn you wins over the players you want to beat, so show them a bit of respect and let your talent do the talking.

3) Stop arselicking. Theres no such thing as a god of RF, and everyone is entirely mediocre and beatable. No offense to anyone, but there isn't exactly a talent pool which will help push anyone to the levels of greatness.

4) Put a bit more thought on what you're going to say to folk. The most respected players are those that generally don't say much at all.

5) Stop thinking that beating someone once makes you forever better than them always.

6) People say a lot of things that aren't true. Call me a cheater 1000 times, and its likely I'll troll you and tell you that I am just because... well just because. You really can't get people sense of humour over RF chat.

7) Some people are whiney fucks when losing. Get over it.

8) People don't owe you matches. If someone doesn't wanna play you then hard luck. Regardless, the reason someone may refuse to play you doesn't just boil down to them being scared. Its entirely possible that they find the concept of playing 1on1s boring, they may not give a damn, or they may just find you to be a cock. Theres many reasons why a person may refuse a match request, and thats really up to them but it doesn't matter anyways because if they don't they're removing themselves from the competition you no longer need to beat them.

9) Give it up. The games too old and nobody is interested in who's the best, who can beat who, and even those that used to be quite good have no reason to compete on the level they once did. Beating them is as much proving that they've gotten worse than you've got better, especially due to the lack of reference points (a pool of good players to compare too). You're 10 years too late.

You were right on one point though, Nick is obviously the best RF player that ever lived. All hail king Nick! He taught me everything I know. On that topic, move yourself down one point on that list and write allan above you name. :)
VzlaArmyxFraNx
I know that nick he is the best player that ever lived...and thanks by you comment. and you opinition. sorry by my english.but i think that you dont know me. the mayority are bad points.i can xplain you them.and i think that i can beat you,not offence,i know who are you... we can play for fun match mode maybe a day.. i go to bed now.cya.
A
Well the point of my post was to poetry where I think you may be going wrong, not to be negative or insulting. Its just that if you weren't doing anything, per say, I'd have nothing to comment on.

And agreed. I can't thank nick enough for all his legendary training. If it weren't for him I'd still be a scrub using arrow keys and getting owned by random people I've never heard of. Hes a bastion of hope to the community. :)
VzlaArmyxFraNx

mwthomas wrote:
Hmm, you mean you played Nitro today that has a broken mouse?
And barely won? That's great for you.

Get my name out of the list of you beating people, because you won when I had a broken video card. All other matches, it was 60 - 7, 55 -8,...
bla bla bla.

first of all see that you defend nitro, uhmm your comment in favor of it, has neither head nor tail, that is without foundation. For a person who has the mouse according to your broken constantly tells me to play 1v1.? if you do not know the challenge I was yesterday when I saw him all the time. he said. "fran 1v1" bla bla and boasted he was confident that I would win, calling crap crap rookie, he said that I would win easily. but things did not. As for the terrible excuse your dear thomas say, Let me tell you that I HAVE NO VIDEOCARD. I play with pure ram. my mouse sucks, I have a conection shit of crap, and even so you have the nerve to say "I lost for my bad video card. " That is typical of bad losers. Go fuck your mother better, the point is thomas, You can not beat me so you have the mouse and it hurts it's just that I know how you play and your way of thinking. in a game takes much more than just a good mouse to play. I do not think there is a person who plays with a computer worse than me, right now I'm in a crappy pc 1 gb of ram and NO VIDEO CARD and yet yesterday I beat nitro. Do not bring excuses where none exist. is man and accept your defeat. and as for the list if I'm wrong I said several times "It is my opinion of the best players of the game" need not be so maybe I'm wrong but that's what I think. And every person is free to think whatever you want. You define what all wars. And so far no one who is below me (in my list) has beaten me. so then ... I limit myself to the evidence.

I speak is spanish. Sorry by my bad english.
M

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:

mwthomas wrote:
Hmm, you mean you played Nitro today that has a broken mouse?
And barely won? That's great for you.

Get my name out of the list of you beating people, because you won when I had a broken video card. All other matches, it was 60 - 7, 55 -8,...
bla bla bla.

first of all see that you defend nitro, uhmm your comment in favor of it, has neither head nor tail, that is without foundation. For a person who has the mouse according to your broken constantly tells me to play 1v1.? if you do not know the challenge I was yesterday when I saw him all the time. he said. "fran 1v1" bla bla and boasted he was confident that I would win, calling crap crap rookie, he said that I would win easily. but things did not. As for the terrible excuse your dear thomas say, Let me tell you that I HAVE NO VIDEOCARD. I play with pure ram. my mouse sucks, I have a conection shit of crap, and even so you have the nerve to say "I lost for my bad video card. " That is typical of bad losers. Go fuck your mother better, the point is thomas, You can not beat me so you have the mouse and it hurts it's just that I know how you play and your way of thinking. in a game takes much more than just a good mouse to play. I do not think there is a person who plays with a computer worse than me, right now I'm in a crappy pc 1 gb of ram and NO VIDEO CARD and yet yesterday I beat nitro. Do not bring excuses where none exist. is man and accept your defeat. and as for the list if I'm wrong I said several times "It is my opinion of the best players of the game" need not be so maybe I'm wrong but that's what I think. And every person is free to think whatever you want. You define what all wars. And so far no one who is below me (in my list) has beaten me. so then ... I limit myself to the evidence.

I speak is spanish. Sorry by my bad english.

As always you were talking shit in a public server, as you always do...
So Nitro got tired of it and wanted to 1ON1 to shut you up.
Even with a broken mouse he's pretty confident he can beat you, and almost succeeded...

As for me, It must be hard for you to understand but with a videocard
match 1: 55- 7 win for me http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/26...8ctf02.jpg
match 2: 67-10 win for me
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/64...6ctf02.jpg
Match 3: with a broken videocard where I had 40 fps (I don't think your onboard card gives you 40 fps.. idiot) was a lose for me. Isn't that wierd?...

And so far no one who is below me (in my list) has beaten me. so then ... I limit myself to the evidence

Well, then I call myself the 'best' player of all the games that aren't played anymore... That's a sure win for me since noone plays anymore... And Philip doesn't play anymore, nick probably neither, so wow you're number 2 now.

And if you're so sure you're so good, battle me and found out how good you are.

You're even to scared to make a video when playing mario...
Danny

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:
Mario i am ready for the 1v1. you can record the match. i will not. and thomas that is not my problem. and i am sure that i can beat you again,you think that a good mouse is the solution? pff. the brain is the best gun.you think few in a 1v1.

Okay. I'm not going to video seeing as I have no reason to...but when we play you pick one map, and I pick the other.
My map will be wl ar.
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
NitrOw
yay fixed my password, so hi,

Ima not trouble myself to read this entire topic of 7 pages, The reason youve written it should have said enough, regardless.

img191.imageshack.us/img191/5016/naamloosipu.png

I've met allan (again) at RF, and we've been talking a lot.
Just things how it used to be, and stuff. Really cool guy. He also told me some interresting stuff,
and after talking and hearing from this guy, ima change my view of gaming.

Edited my post, cause really many people said enough already ;p.
dude, if you wanna hear you
re the best, ill tell you: you`re the best!
That list is an insult to many players, i dont wanna be part of such abuse.
Many players should be higher in rank, and a lot doesnt even belong there.
so i know its hard to understand, but get me off the list ok?

I think, ill play considerably less RF and start playing more other games. (BFBC 2 Vietnam)
I think ill play more poker and think ill join PokerTH at ESL someday.

P.S.: I love Thomas.

P.P.S.: I know this would be the hardest thing you've ever did in your life, but please get my name off the list.
W
fran, one thing, just because there are people out there who havent beaten you, doesnt mean ur better then them. i dont want to talk shit here but u forget that i was known for 1v1ing back in my days, thats where my rf roots are at. i just dont think u should put urself at #5 if u havent beaten EVERY player in rf and can really rank urself that way, but regardless of that, making a list isnt really something people are interested in, this game is dead people play it for the fun, should it ever become competetive again, then we can start talking about skill level. until then, dont make yourself look like a child.

i also speak spanish fran, u can respond to me that way if you'd like.
black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow
NitrOw
HellO,

tl;dr(a) - though, agreed on some points though. You're kinda off-topic towards my reply, cause i was merely asking for the deletion of my name. Any admin be of assistence? I'm pretty sure there must be any rule, when a man wants his name to be deleted somewhere. Reason? Many people stated already enough, no need to repeat.

Ima not make this long, cause you know, i hate typing.

blaaart wrote:
5 - Tell Nitro to stop trying to write like me.

I don't have to be an imitation of a white woman that Hollywood sort of hoped I'd become. I'm me, and I'm like nobody else.

off to watch a movie now

P.S.: Next time, please contact me at IRC: #NitrO @ Quakenet.org and not at xfire.

P.P.S.:
rlv.zcache.com/coffee_tea_or_me_mug-p1689578640763957002om5b_400.jpg
A
Dear Phillip,

Even after all these years you still get trolled so bad. :)

Yours Sincerely,
Allan "#1 RF player ever" Degnan

P.S. Please do not mangle my words into a thinly veiled insults directed towards Nick. If I wanted to insult him, which I do not, I am quite capable of doing so without your help as an interpreter.
A

best player ever wrote:
Hahaha.

Merry Christmas.

Why did you remove your insult, I was enjoying it. :(
lain

allan wrote:

best player ever wrote:
Hahaha.

Merry Christmas.

Why did you remove your insult, I was enjoying it. :(

Christmas spirit.
A
Cool, post it. Its nostalgic. I'd post some of mine, but sadly I didn't document the last 10 years of online gaming for forum ammunition.

The reason you're responding is not because I insulted your friend, but because you perceived my statement as an insult towards yourself. Oh how it burns you that it was Nick I called the best player and not yourself.

Moving on from that, you're quite mistaken over my visits both to these forums and to RF having anything to do with you. I mean if anyone can be accused of stalking, it would have to be the person name dropping me whilst using pseudonyms. At least in hindsight common sense prevails and most of it gets deleted.

The funny thing is, if not for the above fact, my reputation in RF would be long dead and buried. You're not a god of this game, you are an unwilling disciple.

Oh and by the way, me and nick were friends for a while. We had some good times playing games, and he was a key member of frag4. Nothing has ever happened to ever give me a negative opinion of him. Hell if I was American, I'd probably still want to play with him. He may think I'm a halfwit, but he's not the one posting it, you are. I didn't insult him because I had no reason to do so.

I'll take a look at that TF2 rip off you mentioned, apparently hits PC in Jan afaik.
NitrOw

dinglebugggggggggg wrote:
You requested I add you on Xfire, either way, I don't really have much to say. I don't need you to tell me your channel is on quake net. I was the one that helped set your IRC up; 3 times in fact because you were too stupid to do it yourself~~ I actually don't like your IRC channel, it's a reminder of what a user you are. Problem?

Interrestin', why would i request that you should add me on xfire, when i also suggest that you better contact me on IRC? Kinda pointless, isn't it? I mean deleting and adding again in the same minute was kinda annoying for me, don't take it personal though. Infact, i never added you, you did always~~. Although, never say never, but w/e.

But it's irrelevant.

Thanks for proving me correct, always a pleasure.

I never said i've proved you correct, just agreed on some thoughts. But when re-reading, it's quite nonsense. I'll summarize your post: Your conlusions about RF people is , they're dumb(+45 other words). My reaction is, fine. So why continue? Also note this; All art is but imitation of nature.

I don't care if you agree with me, you're quite low skill, weak minded and won't ever, ever, get good at any game. My post was perfectly on topic with the thread.

Im good at poker and minesweeper, idc for other games frankly.

P.S.: read my post, i hate typing. This be my last, i'm afraid.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: