Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Some recent SS and more. :P

Last updated on 13 years ago
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Hi people,actually i beated to some good players in rf.and other players that play normal.(i like not add to my real friends in the list) :)

Here a list:

-Thomas=Devlin #1

NitrO(Draw)
-guitar

-Sol

-Vii

-Inglorious Basterd

-Pa!n

-PlasticTree

-Pfoffo

-Claws,Jaime

-Irunozu

-Juhabuho

-Ev Ejki

-*.*

-Zalcor

-Cookie=Rm izzy

-Mr Bronson

-the 5th

-nOObO

-A Coconut

-Uncleabber

-Maelstrom

-Monsanto

-.#.Dar.+

-porta

-<Voltz>princeless

-<Voltz>Easyonme

-NZLWord(a friend :) )

-<Voltz>Tradermark

-xR Viper.

-Darunia

-Nesquick

-Slayer

-Mouseclick

-Resonance

-0_0

-Z_S Dash

-Blackjack

-Whino

-Warrior

-Mr.$

-Scarl

-Bustin jieber

-James Bond

-Krayse

-meN

-and Oneil(i was winning,We not finish the math but i was killing him,then he left because he think that i am cheat.lol)

-and king.well he is not good but i always beated him too.

-WildlifeShark

-Mario

..i have some SS beating some of the players in the list.if you think that you can beat me so say me, and i will accept a 1v1 vs you.

and now my top of best in rf are:

1-Nick Nick Me. BUt the best player is my good friend Cheese. Cheese Rocks, Cheese Forever:)!

Actually i want a 1vs1 with this persons:

Nitro(Draw),
Supadupa,
Remi,
Creanzor,
Ryca,
And
Guitar.(i played vs him, i won. 6-1)

I asked to Guitar,Ryca,Yodaddy and supadupa for play in 1v1 and they want not play a 1v1 vs me.but i want play vs them :|

well here some recent images is a pack.

Some Recent SS, Vs thomas, playing 2vsme, 94skills and 0 death.etc.:

img137.imageshack.us/img137/4206/712201018222421ctf05.jpg

img535.imageshack.us/img535/4206/712201018222421ctf05.jpg

img514.imageshack.us/img514/9567/7122010202322625ctf02.jpg

img194.imageshack.us/img194/2475/713201002235390ctf02.jpg

img15.imageshack.us/img15/6949/713201032851343ctf02.jpg

img59.imageshack.us/img59/9948/714201041515421ctf02.jpg

img146.imageshack.us/img146/151/717201033036578ctf02.jpg

Donwload all the SS here:
VzlaArmyForever

Pass:
Vzlaarmyforever

some People that actually called cheat:

Basterd,Archie,Oneil,Nitro,Pfoffo,(S-P)Polask,philipa and other players that are noobs.

Funny SS"LOL":

Nitro with rcon in volz forum:

img682.imageshack.us/img682/1938/yyayayayayyyayayyaactf0.jpg

Oneil saying that i am cheat:

img534.imageshack.us/img534/8274/oneilcheat.jpg

Shady admit that he was ussing AIMBOT:

img155.imageshack.us/img155/7116/hahahahha2151468ctf05.jpg

then i said "i have ss now shady",and he scared said:

img15.imageshack.us/img15/4633/muahahahhahaha351453ctf.jpg

xyrOn

img717.imageshack.us/img717/9144/hoooola453ctf05.jpg

sol saying that "he beat to nick, and philip" lol, 1 hour more later i played vs sol(he had the name "lol")and i beated him 6-4 .

img340.imageshack.us/img340/9400/ahgsauhshahsuhuas68ctf0.jpg

L-S Vegeta very funny this,see:

img121.imageshack.us/img121/3361/pfffffffff562ctf02.jpg

img706.imageshack.us/img706/5290/essssssssssssssta484ctf.jpg

:D

EDIT: 5 MINUTES AGO I WAS PLAYING A 1V1 IN 2V2 GL CLAN VS GUITAR,WELL I BEAT HIM 6CAPS FOR ME AND HE ONLY 1. my skill 71* he had 23* i won. 6-1. THEN HE ONLY LEFT THE GAME.guitar is a good player i will not insult him only because i won.now i need beat to nitro and supadupa:D.

img23.imageshack.us/img23/4552/72jajajajactf02.jpg

img690.imageshack.us/img690/9376/72320jhahshagsgag234331.jpg

img213.imageshack.us/img213/4671/723201023534iaisiai203c.jpg

img717.imageshack.us/img717/8096/723201hajshjha023644343.jpg

img188.imageshack.us/img188/6447/7232010jhajha44296ctf02.jpg

Peace.
Word
Okay good for you.
Btw, I am not a Voltz clan member.
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Word wrote:
Okay good for you.
Btw, I am not a Voltz clan member.

oh right i forget that. excuse me bro.. and Thanks :D,you are NZL .. :)
N
Fran lol put that you beat me xD im not there so then i must of beat yu xD :)
Bumblebee
hmm...not beaten me...doesn't want to play me...cool.
Bumblebee
Cupid
Why can't you spell Voltz correctly? Do you purposely spell it "Volz?
VzlaArmyxFraNx

nesquick wrote:
Fran lol put that you beat me xD im not there so then i must of beat yu xD :)

Ok i will add u.

Bumblebee wrote:
hmm...not beaten me...doesn't want to play me...cool.

Bumblebee i have the SS beating u very easy in 1v1 in voltz.i am very sure that i can beat you very easy, but if u think that can beat me ..ok we can play a 1v1 again.

Cupid wrote:
Why can't you spell Voltz correctly? Do you purposely spell it "Volz?

ohh here is the guy that hate me.xD , Ok sorry i will change that to < VOLTZ >. :D

digi wrote:
Perhaps Fran is referring to a vole.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/60/Bank_vole.jpg

XD

XDDDDDDDD xD .. jaja ...i will change that to <Voltz>.:D
Cupid
<Voltz> is the tag.. our clan is Voltz..

I don't really care.. I was just asking.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
1 hour ago <Voltz> Tradermark was speaking shit about me. he called me Liar and gay,and he said that he can beat me. LOL. well sorry Tradermark but you know i love "Faction Files". how 2 week ago we played in 1v1.

Here the SS beating to Trademark:

img64.imageshack.us/img64/1337/7182010195413968ctf02.jpg

img823.imageshack.us/img823/4586/7182010195436421ctf02.jpg

img130.imageshack.us/img130/8651/hehekrv.jpg

i want not insult you. Only i will say........... "Peace".:D

PD: i am waiting the answer for play in 1v1 with the persons in the list like Supadupa,Nitro,guitar,Etc.
D
hahahah top 5 in rf
T
Well, first, i never said i could beat you in 1vs1, I don't even like 1vs1, maybe your just upset because you will never have a chance to 1vs1 me and still frustrated about the old screen shots, ;p besides, most already know i'm not good at 1vs1, I prefer kill fests., Maybe your feelings are hurt because i don't give you attention or stressed because i make it hard for you to win in voltz ctf server.

trademarks.webs.com/Screenshots/11.jpg
trademarks.webs.com/Screenshots/16.jpg
T
Vzla Army Drama Queen
D
why isnt he using pf?
Cupid
Trademark! What's up, buddy?

VzlaArmyxFraNx

trademark wrote:
Well, first, i never said i could beat you in 1vs1, I don't even like 1vs1, maybe your just upset because you will never have a chance to 1vs1 me and still frustrated about the old screen shots, ;p besides, most already know i'm not good at 1vs1, I prefer kill fests., Maybe your feelings are hurt because i don't give you attention or stressed because i make it hard for you to win in voltz ctf server.

trademarks.webs.com/Screenshots/11.jpg
trademarks.webs.com/Screenshots/16.jpg

DESiRE wrote:
why isnt he using pf?

LOLOL ,Omg see that SS.. LOL,you are very funny trademark,I am not using pf because that SS is Very very very veryyyyyyyyyyyy OLD.. i think that how the 2008. rofl.. tradermark you can post a recent SS? Like me beating you 2 weeks ago with 0 Death.Actually You are a noob for me. i said before i want not insult you but you are very idiot. Seriously i like not have problem with the players from rf, because is a simple game i only hate when i beat to the people and they said shit about me. like you tradermark that need learn to be a good player and accept when 1 person like me beat you, by example i accept that nick and philip are much better that me. that is be a real player.
Himoto
Actually, the people who said you cheat could've been right... There's moments when you totally suck, for example during 1 v 1's in the beginning, preety easy to notice actually, you start by sucking then realizing you can't beat the person, you somehow get all better? I doubt its just random, I think theres something behind that ;) and I bet you'll come and say "you have no skill omg omg QQ".
i40.tinypic.com/jgqhld.png
Drama makers need to listen to the picture ^^
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Cookie wrote:
Actually, the people who said you cheat could've been right... There's moments when you totally suck, for example during 1 v 1's in the beginning, preety easy to notice actually, you start by sucking then realizing you can't beat the person, you somehow get all better? I doubt its just random, I think theres something behind that ;) and I bet you'll come and say "you have no skill omg omg QQ".

Yeah i suck totally by that only 3 players maybe 4 can beat me.. but you by example pffff i think that cheese can beat you easily. pff you have like more de 6 years playing this game and you every day suck more.

img3.imageshack.us/img3/2920/69201012343250ctf02.jpg

if you think that i am cheat good for you.i will add to the list the person that called me cheat.you can be happy now............NOW SHUT UP AND GO BETTER TO KISS A BD .
Himoto
*laughs* you remind me of a certain 8 year old kid. G r o w u p . You'll run around asking for 1v1's then post stuff thinking people give a damn, omfg, he added me to a list, OMG IM GONNA DIE NOO? no. You, shut, up, and, get, better, naaab :) Btw, keep crying and your just telling everyone you do cheat, when you call them cheaters, the cheaters themselves would get mad at it and try to cover up, like you're doing now. I've recorded enough to prove myself im right, btw, theres hacks that pf doesn't block, so don't use the PF excuse, kthxbai.
i40.tinypic.com/jgqhld.png
Drama makers need to listen to the picture ^^
Bumblebee
It is true...even though she is only 14...or 15 now maybe? she is still a hell of a lot more mature than you ever will be. I never said I want to play you lol...and as many people know I never do 1v1's. I sometimes do 2v2's for fun but it's boring just play one person that will inevitabley droan on about how I cheat if I win or say I suck if I lose by a small majority. Much more fun to play as a group...it's kinda the reason people play online...to play with people??? ...
Bumblebee
SeeLkaDooM
Calling everyone cheaters just becuz you got beaten up by the respective player its WHINE, izzybuzzy.

PF isnt a cheat , and you are too much mature for this game.
Thats why you always want be the winner and nobody else.

Over and out.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: