Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Ultimate 2v2 Tournament

Last updated on 14 years ago
W
new one
dYl@ND :
x.dylan76@hotmail.fr
don't forget 2 say it to me ill gone show up
img161.imageshack.us/img161/8889/7633.gif
Bouch
Can we make this coming up week the last week to register for this tournament?? Its been here for about 3 weeks now and it doesn't seem like anyone else is going to get in on it.
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
Danny
Umm. We should seriously do this. We should be able to enter with partners though, not random :(. I think I could get either king or Nitro to enter with me (if Nitro doesn't already have cruz or shady...or thomas-and if king doesn't already have silver).
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
N
Count me in please. I have holidays for 2 weeks no highschool lol my email is nesquick2@hotmail.com :)
N
Oh by the way can there be a baton tourny cause Chesse wants a small 2v2 or 1v1 baton so dose a couple off kids :0
Danny
You can get right on that one nes...
N
Aweosome lol
W
YO ARE WE GONNA DO THIS? SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA. SO LETS GET IT ON, COUNT ME IN ILL HAVE THE MY COMP BY THIS WEEK WONIG8@HOTMAIL.COM
Danny
Unfortunately boor's computer died. I believe he was one of the main organizers.
W
ok well then we can just find someone else whod like to organize it lol. just because boors not around doesnt mean all hope goes out the window. fuck lets find someone to fucking organize this shit bro!!!!!!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: