Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Ultimate 2v2 Tournament

Last updated on 14 years ago
BooR
Ed Bunghole, Bouch & me have decide to launch an 2v2 Tournament.

Here are the Rules & guidelines:

-To enter this tournament post the Nickname you'll be using and your Email (or some other way to contact you) or contact Ed Bunghole, Bouch or me.

-Purefaction (mandatory)

-No modding/cheating/hacking/glitching

-No swearing or insults

-When the teams progress to the next round they will have max. 1 week to complete the 2v2. Not responding and/or failing to show up will mean disqualification.

Maps: Warlords & Checkmate

Cap limite: (undecided)
Time: 15:00
Weapon stay: Yes
Force respawn: Yes
Geo mod 128
Fall damage: No

Here's the list of who's playing:

- <VoltZ> BooR
- <VoltZ> BOUCH
- <Voltz> TradeMark
- Domans Bunghole
- Ed Bunghole
- L-S Aztek
- L-S Praetorian
- Marlboro
- Mario
- MouseClick
- NicolasleGrand
- Nitro
- Oneil
- Philip
- Punisher
- SlipknotK1llu
- SSNapalm
- VzlaArmyxFraNx
- Warrior
- White Knight
- Wildlife Shark
- Whino

!!UPDATED!!

So enter now !!!!!!! ^^
img257.imageshack.us/img257/956/iuo.jpg
E
You know.. If the person who wins gets to choose their partners first... The other team has no chance? Because the winner is sure to pick the 2nd best?

You can already pick after the first game, the final 4...
BooR

easy on me wrote:
You know.. If the person who wins gets to choose their partners first... The other team has no chance? Because the winner is sure to pick the 2nd best?

Not really, like i said, the runner up get to choose second and so therfore can't be chosen. And it's not yet decided how the poules are sorted. By random or seperating the good players from the great players.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
i will play too. I think that my parther will play too.So add him and add me..My parther : VzlaArmyJorgelius And me, VzlaarmyxFraNx
E

BooR wrote:

easy on me wrote:

Not really, like i said, the runner up get to choose second and so therfore can't be chosen. And it's not yet decided how the poules are sorted. By random or seperating the good players from the great players.

Yes, but the best and third best, will always beat the second best and fourth best... It's common sense... Possibly let the second best choose first? Second and third v Best and fourth? Would be a little more even...
BooR
To be honest we haven't decided on what system yet. Maybe we'll just pick own teams 2v2. But we need to get a head count first. Are you not playing Easy? or why havent you entered yet?
E
No, I'm not entering. Just gave my $billion worth :)
SeeLkaDooM
Nope , im not entering eighter . I dont like to waste my skills in tournaments which im going to losse :P
Bouch
I dont care if i lose or not, which im sure i will lol, i think its gonna be fun though, if we can ever get it orchestrated.

Have you decided on which method to use yet boor? i still think what nick suggested is a good way to do it.

This is what we could do; Have 1v1s with all the people that enter, use a point system to judge standings like win=2, tie=1, loss=0, then use each players points to place them into brackets, like nick said, its not going to put the worst player with the best player..

please refer to this that i have made as an example, just click on it a zoom in, sry its really small:) challonge.com/images/brackets/rftournament.png

But we could use something like this to rank each player for the 2v2, like say in this example, A is #1, B #2 and so on, use this point system at the bottom to rank every player that joins, giving them points accordingly, so then we could make a 2v2 bracket that is more like an actual tournament. And this website also allows for sending emails out to participants when a match is ready to be played. all we would have to do is put the points for each player accordingly. Just a thought;) O and another cool thing, this image ive added automatically updates on this website as i put in scores, meaning i made it, put it on here, then updated the scores, and it automatically updated the image on here, pretty neat

EDIT: And if we do decide to do it this way, I can totally take care of this as far as the brackets, and adding points etc. ive already made an account on challonge :)
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
countejacula
Wish i could participate this is my busy work season :(
E
Yeah same.. I couldn't guarantee being able to play a match within the week lol
BooR
Riiiiiiiight, sure ;) (I gét it, your secret is safe with me)
E
Boor -.- I'm working 60 hour weeks. put 8hours a night towards sleep since long hours, and I only got like 20 hours left in the week... I don't play rf for all that time...
S
count me in.
Xfire/Steam: deathruto
SeDo ZoNe
A
Boor - I never received an email regarding this tourny so I checked in here. Anyway, I'm around for the next several weeks and then I've got to go harvest my crops in the San Joaquin Valley for several months. I may miss the action. Sounds fun. Keep me posted.
Thx
Az
W
:D 81l lol i'm not in it's a fact
:@ i hate 81
Whatever i'm in!(the tournament)!!
count me
img161.imageshack.us/img161/8889/7633.gif
PraeTorian
Sweet........Aztek is in.

When is this happening anyway? Work has me traveling a bit over the summer so I'd like to see what the dates are looking like.
SeeLkaDooM
Nice bike , warriors xD Ride on it in tournament :P
E
But that's my head on the front! If he rode that, I'd be participating too... And that wouldn't be very fair to the opponants... Would be 3v2 instead of 2v2
Bouch
It won't, im not worried bout it anymore. Thanks for reopening it though:)
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: