Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

1v1(Irunozu█Cookie█Spikey█A Bast3rd!)

Last updated on 13 years ago
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Vs IRUNOZU

10minutes ago we played the war.In the server 2v2 pass Gl.and i Won.i posted the screens because he said that he can beat a toure.lol. and toure can beat me,and i beat him ,So...I won 3-0 then ironozu(BENZO) get the amp (i wrote NOT AMP,KIll in your own hands"but he only captured 1 with Amp(typic of a bad player).And in 1v1 i said NOT AMP NOT AMP.but he only used that for captured the ultime flag.Because i was kill him very easy.(Sorry Benzo :/ )

img692.imageshack.us/img692/646/68201011643921ctf02.jpg

img52.imageshack.us/img52/6923/682010111017875ctf02.jpg

img15.imageshack.us/img15/2482/682010111153546ctf02.jpg

img716.imageshack.us/img716/2046/6820101112120ctf02.jpg

img534.imageshack.us/img534/3575/benzodibujo.jpg

Pd:1 week ago i played vs Nitro and he beat me easy.;)

Vs Inglorious Bast3rd

2days Ago.! Server 2v2 pass Gl.i Won.

img692.imageshack.us/img692/6742/652010132810921ctf02.jpg

img267.imageshack.us/img267/5792/652010133140984ctf02.jpg

img687.imageshack.us/img687/3853/65201013345968ctf02.jpg

img210.imageshack.us/img210/8605/652010133923656ctf02.jpg

img189.imageshack.us/img189/4258/652010134054109ctf02.jpg

img697.imageshack.us/img697/9198/652010134214375ctf02.jpg

Vs Cookie(RM-Izzy)

Today 30minutes ago,we played 1v1 2 battles in the server 2v2 Pass Gl.i Won.

img64.imageshack.us/img64/6878/692010114742453ctf02.jpg

img256.imageshack.us/img256/8950/692010114815718ctf02.jpg

img28.imageshack.us/img28/6964/69201011584178ctf02.jpg

img3.imageshack.us/img3/2920/69201012343250ctf02.jpg

Vs Spikey

15minutes Ago. server 2v2 pass Gl.i Won

img685.imageshack.us/img685/5744/692010134324687ctf02.jpg

img687.imageshack.us/img687/7913/69201013515831ctf02.jpg

img248.imageshack.us/img248/2773/69201013539765ctf02.jpg
Danny
wtf, check your sources dude. Irunozu is benzo??? (ehh...might want to get some more valid proof before making uncalled for alligations...thanks)
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Man I am confuse too.but i search him ip in the program and say that he is benzo.:s Ftg Doxys,Magma,Bla bla i think that he is...:S
Danny
I don't know. I'm not saying your wrong, but I just don't know how accurate those things are. Its so hard to tell if thats the real person you were looking for, or if they smurfed or whatever. One thing to look at is screens from benzo and see if ping matches between what Benzo had and what Iru has. If the ping is different (say, by a hundred), then Iru def is not Benzo. Another thing, Irunozu lives in Asia so...... :/

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:
Man I am confuse too.but i search him ip in the program and say that he is benzo.:s Ftg Doxys,Magma,Bla bla i think that he is...:S

thatz not benzo...and why do you post matches like these..ironzu isn't even good at all bro..but yu still post as if u goin up in ranks lol..funny to me
SeeLkaDooM
I dont think that irunozu is benzo. I haven't heard from him something french and also the real benzo speaks much french and he sucks at english.
E
Irunozu speaks french. And English is defenitly not his first language, judging by his poor use of it.
SeeLkaDooM
Cookie (Izzy) always likes to insult people if she's gets owned. But anyway nice franx.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
yes but i think that she is HE like Vii xD is a man i think that.and thanks you.
Himoto

SeeLkaDooM wrote:
Cookie (Izzy) always likes to insult people if she's gets owned. But anyway nice franx.

Say that when you beat me ;; oh wait thats never gonna happen :(
i40.tinypic.com/jgqhld.png
Drama makers need to listen to the picture ^^
VzlaArmyxFraNx
10MINUTES AGO,I WAS BEATING TO ONEIL,IN MY SERVER,BUT THEN HE LEFT SCARED ,HE SAID THAT I HAD NOT PF..ROFL.HERE THE SCREENS:

img813.imageshack.us/img813/8493/610201019139203ctfwlass.jpg

img813.imageshack.us/img813/4322/6102010191845937ctfwlas.jpg

Himoto
whats up with the blue lines on your screenshots?
SeeLkaDooM
Thats DarkElements HUD Black Blue i had one of those. :P
Himoto
seemed preety much like the shape of the map, wouldnt wonder lol
O

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:
10MINUTES AGO,I WAS BEATING TO ONEIL,IN MY SERVER,BUT THEN HE LEFT SCARED ,HE SAID THAT I HAD NOT PF..ROFL.HERE THE SCREENS:

Normally I wouldn't even answer on such terrible bad english grammar posts. I thought my english knowledge would be limited already but you haven't even any knowledge.

It seems like you overestimate yourself so it's time to bring you back on the ground of facts.

You're good, but that's it already.
I think Aaron is good too, like I think a lot other are good.
It isn't hard to be good in a game which died out for ages already.

Your bad luck or your luck is that you're like 5 years too late.
If you would been around for 5 years then nobody would even noticed you. You would been just an average player.

You can't compare yourself with players like me who are playing since beginning and who are dominating the game on a way which you'll never reach.

By the way, why are you posting all the time not complete screenshots of any matches?
I saw a dozen screenshots by you on which players got like 3-5 frags and then you're calling it "owned him", I would call it "spamming" and if Voltz would be a serious site they would have banned you for it already.

Also the 2 screenshots which should prove that we would have had a 1v1 which we never had.
If I remember well, then you was bragging in public.
After it you challanged me, I accepted.
You was yammring about your high ping in GL-server, so I accepted to play you in your own server on one condition that we are playing in PF-MATCH MODE.
And what did you? You did in normal PF and yourself weren't even in PF 3.0.

Of course I didn't play you like this.
Did you really think that you could fool me?!
And now you're posting such screenshots and telling that you would have owned me in a duel which never took place.

You're a pathetic individual, one should feel pity for you.
You make a fool out of yourself.
What you're bringing up here is just ridiculously and disrespectful to other players.

Besides that, on your screenshots people can see that you're using different health/armor bars, different blue background about the whole screen and a different crosshair.
And funniest is that you're claiming to be in Pure Faction, which is right definitely but only because you are showing us Pure Faction menu it doesn't tell which version you used.
And like we all know got PF 2.1 hacked and PF 3.0 got a beta-version (gray P in front of the player-name).
I guess that's why you didn't hit the TAB-button to do a screenshot which would show the results of the match and which would also show no P, gray P, blue P or an orange P in front of the names.

Are you so vain that you think you could compete with my intelligence?

In the end I have to tell that Nitro did a video of it.
He posted it on his X-Fire site, there you can see clearly that during this time he wasn't using PF 3.0 official newest version.

Now Fran or whatever your name is, stop acting like you would be Philip because for that you're missing some english skills.

At all I even believe that you didn't get 40% of what I have wrote and you probably have to ask some of your buddies to translate it for you in an easier english or into spanish.

Best regards
oneil
Rude Boy
E

Philip wrote:

You was yammring about your high ping in GL-server, so I accepted to play you in your own server on one condition that we are playing in PF-MATCH MODE.

When you host your own listen server (non dedicated) it won't show that you're using PF. There also isn't an option to use match mode.

Having watched the video I can say that fran's ping was way too high for a server he was hosting (210).

It is also possible that the information to tell the server (one packet of data) that you use PF. Just didn't say it, it doesn't mean that he isn't using PF.

Not defending his actions, but PF can be buggy, the video doesn't show you asking him to leave and rejoin. If it was his own server and the ping was shown as incorrectly, then it wouldn't show PF anyway.

Either way, there are explanations that can be legitimate for this, and if he wasn't hosting the server (perhaps a silly friend) perhaps they did not think to put Match mode on.

I've made a few server lan only (that's the only way I can get them to work) lately to play my brother, and he's made some to play me. We also get higher pings, with 200-300.. And that's with multi-create on rf, instead of pf's server since that doesn't seem to work for us either.
E
No, it's the port settings which are controlled by a computer technician father.

What I was trying to say, was that his ping might just be a result of using multi-create instead of the pf server launcher.
O

Philip wrote:

When you host your own listen server (non dedicated) it won't show that you're using PF. There also isn't an option to use match mode.

Having watched the video I can say that fran's ping was way too high for a server he was hosting (210).

It is also possible that the information to tell the server (one packet of data) that you use PF. Just didn't say it, it doesn't mean that he isn't using PF.

Not defending his actions, but PF can be buggy, the video doesn't show you asking him to leave and rejoin. If it was his own server and the ping was shown as incorrectly, then it wouldn't show PF anyway.

Either way, there are explanations that can be legitimate for this, and if he wasn't hosting the server (perhaps a silly friend) perhaps they did not think to put Match mode on.

I have to admit that I got no clue of all this technology talk about how PF works, which bugs exist all or about routers and hosting servers.
Myself, I cannot host servers because of router and I have no idea how I could change it and I think a change could cause security problems. But like I said it's not part of my knowledge.

What I know is that I expressed myself pretty good without using complicated words in front of Fran when i said "PF Match-Mode please".
Also when he said, in his broken english, "I'll make a server".
And I remember how we restarted the map more times in row, also changed to another map to make his P visible to rule out any kind of bugs before starting to judge.
He also rejoined once or twice.
We also rejoined once or twice.
I didn't see "P".
Nitro didn't see "P".

If I am playing in Nitros own server, I can see his "P" and my "P" and anyone else "P".

But I guess it was too much wanted, just a normal PF Match-Server like Nitro and a dozen other are hosting since over a year already.

But as I would care.

Next time we should just play "Rock-Paper-Scissors" and make out on this way who's the winner.
Rude Boy
E
Nor the ammo count or health
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: