Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Result The war. 1v1 vs Volz-Princeless.!

Last updated on 14 years ago
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Volz-Princeless want 1v1 vs me .10minutes ago i beat him very easy. he said "you horrible fran"bla bla.. See:

Priceless wrote:
Priceless' Top 4
1. Philip
2. Toure
3. Oneil
4. Nitro

Other ranks:
26. Pie Flake
27. VzlaArmyxFraNx

Well Princeless you are very noob,Because pie flake in you list he can beat me,So he can beat you too very easy.:/

easy on me wrote:
LOL priceless. Even I beat you... And Frank beats me easy... So I'm not sure how your list works...

+10.

Priceless wrote:
1st of all: Learn english.
2nd of all: Ive never been under the name Best in RF and i know that because im not the best in RF. I get on RF on the weekends sometimes never because i play Team fortress 2 now. Although i will be posting some screenshots later on to show how bad you are :P

So. if i am bad you are the most noob in rf. because i won easy. :/

Priceless wrote:
Im on Kings side. I think your horrible Fran. :P
Whether you are better than me or not i think we should have a 1v1. Or am i an insect to?
Rofl

Yes you are a insect too. But i want not insult you. i won very easy.:/

Well Very easy Won. Here the screens! i won 14 caps me,he 0. Then he left.See:

img526.imageshack.us/img526/7972/531201004856421ctf02.jpg

img692.imageshack.us/img692/7200/531201005245437ctf02.jpg

img693.imageshack.us/img693/7496/531201005931656ctf02.jpg

img188.imageshack.us/img188/8274/5312010101859ctf02.jpg

img541.imageshack.us/img541/3723/53120101016156ctf02.jpg

img24.imageshack.us/img24/5193/53120101128281ctf02.jpg

img180.imageshack.us/img180/1064/53120101225437ctf02.jpg

VZLAARMY FOREVER
P
Wow. So i cant get on Red faction and im still get flamed.
Reason 1: Cant be me, my RF has been broken all day.
Reason 2: My ping is never below 400 in the 1v1 and 2v2 GL servers. Im australian.
Reason 3: Im not that bad, im pretty sure bouch, boor and others could see that.
Reason 4: I never rage quit, ever. Ask Philip, oneil, toure. I have screenies to show myself getting owned. Not once did i quit.
Your not getting out of 1v1ing me mate. If you scared, should of said so, not make up ya lamo story.

Edit: Ill give you credit for chucking the thing about tf2 in their. Your either stalking me or you concentrate to hard. :P
VzlaArmyxFraNx
me scared? Lol you are a fuckin noob. Serious i think that cheese can beat you,i captured 14 caps.he a record in a war in a 1v1. you really suck. i Won very easy,and then when i had 14 caps and you 0,You left,See the screen.you are very noob!!i want not play more vs you because you really suck,and my time is gold,i have not time for fight with a ANT.Peace Sir cockroach

img541.imageshack.us/img541/3723/53120101016156ctf02.jpg
P
Dont swear you slut.
I think your halarious. I actually dont know why im posting but if ya look at the ping of <VoltZ> Priceless, its not an aussies ping so eat it Mosquito.
P
Im located around the very bottom of Australia. Voltz server i normally have 375-400 on a good day.
E
img163.imageshack.us/img163/5227/5302010192116578ctf02.th.jpg

Note the ping. It was in the 2v2 GL server, and I'm aussie too. Lower than 400. Around 350, which would fit in with the ping of the person shown as <VoltZ>Priceless on Fran's screenshots.

I'm not saying whether I believe Price or Fran. I'm just showing the result of a screenshot of a ping on GL server, from aussie.

EDIT: sorry, it went a bit small. Need to do something about that. Anyway, the ping was 349
SeeLkaDooM
Get over it Frank , its just a game! you cant insult ppl if they have failed battles and you winned.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

SeeLkaDooM wrote:
Get over it Frank , its just a game! you cant insult ppl if they have failed battles and you winned.

Yes I Know man. Excuse me.:D i want not insult to nobody,But i hate the people that is veryyyy very very noob like him and think that can beat me.Only that. But i know iis just a game, and I should not insult people because they simply do not play well, but I do not insult it, because obviously I was ever a great rookie too.but all started for him, he wants the 1v1.princeless posting a message saying that pieflake could beat me and I played horrible according to him, he believed he could beat me .. I must be honest Princeless you look ridiculous in front of everyone here, almost set a record, I won by 14 flags. you're a big noob.i want to fight real battles with players is more fun that way. I honestly thought princeless played better, but I am disappointed to see that he is a big noob. But Seel you have reason the fact that people are rookies not entitle me to insult them, So therefore I can only say, won very easy, but I'm not going to continue insulting princeless. Thanks by the game princeless.peace
VzlaArmyxFraNx

nick_ wrote:
I dislike blue against black. I dislike it a lot.

Hehe well I like blue against black Lol.Nick i need speak with you about some important.Can you will have time we will speak. :)
Word
Moar of the Phillip disease is spreading.
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
SeeLkaDooM

nick_ wrote:
I dislike blue against black. I dislike it a lot.

Then dont look at me and at this thread if u dislike blue and black colors. ~.~
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: