Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

King lost to easy and soldiergirl

Last updated on 14 years ago
E
Hi guys, earlier today, King (I'm pro ok?) played a 1v2 against myself and soldiergirl. He actually was trying, as we know from various swearing and getting upset.

And he logged out once to reset his scores, so instead of looking at his score against ours, just add our kills/deaths to get the correct amount.

Easy kills:18
Soldiergirl kills:10
Total king deaths:28

Easy deaths:13
Soldiergirl deaths:10
Total king kills:23

We got him to more deaths than kills :) :) :)

Oh. and don't count michaels score, because he joined in the last minute or two.

img38.imageshack.us/img38/2492/52420101736580ctf05.jpg
SeeLkaDooM
Another day , another thread... Next time easy when u want to post ur screenshots battles and want to talk about them post them on your OLD thread with screenshots.. not making another.. btw very nice.
I can't believe ppl keep making threads about me shit is crazy...easy on me how dare u say I was trying...u are very very very awful at RF..all u do is shoot the PR fast but can't aim worth shit...how dare u say u beat me..how about u 1v1 me next time and post the photos afterwards u lil noob 4 life
VzlaArmyxFraNx
LOL:) ajjajajajjajjajajajajajja Hi Easy!King really suck i said Before Helen of killer or CHEESE can beat him lol LOLOL .. King is The King But only The king of the insects! LOL
Word
Whatever, Ill own 81King, Easy and Soldiergirl against me at the same time.
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
E
Lol if you weren't trying king, why did you log to reset your score? Why did you swear everytime we killed you and capped?
S
Epic..

Btw. seel.. are you admin of the site?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: