Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Some Wars.Photos,I Won ALL.81King You suck

Last updated on 13 years ago
YOU FUKIN IDIOT U DID KICK ME A FEW TIMES SAYING "excuse me my PC is going crazy".... we can 1v1 yes today I don't care I just want ppl to watch this game so I can end u finally u non english speaking whore...you kno wat time ill be on..bring it
Bouch
ok so what time tonight? Thursday, May 27th
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:
Hey Word! mr RatDonals! LOL hehe How are you man? Coment about the photos. :D you still playing rf?

OK me and Philip are ready to 2v2. We have server ready Ty.
E
The only problem with that is, if philip is with you on your team and spawn kills the enemy, you can cap all you want and occasionally kill the ones that escape him... You can look real good, without doing anything...
Word
Tell me how it goes people, I won't be specing.
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
BooR
Some 2v2 from a few weeks ago

img130.imageshack.us/img130/6434/2v2game2.jpg

img245.imageshack.us/img245/1240/2v2game1.jpg

And this is just a bonus screeny ><

img689.imageshack.us/img689/1695/424201042918218ctf02.jpg
img257.imageshack.us/img257/956/iuo.jpg
VzlaArmyxFraNx
nICE SCREENS BOOR.we beat easy to the ant king. lol. i am hungry. :s i want a hot dog now..peace
SeeLkaDooM
Im on 81 kings side too.

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:
nICE SCREENS BOOR.we beat easy to the ant king. lol. i am hungry. :s i want a hot dog now..peace

It's funny these guy know i used to own them and when they get some kills they jump for joy and have a parade...boor.. I will give u the worse beating u ever had in ur life and u know that...don't u have any other phots to post?? post the ones recently when voltz yo daddy kicked yo ass....... it's always the "K I N G'S" dick u gotta jump on, damn jump back off please
BooR

81KING wrote:

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:

It's funny these guy know i used to own them and when they get some kills they jump for joy and have a parade...boor.. I will give u the worse beating u ever had in ur life and u know that...don't u have any other phots to post?? post the ones recently when voltz yo daddy kicked yo ass....... it's always the "K I N G'S" dick u gotta jump on, damn jump back off please

Parade ? What have you been smoking. Read my post again and see it says "some 2v2 from a few week ago" and yes i have more screens vs u but this was the most recent 2v2. So STOP CRYING KING

Don't get me wrong, you're quite good but its really annoying how you always feel the need to let everyone else know that you are better and make excuses for when u loose.

I bet you're going to talk about this post and tell me how wrong i am and how u can beat me blablabla. Give it rest will ya plz

BooR wrote:

81KING wrote:
[quote]VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:

Parade ? What have you been smoking. Read my post again and see it says "some 2v2 from a few week ago" and yes i have more screens vs u but this was the most recent 2v2. So STOP CRYING KING

Don't get me wrong, you're quite good but its really annoying how you always feel the need to let everyone else know that you are better and make excuses for when u loose.

I bet you're going to talk about this post and tell me how wrong i am and how u can beat me blablabla. Give it rest will ya plz

am I not suppose to say anything when u have a screen shot saying " well im going to go eat now" as if u were ownin me and i left the game? am i not suppose to say something u noob? thats how yu posted it and thats how i respond...i don't tslk about the ppl i can beat...u dont see me postin alot of threads up here like franx at all...yu need to give it a rest and quit trying to jump on the king bandwaggon because u suck overall...now u give it a rest plz
BooR
"I bet you're going to talk about this post and tell me how wrong i am and how u can beat me blablabla"

Love it when im right :P

Actually the screeny said u killed 81 KING alot and thats why i posted it. But when i just looked in my screeny folder again i saw u actually didn't leave :P

Ghehehhehehheeh
img268.imageshack.us/img268/4218/424201043551921ctf02.jpg
W
good point.
black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: