Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Some Wars.Photos,I Won ALL.81King You suck

Last updated on 13 years ago
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Hey Word! mr RatDonals! LOL hehe How are you man? Coment about the photos. :D you still playing rf?
Word
Hello Franx. No I don't play RF anymore. I see you are still pwn at the game as usual. I remember I used to be good as you... (I think.)

Anyway, times have changed. I've been busy participating in RL more that RF.
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
Bumblebee
umm...lol...what the hell.
Bumblebee
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Word wrote:
Hello Franx. No I don't play RF anymore. I see you are still pwn at the game as usual. I remember I used to be good as you... (I think.)

Anyway, times have changed. I've been busy participating in RL more that RF.

:(.
SeeLkaDooM
,,No i dont play RF Anymore'' .. you uninstall it?... or you just joined in voltz for talking about the game that you ussually dont play it anymore .. (in forums) :/
Word
Yes I uninstalled it. Yes I still come here to talk about a game I don't play anymore.

FUCK! FIGGIS FIDDIS DESU!
i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp244/desukipz/rm-/Fgsfdsdesu.jpg
.... Drolll.

No seriously. Why am I still here? just turned into a habit I guess.
Bouch
i miss playin with you word my man!
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
VzlaArmyxFraNx
to back to RF Word .. I miss you Mr ratdonals (K)(K)(K) LOL xD..
Word
RF is a similar drug to fapping. Go on for a while without it and you go insane.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
yeah is a drug ;) but i like bro. lol
VzlaArmyxFraNx
TODAY I BEAT TO KING AGAIN. 10 minutes AGO. See The images i Won very easy 2 battles.:/ vs him and 2 battles more vs Die and Ak(Wars of Today)

vs Ak

img294.imageshack.us/img294/4672/52720104158703ctf02.jpg

vs Die

img594.imageshack.us/img594/5003/52720104541312ctf02.jpg

img684.imageshack.us/img684/3659/527201041551578ctf02.jpg

img709.imageshack.us/img709/5766/5272010417100ctf05.jpg

very easy kill insects!

img19.imageshack.us/img19/4355/527201042131875ctf02.jpg

img541.imageshack.us/img541/7069/527201042135703ctf02.jpg

typic of the noobs. RESTART please. lol .
img88.imageshack.us/img88/8144/527201042145750ctf02.jpg

I restart the server. 1 Win!

img84.imageshack.us/img84/4089/5272010422320ctf02.jpg

Then. i capture AGAIN VERY EASY. :/

img339.imageshack.us/img339/5807/5272010430931ctf02.jpg

Only a noob.!
img231.imageshack.us/img231/253/527201043011515ctf02.jpg

See When i capture HE LEFT SCARED, the result is 6-3.i WON AGAIN today.. 6 flag:/ he only 3 . Very easy Win.

img23.imageshack.us/img23/7853/527201044122328ctf02.jpg

img265.imageshack.us/img265/8413/527201044123906ctf02.jpg

Only the king of the insects. very easy win.4 Wars Today And 4 Win. 0 lose. :/ Easy.!!!VzlaArmy ForevEr!!!
listen guys he kicked me a few times when I was about to cap...i should've stopped playing when he did that but then he would say I quit and posted the screens or sumthing...all he does is make it look like he beat u by setting u up....I would like to set up a 1v1 date also so ppl can spectate on a real note... and 2v2 i can set for friday..so get ur partner ready fran..im really tired of u bro
VzlaArmyxFraNx
you really suck. you are a bad loser. you are not a man only lie. lie and more lie. Suck King i want not speak with you againi beat you always and you not admit nothing,i not kicked you you left ALONE..you are Only a bad loser.the numbers(images) NOT LIE.. i want war vs real players like Nitro.you only suck.Not answer more. i repeat I want not speak with you again.
P
Im on Kings side. I think your horrible Fran. :P
Whether you are better than me or not i think we should have a 1v1. Or am i an insect to?
Rofl
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Priceless wrote:
Im on Kings side. I think your horrible Fran. :P
Whether you are better than me or not i think we should have a 1v1. Or am i an insect to?
Rofl

Typic of the noobs. And yes i am horrible but i can beat you and beat to aaron easy :/. So you are more horrible that me :D..i have not proble,i can beat other insect more like you.here is 9pm. i play every day to 11pm-12pm :)
Word
Most of the players K/D ratio against and Kings or anyone else's K/D add up.
It is evident that all of these games were on Franx server, so you have the advantage in ping and in server side console commands.

Picture one cannot be trusted since you killed AK, King or whatever but there scores are not on the screen.

Two is similar, Franx 27/4, Die's 2/6. Doesn't add up. Not even close. This means that Franx has killed someone and they have left, due themselves or Franx kicked them. No cap returns have been made in this screen.

Three, this one makes adds up, 29/6 and 6/29. I'm guessing King just joined?

Four is nothing.

Five, fairly early in the game? adds up.

Six seven and eight are the same as above.

Nine, Again neither of the K/D ratios add up, King has 5 more frags from someone else and Franx has 6 more from somewhere. Mind you it COULD be flag returns.

Ten, same as above but Franx has 1 more cap.

Eleven. There is something very wrong about this one. Franxs K/D is 53/37 and Kings 0/0? either Franx kicked him or King left then joined to wipe his score.

One of you are lying. I have to say it doesn't look favorable to you Franx.
ok do u have your partner ready? u said u accepted the 2v2.. i can play this fri or sat and my partner is ready..please post times u can play either day...after we win that 2v2 ill be happy to 1v1 with alot of people watching..this time i can show them u not shit and never was shit..ty

Word wrote:
It is evident that all of these games were on Franx server, so you have the advantage in ping and in server side console commands.

Picture one cannot be trusted since you killed AK, King or whatever but there scores are not on the screen.

Two is similar, Franx 27/4, Die's 2/6. Doesn't add up. Not even close. This means that Franx has killed someone and they have left, due themselves or Franx kicked them. No cap returns have been made in this screen.

Four is nothing.

Nine, Again neither of the K/D ratios add up, King has 5 more frags from someone else and Franx has 6 more from somewhere. Mind you it COULD be flag returns.

Eleven. There is something very wrong about this one. Franxs K/D is 53/37 and Kings 0/0? either Franx kicked him or King left then joined to wipe his score.

word photo 7 fran frags and some of his caps came from other ppl joining the game...he kicked them which left us in the game..i picked up in the middle of it all...i did lag in that photo but i did come back
S
This all is just HiLaRioUsSs
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Word wrote:

Four is nothing.

HE LEFT THE GAME.i not kick him.Wtf i had 5 caps he only 3,when i capture the 6 flag he LEFT THE GAME.and then he join saying "your server" "i lagged".. Word ,Nick,Smokey,Bouch,And all can spect the war TODAY 11-12 of the night.Here is 2 pm in 10 hour.all can spec the 1v1 vs this idiot king. i am sure that i will WIN AGAIn. this man king,Is a fuckin Lie.He only suck.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: