Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Some Wars.Photos,I Won ALL.81King You suck

Last updated on 13 years ago
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Hi,Very easy to destroy insects like aaron 81king. I won all the battles versus, and does not understand and realize that I am a thousand times better than in the battles I struggled and I did not even win in ALL. There are also photos of some friends like Eddie Bouch Word etc. Hope you like the pictures. I missed more photos up, i won to remi,undertaker, maelstrom ,Sedo,Master,Aztek,Plastic Tree, But I think that you do not upload them because I know who already won it and who does not. Currently only two people. toure philip and I have won in a 1v1. to be at I do not frequent and try to avoid playing a 1v1 not by fear but I see more interesting to play in public. What I hate is playing a 1v1 with people like 81-king idiot, do not seem to have intelligence, that is always won and yet every time he sees me wants to fight 1v1 and the worst is going from bad to worse or has be that every time I'm improving more.;)

See the photos.. The NUMBERS NO LIE. very easy Beat insect Like 81-King.:@

Photos the wars vs 81 King,Toure,Bs Doctore,Mig Master,Devlin#1, Eddie,Bouch,Word,NooBo,Ozzy,Claws, And Much more...:D

The Link 1: (15 Images)
http://img571.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=25201011523906ctf04.jpg
The Link 2: (17 Images)
http://img3.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=31420104125468ctf05.jpg

img576.imageshack.us/img576/8526/519201025317750ctf02.jpg

img571.imageshack.us/img571/7524/25201011523906ctf04.jpg

img576.imageshack.us/img576/4060/51920101346531ctf02.jpg

img341.imageshack.us/img341/3776/51920102552265ctf02.jpg

img37.imageshack.us/img37/5762/22120106418750ctf02.jpg

img121.imageshack.us/img121/6792/211201016380609ctf02.jpg

WANT SEE MORE? CLICK IN THE ALBUMS.

CLICK HERE ALBUM 1(15 IMAGES)
CLICK HERE ALBUM 2(17 IMAGES)

For me My list of Best of RF are:
cheese!
S
had to login after months just to reply becuz this was one of the funniest posts

especially ur list =DDDDD
SeeLkaDooM
Not bad mate :P
Cupid
This is posted in the wrong section. please don't ever post in the wrong section again.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

shady wrote:
had to login after months just to reply becuz this was one of the funniest posts

especially ur list =DDDDD

Hi shady, excuse me but my list is it is correct. anyway, you name at the end of the list so you can be happy :D. Ty by you coment! ;)

and CuPIC forgive but do not know where is the section corresponding to publish this type of post. not happen again. Next time I'll post in pictures. Greetings;)
um you can post these fake pictures all you like..these matches were not serious matches at all....I will post serious matches I had against you when you pulled the plug on me...you can even ask bouch...I tend not to even care to play serious matches against you because you either tend to complain about ping, disconnect or say ur lil brother was tuggin at ur shirt...you are not good in ctf..ur as brainless as a raisin...despite the pictures I wanted a fun 1v1 ctf and i put no effort wat so ever into these matches at all and at the same time was chattin with the people that was spectin...your the guy who said ur better than phillip than when he beats ur ass he cheats...u always come up with sum lame excuse to why u lost...no resprct for u bum.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
I NOT SPEAK WITH INSECTS. Eddie Pie flake Helen BooR Yodaddy ALL THE PEOPLE know that i am much better that you because you really suck,They always spect ours wars they know that I ALWAYS WON.. And In all war you always that lose said i not played serious ,now i will play very good and the result is YOU LOSE AGAIN.1 day ago you said "Army 1v1 i will play serious i will beat you easy,if you win now i promet that i will admit that you are much better that me" I WON of 4 battles i WON 3 you only 1 and by very litle. 3-4 ,and how you lose always you say i not play serious. Always lie. idiot you only suck. PIE FLAKE IS BETTER THAT YOU. lol The numbers and Images not LIE. Sorry by my english.Peace!
P
Hahah Army your list is wrong bro.
1st of all Oneil would kick your ass :P
2nd of All Maelstrom is horrible.
Dont get my started on *.*
I would say your about top 30 Army.
Suprised my names not up their :@
P
Priceless' Top 4
1. Philip
2. Toure
3. Oneil
4. Nitro

Other ranks:
26. Pie Flake
27. VzlaArmyxFraNx
E
LOL priceless. Even I beat you... And Frank beats me easy... So I'm not sure how your list works...
I only say I will beat u next time to make u play because ur fun competition...I don't have to prove myslef to you anymore..you saying that im better than you b4 and me making u pull the plug and never come back to the game (ask bouch) makes me feel like i don't have to prove im better than u.. and ur list is super wrong..ur saying toure is better than nick?? i recently played nick like a month ago in ctf 1v1 and dm..and i don't want to tell u about the beating i suffered..army ur not ranked high at all in rf..your like in the 30's kid
S

KING James wrote:
Grow up, sonS.

J. J. A.

They both make me laugh.. there's no more competition left in RF, still 2 morons who trying to be the best

Top... lists.. lol @ that.. take the cheaters out and there aint much left in it.

Btw king.. you seem like a pathetic rf player.. sry to say that after all those years.. you'r just lame by braggin about it win from a player who doesnt even play rf so serious like you.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Priceless wrote:

first of all I will not waste my time talking to players like you princeless, your not even show up on my list of 100. you think you play well? Helen of killer or cheese can beat you easy. I will not argue with players like you. looking for all your names for your ip are several names that say "Best in RF" -> LOL You're just too funny. and if these anxious about losing it whenever you want and your server can play 1v1. You need only say good luck to at least capture a flag. And you should know that obviously losing publishes all the results of the battles here and look ridiculous in front of everyone because according to your "a person who plays worse than pieflake" I have beaten easily.;)

And My list is correct. And mael No play horrible fuckin noob you dont know NOTHING , my list is correct and mael and *.* play very good.

PD: 81King yes i think that Toure is Better that Nick.
My list is correct and you suck..and All can beat you king lol .Peace!

..!And Smokey first PEACE , i forgot your name you play very good too so i add to the list.
E
I haven't even heard of turzyn... He can't be all that good...

And it's really easy, king. Just next time you play him, play serious. Beat him in a game easily, and post the result. We'll all clap and cheer and have a party for you.

And you would finally have lived up to one of your claims. On which note... I haven't yet seen any of those promised screenshots which show you beating him and him pulling the plug...
S
King james.. gees :D it was about 81!! king xD

sry for you to miss understood ;p
P
1st of all: Learn english.
2nd of all: Ive never been under the name Best in RF and i know that because im not the best in RF. I get on RF on the weekends sometimes never because i play Team fortress 2 now. Although i will be posting some screenshots later on to show how bad you are :P
VzlaArmyxFraNx
2 recent imagen. TODAY 3 Hour Ago.! :@

img193.imageshack.us/img193/7788/5202010205141125ctf02.jpg

And this other with BIG PING and see my score :)

img199.imageshack.us/img199/1848/5212010183339828ctf02.jpg

SmokeY wrote:
King james.. gees :D it was about 81!! king xD

sry for you to miss understood ;p

woe woe smokey we used to be partners in RF...where in my post do I say I want to be the best..I said I play for fun buddy....u would be mad at me also from what happened last time we played tbh

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:

Priceless wrote:

first of all I will not waste my time talking to players like you princeless, your not even show up on my list of 100. you think you play well? Helen of killer or cheese can beat you easy. I will not argue with players like you. looking for all your names for your ip are several names that say "Best in RF" -> LOL You're just too funny. and if these anxious about losing it whenever you want and your server can play 1v1. You need only say good luck to at least capture a flag. And you should know that obviously losing publishes all the results of the battles here and look ridiculous in front of everyone because according to your "a person who plays worse than pieflake" I have beaten easily.;)

And My list is correct. And mael No play horrible fuckin noob you dont know NOTHING , my list is correct and mael and *.* play very good.

..!And Smokey first PEACE , i forgot your name you play very good too so i add to the list.

And fran quit making forums like you really doing something in RF bro...you were talking as if you were in the top 3 last year man and u got shut down by least good players.
Word

81KING wrote:

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:

Priceless wrote:

And fran quit making forums like you really doing something in RF bro...you were talking as if you were in the top 3 last year man and u got shut down by least good players.

Can't we all just get along? guess not.
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: