Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

No Subject

Last updated on 14 years ago
Bl@ckJ@ck
Thanks for the comments Priceless and it was a great game!
You're a pretty good railer too..which is my fav wep!
And I might add here you're an officer and a gentleman by the way you've conducted yourself. Feels good to be in Voltz and hope I can contribute my experiences to the game. Cheers ;)
P
No worries mate. :D
S
SS of the game? :p
P
Haha he flogged me.
S
flogged? :p

Ahh i get the word xD show me some ss :p
PraeTorian
Congrats on the tryout.
Bl@ckJ@ck
Thanks Prae.
And i wouldn't call it 'flogged' at all. Priceless is too kind cos he played a real good game despite of his ping disadvantage as it was played in my server.
Bl@ckJ@ck
And to the admins, please move this thread back to where it should be (under my tryout thread) if you find it inappropriate here. I just couldn't find the 'Reply' button earlier over there..:P
Thank you!
Cupid
Welcome to the clan, man!!! Hope you like it!
Bl@ckJ@ck
Thanks Cupid! Me too!
Oh, I tried uploading an avatar but nothing happens??
Specs should be okay cos it's 32kb only and is 100x00 pixels.
Any suggestions is appreciated!
Cheers!
Cupid
hmm. I just deleted mine and then re uploaded it.. It worked fine for me. Try it again and tell me exactly what you're doing if it fails.
Bl@ckJ@ck
Just the standard procedure..
Edit Profile/Avatar/Browse/Update Profile.
Page then reloads but no avatar to be seen..?
SeeLkaDooM
,,Welcome to the clan , man! Hope you like it '' you didnt said that to me when i joined too in clan , cupid. I heared that from priceless and asmodeus only but not even from admin... lol!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: