Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Tryout

Last updated on 14 years ago
Bl@ckJ@ck
What game are you trying out for?
Red Faction CTF

Why are you interested in Joining the Voltz clan?
Cos it's the only clan around with a decent and permanent server to play on. It's well organized, nice web site and your members are all friendly and helpful.

Why do you think you would make a good Voltz member?
I know the game too well, been playing RF since demo days.
I'm a decent, friendly and matured player myself.

What other aliases do you use?
RaIN™ (ages ago)

Do you meet our requirements of a Voltz member?
I hope so.. :)

How old are you?
40+

Do we even know you?
I think so..

Have you ever used mods or hacks of any kind to win?
Don't need to cos I can Lock & Load and Rock & Roll! :)
SeeLkaDooM
Hey, i know you. You were with me at a fight in Voltz server against other some players today.
Bl@ckJ@ck
Hey hi again, I remember that too. It was fun and maybe we can do some matches again pretty soon..
And Cap that Flag!!
Cheers!
Word
Isn't it funny that you don't have to have a minimum of 15 posts to join Voltz?
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
Cupid
http://rm.servehttp.com/forum/viewthr...ead_id=149

You seem to have some poor sportsmanship, man.
Word
Kekeke, agreed.
Bouch
Hmmmm...... Thats odd, lol!
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
S
I wanna see him using PF, whitout his speedbug ;P
Word
Guess he gave up with this request.
P
Im happy to give him a tryout. Add my msn.

Priceless_4life@hotmail.com

I havent had any problems with this guy. I believe hes not a young immature kid. The discussion Cupid displayed i think gives little indication. Philip gets on everyones nerves so i dont blame him for his retaliation.
Bouch
I also agree with Price on this. I think we should give him a chance. I would personally like to see more post from him, maybe get to know him a little bit better but, there isn't a rule against it. Maybe he is a little "immature" maybe not, i dont know, but what i do know is just based on this post ~~>http://rm.servehttp.com/forum/viewthr...ead_id=149 we shouldn't just write him off as "immature" or not a good player. I've played a couple times with him and i think hes a good, honest, and cool player. But lets just see how the tryout goes:)
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
Cupid
It's Priceless' call
SeeLkaDooM
Dont screw up blackjack :P in tryout
P
Tryout done. Blackjack is a good bloke and i believe he will add a good vibe to the clan.

Welcome BlackJack to VoltZ.
Bl@ckJ@ck

Cupid wrote:
You seem to have some poor sportsmanship, man.

Glad you at least used "seem to be.." in front though I still don't know what you mean by poor sportsmanship? By calling him a modder? Only reason I said that was he could kill me within 1 or 2 seconds and with only the first burst of his bullets, granted, that is not impossible with head shots and if I had zero armor and standing still, but to be able to that 98% of the time and when I had full armor on and dodging, is not humanly possible in my 9 years experience in playing RF and against some of the best players. To do that it would need either aimbots or head hitbox.
I called it as I saw it and I didn't know or care who he was. And as it turned out now he admitted it was him (Philip) so it adds even more credit to my call as we all know he has been called that by so many others before me, correct?
So what else could it be?..that I said he sucked? Well, I only said that after I railed his cheap ass almost 5 times in a row when I finally decided to retaliate cos i was just running around only earlier, testing him to see his mods. I never play serious with any modders. And being the all time arrogant himself as usual, and as expected, he wouldn't wanna put that SS up as well lol, so here it is..

i171.photobucket.com/albums/u303/RaiNiNgRailz/RFSS/0419_screen003.jpg

What else? Hope it's not because I left, was it?
It wasn't a match, it wasn't even a game at all so what's wrong with leaving and especially when you feel he's modding? Wouldn't you?

To me, the funniest part of this whole thing was what he said in the beginning, that he was smurfing cos I ran the last time I saw him..lmao I was in that server alone before he showed up, so how could he have known it was me in the server? Just another of his lame excuse for smurfing around constantly now cos nobody likes him, let alone play with him..rofl! (no one browsed that server either in the 2 minutes i was alone there before he came in )
And I've never ever saw him in a any server by himself before that either.. It's simple to know the truth...Just prove it!

If anybody, it's him who has the poor sportsmanship cos it's well known that this guy is just desperately out for revenge on VoltZ and he'll do anything to try messing things up for us cos he's angry, lonely and got nothing else better to do. Don't fall for it.. Quite childish actually..
Cupid
That's why I said "seem to" I didn't know your side of it.. so I was just saying it as I saw it.

You're right he does hate Voltz along with me.

As you can see his comment about you didn't affect your chances at Voltz. :)

What I've noticed with him is he's usually quiet.. he probably just started talking after you accused him of aimbotting..

I'm not yelling at you at all.. just trying to see it from both points of view..

I can see how being killed instantly would get annoying and why you would think he was aimbotting.. I honestly don't know though haha
Bl@ckJ@ck
Lmao ...why does he keep saying Philip this.., Philip that.. when it's really himself who's typing? He really needs to see a child psychiatrist...early signs of schizophrenia!

There were 3 other players calling you a modder today in that video too so how come you didn't show that part too? lol

And you were also smurfing in our server today and spamming and jamming the dialogue box with stupid phrases repeatedly and was warned to stop, but you didn't care and just kept at it.. Is this a sign of your maturity or to get along??

And Philip=Digi=Philip=(Whatever), one last piece of advice to you cos you won't get me to have any words of war with you here or anywhere. I'm bigger than that and I won't give you that satisfaction either!

Just let it go and try to be a good humble, less bragging boy from now on...it's your only chance to redeem yourself of the 'Bad Rep' you've already established in RF. You know it, you don't like it but you're dealing with it all the wrong way..

And try taking a drug call Xanax, it works wonders to calm you down and takes away your guilt, hate, pressure, and anxieties.

And someone please close this thread already before he lose control again and throws 20 pages replies again..! lol

Cheers!
Cupid
I am locking this thread.. since it is off topic and it's point (to add Blackjack to Voltz) has be fulfilled.

Digi, Blackjack if you want to continue this argument feel free to do it in the Disagreements forum.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: