Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Mario Tryout

Last updated on 14 years ago
Danny
What game are you trying out for? Red faction

Why are you interested in Joining the Voltz clan? Because voltz is basically the only server I use. I really like the maps, and I think it would be cool if I'd be able to help out in moderating the voltz server.

Why do you think you would make a good Voltz member? I think I would because I'm fair. I won't kick someone out because their annoying (even though those people make me mad:), I would kick them out for highly suspected modding, or killing in a run map (just an example)

What other aliases do you use? I have used "granny", and my very first week I used "halo 4".

Do you meet our requirements of a Voltz member? I believe I do ;D

How old are you? 15

Do we even know you? ...I don't think too many of you do. I know voltz Bouche, and I think he would recognize me. Possibly cupid as well.

Have you ever used mods or hacks of any kind to win? I used a re-skin mod, but I think it was called x-mod or something. I tried getting an auto-click thing once (because someone told me thats what everyone used), but it didnt work, so I just stuck with TRYING to click fast :) ....

Another reason why I think I should join voltz is because I'm pretty good :) ....kinda good :) .....ok just average ;)

Thanks!
Cupid
Are you trying out for the clan or rcon?
Danny
I guess both :D I didn't see the "rcon request"...so yeah...both of them :)
Word
*Slams keyboard* ASrdzltgi.yrute
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
Cupid

'JHAGFEYW GUYL23R5 GT78 Q23RH 235GUY ewrethprjhqwefguirhio;qPGIqdiYIPuoUHfuyGIguiGYFcxfyiBHJ
Bouch
HAHAHA. Yes mario, i kinda know who you are. This is the link to the rcon request, please read the sticky post at the top of the thread for the rcon request rules here~~> http://www.rf.vivalavoltz.com/forum/v...orum_id=14 BEFORE requesting.. Thanks.
Now as far as the tryout,.... Good Luck! Hope you do good!:D
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
P
Add my on msn Mario
Priceless_4life@hotmail.com
SeeLkaDooM
You have do to tryout with priceless. anyway good luck.
Danny
I'm really sorry, but the only way I could tryout would be through either "skype", or "AIM".......I hope this is allright (I also hope somebody else has either of these).
P
I have both, but use AIM more then any.
My AIM sn is JRichardsII, add me.
S
mario is a douchbagg, but so am I
P
Smokey, you go off topic again, you'll be banned. Stay on topic.
Cupid
Eh that's kind of on topic. He's talking about the person who its trying out... I can see it as being on topic..

but still I wouldn't call him a douchebag..
S
Pyro Pyro..
P
It is not on topic. The topic is Mario trying out, not name calling.
Danny
:o I'M A DOUCHE!?!?!? It's okay if people think that, I dont care ;) ....Back on topic though, can someone put up a time for me to get on the tryout server? That would probably make it easier for all of us...
Thanks!
Cupid
Well my computer is currently crappy for RF. Looks like Pyro has the best means to contact you.

So either he does or you and Priceless set up a time.
P
I'm going to try and get him a tryout. If he's ever online when I'm not working :P
SeeLkaDooM
Time for practicing your skillz, mario for tryout .:P
Word
Please state your GMT time.
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: