Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Mr Sir SeeLanCeLoT

Last updated on 14 years ago
P
Cupid this is mainly directed to you.

Seelancelot has requested tryout twice now i believe. Both times he either turned up late or didnt turn up at all. Now i have spoken to Seel and its not cos hes lazy or cant be bothered its cos of the time zones. He didnt ask me to post this although i know how much he wants to be in Voltz. I dont know if anyone here on the website has played with Seelancelot but he is bloody good now. Cupid i think the We (Voltz members) should talk about Seel because i believe clans are what make the game interesting and also it would be nice to be playing with some fellow Voltz. I know its alot to ask to let Seel in without a tryout but if you actually watched him play he is real decent. He actually beats me now :( The other day in rottingflesh server his score was 28 kills and 3 deaths whilst my score was 20-11. Seel is also a real top bloke and i think he would be a great addition to the Voltz clan.

Thanks for reading.
SeeLkaDooM
Thank you priceless. and to website. B)
W00DSTER
I think he would make a nice addition to the clan.
img231.imageshack.us/img231/8425/spam1fl.jpg
P
So Cupid? What ya rekon.
Word
Why doesn't Cupid reply to these requests? At least say something.
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
S
He's under meth..
SeeLkaDooM
Some of my screenshots . just only 2 .. some more to go.

img214.imageshack.us/img214/5219/3132010105752421dmrtsmi.jpg

img17.imageshack.us/img17/3841/313201011944500dmrtsrec.jpg

maybe these are the proof what priceless talked about me. B)
P
Excuse my language in the first screenshot.

Although indeed this is proof.
Cupid
Talk to me on MSN, sir seelancelot
Word
I'm surprised to to see (NZL) Tim.z on.
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
D
WOW U R SO GUD SIR DANCE A LOT!!!!
SeeLkaDooM
Ok. Cupid i got MSN too . il see ya there :)
Bouch
Sir SeeLanCeLoT is a very good player, these two screenshots where like probably the worst ones he could have picked. Cupid, hes a good player, and i think hes a good guy. He never breaks the code and even tries to enforce it when he's in the server(even though he doesn't currently hold rcon, which i also think he would be a FOR SURE candidate for if anything.). I totally vouch for Sir SeeLanCeLot on his gaming, and Priceless's post. GO SIR!!!!:D:D:D
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
SeeLkaDooM
:P

img143.imageshack.us/img143/459/317201093043145ctf05.jpg

img522.imageshack.us/img522/917/317201092452510ctf01.jpg

img176.imageshack.us/img176/2919/31620101952378dmbartsvi.jpg

Thats enough.
Bouch
Lol, yea i was gettin dominated in those two lol, ha thanks seel for posting them :| hehe
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
P
So whats the news. Have you spoken to Cupid Seel?
SeeLkaDooM
Ive talked with cupid , he says i can do tryout with you priceless.
P
Welcome to the clan.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: