Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Rcon Request - Voltz

Last updated on 14 years ago
S
Ip's can be fixed on Inet, check them in RF :p
W00DSTER
ok if priceless is really from Australia hs ping should be around 300.
img231.imageshack.us/img231/8425/spam1fl.jpg
Word
I can confirm that Priceless has a ping over or close to 300 on Voltz. I remember because my ping is about 320 as well.
Cupid
Priceless, if Pyro is okay with it, I'd like to wait a while before approving your request for rcon. Not saying no.. not saying yes. We'll wait a few weeks and see what happens.
G
Should it not be put to a vote?
Cupid
In order for it to be put to a vote, the request has to be approved by one of the RF leaders.

The voting thing was just something we did to help us decide who gets rcon and who doesn't. It's not one of your "member rights"

That being said, I'll go ahead and put it to a vote if you feel that it should be that way, Goober.

P
Fair enough Cupid, im happy to wait mate.

Although could i ask why i should wait?
G

Cupid wrote:
The voting thing was just something we did to help us decide who gets rcon and who doesn't. It's not one of your "member rights"

As a result of your many "This is a democracy!" statements, I was under the impression that this was a democracy. Sorry.
Cupid
Where does it say that? Where does it say that people who request rcon have the right to be voted on by others?

It doesn't It's something that Pyro and I did to help us decide who gets rcon. Takes some weight off us.
Cupid
Priceless, your request is being voted on. You'll know whether or not you get it in two days.
P
Oh sweet thanks mate.

I look forward to hearing the result :)
SeeLkaDooM
hmmmm B)
P
Hey Seel :)

Btw you prob havent seen me for a bit. Internet is struggling for some unknown reason :|
SeeLkaDooM
Fix the problem mate ;)
Cupid
You have rcon, Priceless... don't be stupid with it..
P
Thankyou, you wont regret it :)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: