Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Rcon Request

Last updated on 14 years ago
SeeLkaDooM
Oh cuz its to many rcon holders???? Fine.

man whats going here?! other says that im retard other says that im abusing rcon but i didnt.. other says that im not using pretty good rcon.. i think i need a little bit brake.. thogh....
D
you are a retard seel. and why couldnt you say that cupid when i requested rcon, rather then tell me some bullshit?
S
HAHAHA DESIRE IS A HANDYCAP XDDD
SeeLkaDooM
you want me to tell cupid that u must have rcon? ok.
cupid give desire rcon for his handycap rofl.
Word
Lol.
Bouch
Thanks guys, i promise this will not be abused!
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
W00DSTER
well just play by the rules and it will be alright.
img231.imageshack.us/img231/8425/spam1fl.jpg
Y
cupid's a fucking loser.
SeeLkaDooM
huh.. when cupid said ,, we dont want you to have rcon'' i thinked that maybe ONLY HE doesnt want me to have rcon ..not all clan. :P

D
you are so fucking retarded seel its unbelievable. smokey, learn the language properly before you speak it, you sound like a fucking 5 year old on these forums. you have no idea what i was talking about so fuck up
S
Cry me a river
SeeLkaDooM
nahh cry him a ocean Lol.
W00DSTER
i dont think seelancelot is retarded.
img231.imageshack.us/img231/8425/spam1fl.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: