Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Rcon Request

Last updated on 14 years ago
Bouch
How old are you? 23

Do we know you? Maybe, I play on ctf server all the time

What other servers do you have rcon for? none yet, but i plan on changing that

Are there any current Voltz rcon holders that can vouch for you? Im not sure i know of anyone who holds rcon, except some of the people on these forums, and i never see any of them in the ctf server or if i have its been once or twice.

Where are you from? Jackson, Mississippi, USA

You must have at least 15 forum posts before requesting rcon.
Do you have at least 15 posts? Yes

Have you read, understood and agreed to our rules and only our rules? Yes, Yes, & Yes

Why I think i would be a good candidate for rcon? Because I dont mod(dont know how, and dont want to know), I play on the ctf server quite a bit and I just get sick and tired of ppl modding, its stupid, why be an idiot, if you cant play then dont.

ps. if theres anything else that i can do to persuade you guys that I can be trusted or anything, just let me know. if i need to be on the server more or whatever i can do.
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
Cupid
we'll put it to a vote, bouch.
Bouch
Thank u guys!
D

Desire, we're not currently accepting rcon holders. I am sorry.

was just a nice way of saying no, heh
Y
you abuse rcon jaimee obviously
SeeLkaDooM
Remember that thread ,, Rcon for me plz'' by me..... Word said to me that i must be in the 2nd February onwards.... what that mean?
S

Sir SeeLanCeLoT wrote:
Remember that thread ,, Rcon for me plz'' by me..... Word said to me that i must be in the 2nd February onwards.... what that mean?

You would abuse it too, or not use it right.
SeeLkaDooM
you mean that i dont know to use rcon for changing maps or ban /kick modders? what the heck man :( im not abuser.

I dont care about rcon! i just want for players to play fair. ( well at that part changing maps its not a good idea)
Word
Okay, no more derailing of threads. Sir SeeLanCeLoT, Make a new request after the 2nd of February.

Personally I think Cupid was harsh on you though.
W00DSTER
well there are rules for rcon you cant just ban or kick ppl for no reason.
img231.imageshack.us/img231/8425/spam1fl.jpg
D
you are a fucking retard seel. fuck off and learn english
SeeLkaDooM
i didnt kick and ban ppl for no reason/. and you desire thx for unforgiving information :P
D
you are worse then fucking animator
Bouch
Come on guys!

Why Cant We Be Friends??
SeeLkaDooM
i want it too but idk if desire wants too :(
Bouch
Heard
D
i cant be friends with retards
Cupid
You have rcon now. Don't abuse it.
D
thought you wernt accepting anymore? stop ignoring my posts, just tell me you dont want me to have fucking rcon, as its fairly obvious to me
Cupid
we don't want you to have rcon
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: