Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

2v2

Last updated on 14 years ago
Word
Objection!
G
Philip says:

he tried to correct what i wrote. in my sentence there were two "mistakes". the "your" and the missing period.

he only corrected the "your". leaving alone that its obvious that i dont use proper english on purpose.

More than two mistakes; Ms. Incapable that specced 9000 into evasion :>.

Regarding the match. This all stemmed from us winning 4 to 0 over a year ago. You claiming the server was no good and playing in there anyway. You offered no alternative at a later date. I don't need to remind people what a coward you were with viv or frag4. Same thing really. You will probably make up stories in the near future how we offered bad times for you to play. The truth is that you haven't denied our time and you haven't accepted it thus we aren't in a situation to offer a different time. You challenged out of anger, realised you bit off more than you could chew and consequently backed down in fear. It's clear for all to see.

You lost our previous match. I'm not cancelling this match, I'm merely accepting it as a forfeit loss for you; we're at 2-0. It's one thing to whine about server, it's another to not supply a decent one and it's another to challenge and then run away.

Oh my; it is clear now that the video request was just a way to delay us or back out if we didn't accept. Too bad.
S
so u wanna forfeit?
SeeLkaDooM
Spam... thread messed up..
SeeLkaDooM
You dont have to post the entire story cuz nobody will read all those tones of phrases... try dont screw up again/
SeeLkaDooM
Can you just upload the video into a website so can everyone watch it instead of download? like xfire?... im too lazy to download it .:P
S
RoOoFlLL (just here to say that)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: