Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

2v2

Last updated on 14 years ago
S
llalaa haha ha
S
You keep brining old things up.. not so irrelivant.
Why do i keep brining you up? I luv it, not that i love you, but i luv it.
Bring something new to piss me off, I'm looking forward : D

P.S isnt it important to make a vid where you actually owning in and not just some default kills.. ( to prove a point )
xXx

P.S.S Ill make you a vid.. specially for you.. soon.. with all my pats in.. and you can the protagonist ; )
Y
Philip, i'd just like to point out, that the 'Team Son' guy is maddog being a fucking retard. pretending to be people.
also i can't believe so many people knew about these glitches, i know me and jaimee had no idea about them. also we were mucking around, and did some of them in some pointless games, to see how easy it'd be ingame. and it's so easy, one of the easiest things to do infact, and you can kill straight away from it. so anyone saying "nah you couldn't do it ingame, it'd take to long to do" is retarded, as it's doesn't. so i wouldn't be surpised if the people who knew about this already did this in game.

and Philip, just incase you know, do you know who that 'Controversey' guy is? because last night, me and jaimee 2v2'd him and another guy with 500 ping, and they raged after we capped twice lol.

ps, it's Sol.
Y
lol, well he's pretty sad. it wouldn't surpise me if these euro's done these glitches all the time. i also love, how they demand we play in their server but then complain about our lag or losing to us lol
S
were we losing? show screeny : D and btw.. Idc bout the dead game, wondering why im still posting, the score was 1 for you girls and what, 7 for us? Show screeny, and yes philip.. i knew bout the bug for how long, 5min? I didnt post it anywhere.. that makes obvious a cheater of me : D

Most of you ppl takes it all to serious, rlly get over it.
Y
is this guy retarded or?
S
Are you?
C

Cujo wrote:

Philip wrote:
don't have cujo on MSN anymore. Get the server setup~~

Im around.. i could arange probebly a very lag free connection.. ( a true 10Mbit connection). depends on dates. (its not a promise.. it depends on the date.. )

hmm too bad.. that 10mbit connection is a no no.. so its my own connection or not.. just need a date.. so if you guys still on this, just let me know..
S
u didnt want the last time :>
S
uhm only posted cuz phil (u would know if ud read the first post) asked to, so ask him about time
S
maybe
G
Philip says:

uhm only posted cuz phil (u would know if ud read the first post) asked to, so ask him about time

:D. You challenged on your own free will. By this logic, if I said jump in a fire, you would do it :D. This thread stinks of KFC.

maybe

Stalling.
B
I will give $10 AUD (like 6-7 euros?) to Shady/whoeverthefuckelsechallenged if they actually play.

You will lose that $10 instantly anyway. You won't beat nick+Philip.

Be grateful that I offer only $10 aswell. I hate stinky europeans. I should seal up a turd in an envelope and send it your way instead.
S
Ohh you are so nice <3
S
your dumb bryce
B
You're*
S
you forgot the "." failure
G

shady wrote:

Bryce's post was not a sentence.

You forgot the period, shady.
S
And i'm the retard here, shady?

Fail : P
S

Goober wrote:

shady wrote:

Bryce's post was not a sentence.

You forgot the period, shady.

he tried to correct what i wrote. in my sentence there were two "mistakes". the "your" and the missing period.

he only corrected the "your". leaving alone that its obvious that i dont use proper english on purpose.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: