Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Philip vs. Toure

Last updated on 12 years ago
K
What's pathetic is a guy who gets so defensive about his stature in a game that 30 people play regularly.
Blood
Ahhh Philip, don't be so hasty in jumping to erroneous conclusions. You take offense really too easily to be involved in a public arena.
I was, nor now, or ever have been in a position to judge the merits of a game you played with my daughter, your cousin, someone's dog or cat, or whomever.
Matter of fact, she told me you said to her you were not playing seriously. But she also commented that she was learning from your style of play and that you told her some things to do that would help her improve.

I am not here to gain anyone's favor, to look for friends or become anyone's friend.
I am not here to win arguments or worry about wtf you are doing in your time to spare.
Sorry you took it personally as though it proves anything.
I figured you would at least let it go as proof to those who think you cheat or use some aim-bot shit, or that you cannot be shot. But in your usual way, you make it out to be something it's really not.
I don't read anywhere in that post that it says "Look how many kills my daughter got on poor old philip".
All it says is simply "my daughter didnt' have a great deal of trouble shooting with Philip".
Meaning, no shit talk, no aggressiveness, No cheats, no aimbots, no bragging and bullshit about being king of this shitassed pitiful poor-assed unattended game.
She actually said it was FUN.
So you take a post that actually shows another side of you rather than someone posting about you cheating or making other accusations, and you go off on me like it's a insult.

I could care less wtf you think about me. When the sun starts to set and rise based on what the fuck you think about me then I may give your thoughts some attention.

So you can shove all your shit back up your ass about me, which is where it belongs.

Funny thing is my daughter said "he's not a bad guy like people type he is..."

You'r a fuck-off Philip. You bite the hand of everyone and then declare a verbal war on them.

Read back through the posts in this thread. Read now many times someone typed that you are a cheat, are using a mod or an aimbot etc etc.
You should be happy I posted something positive, but you'd rather take it with a totally different meaning, with a juveniles state of mind.
If your mentaility level cannot see through that innocent post, you really are more pathetic than I thought.

I still think you are a fair player. I have never been given a reason to think otherwise. But no matter how good a person may be in a stupid game, it's how they are away from the stupid game that makes them liked or disliked.
So despite your skills in a ass-old game, you are still a jerk and basically an asshole.

The part about beating Toure? That was Luna, not Kay. I dont' think Kay could beat him. Luna tore him a new arse. He is still wearing Large size diapers from that game.

And lastly, for your info :
I was looking for something in the server room when Kay was playing you at which point I asked her "is that the real philip?"
I figured it was....
I told her she is dead. She said, "yeah but he's good and is telling me some things about the game...".

You mid-judge me way too harshly.
But it's okay. I understand the child mind. I have had seven of them to bring to adulthood, and they are doing GREAT in life.
They still thank me to this day.
So just when you think the worse about me, i understand, because you don't know me.
You don't even count.
img522.imageshack.us/img522/1729/osssig106tp4.jpg
Blood
Whatever you typed. Yeah okay. It's in the past; doesn't matter anymore to me. I'm over it. You should get over it.

Play Kay when you see her. She thinks you are "awesome" or whatever. I promise to post no more screenies I find lurking on my PC when she uses it. That one basically caught my attention because she typed "wow" "That was fun". Otherwise I probably would have passed that one over as just another random screenshot that really is pointless.
The post had nothing to do with attempting to indicate she "played well" against you. With your skills you have nothing to defend in that regard. Get a grip. I thought it was cool that you even played her at all.
Chill out.

I have tons of screens back when Luna was playing Mr Fluffers, Nick, Alan and some others. She got kills on them and it really was not an issue if they were REALLY TRYING TO BEAT THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD at that moment or if they were just messing around.
They were simply having a good time and she was learning from them at the same time.
That post indicates nothing less than exactly the same.
"wow, that was fun". Not "You are cheating somehow." or "What mod are you using".
Give it a break Philip. Ease up.
T

Blood wrote:
The part about beating Toure? That was Luna, not Kay. I dont' think Kay could beat him. Luna tore him a new arse. He is still wearing Large size diapers from that game.

lolzorek! I want to see that screen.
I saw kM some days ago , and I also used to see Luna - Crimson DM server if I'm not wrong. I never actually saw Luna moving in game ;D She was in server but never playing.. and If I ever did play her ( which I think I didnt, Im not 100 % sure ) I did not lose .
I don't actually know, why are you trying to praise your daughters so much , it sounds nice, but not on Voltz Red Faction Game Forum :)))))
Its not like you will meet a good "connection" here and secure your daugters education at finest colledge's or securing them a dream come true job's :D

So , I belive you , maybe your daugthers play very good, but stop saying that she owned some of us, at least dont do that without any proofs!

EDIT : Just wanted to add , If there is a screen where one of your daugthers is ahead of me with frags, on a public server, that would mean nothing. I often come screw around on pub's , eating, smoking..
Blood
I guess I'm proud of my kids in every aspect of their lives.
That would include their interests in online gaming.

With the exception of kM who is still in college, the others are doing well, educated, went to great colleges and are busy securing their dreams now without my financial help, but with my ongoing support as their Father.

I don't think there is anyone online or on a forum that my daughters would be interested in. This is a gaming forum and not a social avenue for making "connections" as you put it, and to my knowledge, kM hasn't joined any forums, but Luna was part of a few. Luna hated the idea of clans and didn't care much for forums or all the bullshit drama of it all.
One thing I don't do is play Match-Maker for my kids. Never have. But since they play online games, naturally I would mention them on an online gaming forum.
So far, no law in the State of Alabama has been passed that prohibits an online game playing dad from mentioning his online gaming kids from time to time. Luna and km both play or have played in the past, SOF2, UT2k3 and a few others. Luna was playing RTCW: Enemy Territory for quite a while. Praise them? Hell yeah.
kM is amateur at Red Faction. Luna was better than most but not great. So what is wrong with stating that?
I have seen many players in the game over the years I played in many games, not just Red Faction, mention in chat that their 12 year old son or 15 year old daughter was playing while they watched.

This is like no matter what a person posts, there is always some moron who somehow twist it into something entirely diametric to it's intent.

I can understand how Philip gets ripped all the time when he posts something. As soon as someone reads it, they start getting pissy and dirty diapered over it.

I will attempt to find that single screen. I remember seeing it because I was sitting at my piano keyboard working on some composition when Luna played you AND beat you.
I remember her asking what was the point of the comment you typed about her ping. I told her that low ping didn't necessarily give a player any advantage.

I also mentioned in a post previously that it MAY NOT HAVE BEEN YOU, the real Toure. I have no absolute, without a doubt proof. The name could have been Touron, as I do remember that name in the game a few times in my server.

There was also a Ture or Tour, less the "e". So maybe it wasn't you. Maybe I made a mistake in posting that it was you she beat. But whatever the case may be, I think the chat or posts about it have far exceeded it's importance.

S
nebulamods.com/imghost/images/bxggurpu0ahbkfxf08d6.jpg

Hi. Videoed the game as agreed, didn't play so well. Btw, videoing lags like shit with 1680 res, whatever though. You're just click trash...

We said we'd both video. So, perhaps you can upload your video also? I'll link you to mine when done, then perhaps this can be the end of it?

P.S It's sad you think you're even good at DM02, you just spam PR/Pistol.
T
Where is the video ?
And, this wasnt an agreed 1v1 if I recall, you just came into server and started playing, I said I will record my game, you record yours and I want spectators...

But , nevermind, I dont give a fuck anyway, Im happy to see that I made your LIFE happier today...
S
This 'Sign' guy, is obvious a wannabe Philip.. So i feel srry for him Rlly Hard, Hardcore pitty badboy, Lmao
B
ofc philip stop plz
countejacula
Ill come back and read all this when I retire in 30 years
Cupid
lol count
Y
Philip, you confuse me so much. you say you hate these people, and hate being called a cheater, yet you keep going back to them. why the fuck don't you just ignore them and not play them? thats what we do.
you say you hate it but by what you do it seems you actually enjoy 1v1ing these retards then being called a cheater, thus feeding your giant ego.
and anyway, who even gets upset over being called a cheater anyway? you'd have to be 5 years old to get upset. grow up please.
your words say one thing, but your actions say another, make up your mind.
Word
Its cause hes a fucking sizzle dick on hard I'm ready to fuck.
Y
is Word gay?
Y
and? your problem is?
you can either just play those 4 people, or grow up and just stop caring that you're being called a cheater, because you should realise at least by now that there's nothing you can do that will stop these retards from calling you a cheater.
anyway, those 4 people are the next best in the game anyway n_n
Y
so instead of being known as a cheater, you want to be known as the biggest retard in rf history?

hf on that.
Y
so your main goal is not to talk to RF players? then why don't you just do that, it's kinda funny how your ego is so big that you can't hold back from replying when someone says "ur bad" or "u useesSSZ teh cheatZ". the way I see it, you can just not talk to them now, yet you still choose to. so maybe in fact, you're actually going to try destory the game for yourself and not for revenge, as it seems to be the only way to stop yourself from responding to these retards.

"You would make a good hostage negotiator."
I can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not, even if you were my reply is "n_n"
Y
lol, you havn't asked me to do anything, so i don't see how saying the ball is in my court has to do with what i'm saying at all. also i wouldn't give a shit if you destoryed a game with what? 10 players. and lol @ the we're not good at any other games. how do you know what we're like in other games? i am good at other games, i'd easily rape you in wow, cod4 and mw2. not saying that I like or enjoy those games though.
as i don't give a shit i'm still going to on about your goals. so you do want revenge then? thats an even bigger lol, as it means you've gotten so worked up by these retards that you're actually going to try and "get back at them" by doing something like this. grow up, please.

"This is rubbish, but let's say it's true. So what? I'm telling you there's a way out. You want to spend your words in trying to do anything but solve the problem."
No, I want to spend my words to try and understand your angle, as I like to understand things, and at times I actually think your angle is quite logical and right. i'm not trying to solve the problem at all, as you havn't asked anything from me, i don't see how i can help solve it? everything you've asked are from people who don't like me already, so i wouldn't be any help in changing their minds.
Y
i wasn't trolling or trying to annoying you at all, but seeing as you're just acting like a 3 year old and just want to stroke your giant ego i might aswell stop.
go ahead, destory the game.

"quote all of philip's posts ever"
Irrelevant.
Y
well you must realise, that they won't do any of that. as they're mostly retards.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: