Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Philip vs. Toure

Last updated on 12 years ago
S
So Toure you're saying you just went around a corner and split second later you got killed but you didn't get spawn killed 0_0. That's an amazing aimbot! Eh? He probably shot at the wall and you happened to walk right into it. By the way, try using right click to spawn. Maybe then Philip won't hear you click spawn :)
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Hi Guys..My English Suck XD Well i can see that phillip win to toure..so i want 1vs1 phillip..My server if you not have proble..So guys Phillip and me we was play yesterday in the server raptor capture the flag, i was play with HOW CHUPACABRAS(nick CHUPACABRAS) in the map CHECKMATE. and i capture 3 flag and phillip 3 flag too.We was ALONE..1vs1 XD..because we was alone..And phillip can not beat me ..Is not easy for yoy beat me..and you know phillip..By that I want 1vs1 i think that i can WIN in my server because you server is mod..For me you not very good player you fake...in raptor capture the flag you can not beat me So only left..Then I find in your server i join how CHUPACABRAS and then i change my name to VzlaarmyxFRanX..Surprise phillip.. i said" Play phillip Hi" and you say "that me cheat beacuse i kill you,you said that i use mod,increase of power¬¬"so i said"Play please" and you only said "leave i not play with you again".(So scared??) And kick me of your server and then ban me..My question is WHY?Only because i kill you idiot.So i want 1vs1 and Much spectator if is posible 2 mine and 2 yours..You said The day ,the hour..I am hope..We play in my server...Sorry by my english..I think For me the best red faction player si SIGN he is really good..he is better that me.Sinceraly he is in the actuality the best player.well guys..See some photo of 1vs1...I Played 1vs1 1 week ago to maelstrom.Well MAEL sorry but for me NOBAEl..and i win 2 Flag for me..and 0 for Nobael...I win to the noob king too XD.. See my SCore too..SAludos CHICOS XD From VEnezuela.

www.imagengratis.org/images/1128screen.jpg

www.imagengratis.org/images/112mytr4v.jpg

www.imagengratis.org/images/1209screen.jpg

www.imagengratis.org/images/120hlzr2s.jpg

www.imagengratis.org/images/120kcbk3g.jpg
S
Philip says it's all lies, he beat you in a pub that you already had caps on by the time he joined. He wanted to play Shady, Nitro was helping arrange that. You joined his server and the following happened:

nebulamods.com/imghost/images/8wgv93jjn336bt9rjaow.jpg

nebulamods.com/imghost/images/39be3kriveptqvh20f5.jpg

nebulamods.com/imghost/images/94793mifw336prj75l9t.jpg

nebulamods.com/imghost/images/5tu5xomh7fwjqyv2kfri.jpg

nebulamods.com/imghost/images/sj7ihyqsgn2d6fgi68d.jpg

nebulamods.com/imghost/images/wy5yolbeyigoswz2n138.jpg

nebulamods.com/imghost/images/g7gvq59c4tirekg6536j.jpg

According to Philip, Shady later joined, and didn't dare play. Not even for 5 minutes. Checked IP in server console (not game console, masked ip), and it was Shady.
S
Also, check out what Philip dug up :o
Sitting Naked = Smokey Wallhacking.
Shoe be do = Toure cheating.
Viva- yo sup?

"Why is it always the dreams in which I am dying are the best I've ever had?"

nebulamods.com/imghost/images/zm2vho50nwtj7ztfu5x.jpg

nebulamods.com/imghost/images/gma0kviv588z2ir6grke.jpg

nebulamods.com/imghost/images/u2fn23mc5hisp861z30c.jpg

nebulamods.com/imghost/images/ycinndxj2oijcbs0sh.jpg

nebulamods.com/imghost/images/tobfg8uznii9g33a73j.jpg
VzlaArmyxFraNx
well Ask to phillip..i was in raptor with 1 flag ONLY..ASk to phillip..and he Join..I was how chupacabras..play by 15 minuts and he capture flag..And me capture 2 flag more..3 flag me and 3 flag he..But Then He can not capture more flag me can not too..is 3 flag by me 3 flag by he..I only want play more ..But Then join other person and he only left..I Join in the server of phillip and he kick me then ban..I dont know....So Scared? I want 1vs1...2 person mine how spectator.in my server..Wait you ask phillip.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Nick rather who are you? nose quien eres .. Remi said you're good according to the best but I never seen you play Red Faction and not know who the hell you are.:S... i not remember you.:S
W
LOL
S

nick_ wrote:

WILDLIFE Shark wrote:
LOL
D

sign wrote:

nick_ wrote:

WILDLIFE Shark wrote:
LOL
S
"Why is it always the dreams in which I am dying are the best I've ever had?"

is that a quote from mad world 2?
VzlaArmyxFraNx
well phillip win..Is better that me..I can not kill him..But i think that he mod or him aim is awesome..is lose..4 flag he..Then i left the game because he is better or is mod..I dont know.Peace:D
S
'Philip obvious cheatz'

Most ppl wont believe it .. cuz hes such a gamer GeeK, he knows all about how to play a game, he plays 24/7.. but stll he cheatz, hes pethatic.
instult or accuse me philip :d idc you are the geek here in the hous, thats all we gotta know.

Give some respect for this coder here.

Respect ++++++

Btw.. in this server you were cheating too, but not the only one.. look 2 you'r nice P

img402.imageshack.us/img402/1465/u2fn23mc5hisp861z30c.th.jpg
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Yes for me he is mod..I can not kill him in 1vs1 ..So the use increase of damage o i dont know but he is mod..he use mod.i like see the war of Sign vs philip..Who will win?mod vs good player..so who will win??
S
Well, philip got best cheatz atm, so doubt sign or whatever would win (lol)
S
isnt a grey p rather a cheat than a blue one?
S
Well, in ur previous posts you saying to players which had bleu P in match mode they cheat.. well.. you had blue P in match mode.. so according to yourself you werre cheating? Or did i understood you wrong?

If you look good enough you see sitting naked had orange P..
So it gotta be match mode :)

Grey P means previous versions of PF, like 2.1
S
Ohh it is grey? rofl srry my bad, im a bit colour blind
S
maybe due to his colourblindness he didnt realize he cheats?
Blood
My daughter didn't seem to have a great deal of trouble shooting with Philip. Sure she lost, but I thought she did okay...

img697.imageshack.us/img697/4347/1282009205924367dm01.jpg
img522.imageshack.us/img522/1729/osssig106tp4.jpg
S
yea shady you got me :d hahah
i already explained why it was an X, its not my fault you are to retard to read, xxx
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: