Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Philip vs. Toure

Last updated on 12 years ago
S
img16.imageshack.us/img16/320/27636934.jpg
img44.imageshack.us/img44/1332/59901960.jpg
img189.imageshack.us/img189/9452/93902780.jpg
img689.imageshack.us/img689/1931/91609183.jpg
img18.imageshack.us/img18/2327/90436885.jpg
img707.imageshack.us/img707/321/32551726.jpg
img31.imageshack.us/img31/3486/31614528.jpg
img44.imageshack.us/img44/2520/54421955.jpg

followed by:

[17:35] turky: where you go
[17:35] Philip: you lagged out
[17:35] Philip: or rage quit
[17:35] turky: ye
[17:35] Philip: or w/e
[17:35] turky: i didnt
[17:35] turky: come back
[17:35] turky: 7 mnts left
[17:35] Philip: dinner now
[17:35] Philip: ill play after
[17:35] turky: yea
[17:35] turky: and take a video
[17:35] turky: please
[17:35] turky: il do same
[17:36] Philip: bbl dinner
[18:01] Philip: back
[18:01] Philip: can play soon
[18:02] turky: yea, use something to record
[18:02] turky: i just installed fraps
[18:02] turky: and i want 1 spectator
[18:02] Philip: if you're gonna say i cheat
[18:02] turky: idc who
[18:02] turky: some random
[18:02] Philip: have the balls to say it
[18:02] Philip: rather than talk all match
[18:02] Philip: like a fucking idiot
[18:03] turky: Il express my self when I want and how I want..its none of your buisness
[18:05] Philip: the way i see it
[18:05] Philip: im told im a pussy
[18:05] Philip: who dont dare play you
[18:05] Philip: i play you
[18:05] Philip: you're shit
[18:05] Philip: this hasn't solved anything
[18:05] turky: it didnt
[18:05] turky: I posted on pf forum
[18:05] turky: i lost
[18:05] turky: fine by me
[18:06] turky: you owned me
[18:06] turky: terribly
[18:06] turky: i would never
[18:06] turky: be so arogant
[18:06] turky: if I didnt knew how you play
[18:06] turky: i know your aim
[18:06] turky: this wasnt your
[18:06] turky: wasnt human
[18:06] Philip: wtf man
[18:06] Philip: i just got a new pc
[18:06] Philip: a new mouse
[18:06] Philip: new keyboard
[18:06] Philip: you've no clue about my aim
[18:06] Philip: also you walked
[18:06] Philip: into traps
[18:06] Philip: you're so obvious
[18:06] turky: and you know it, but you still bragg how you win
[18:06] Philip: really
[18:07] Philip: this makes no sense
[18:07] Philip: think about it
[18:07] Philip: why would I get a new comp
[18:07] Philip: wait 1+ weeks to play
[18:07] Philip: cus i had to train
[18:07] turky: well ok, sure, it helps, gamer tools, keyboard, mouse, k
[18:07] Philip: a bit
[18:07] turky: but
[18:07] turky: you cant
[18:07] turky: be so stupid to make me think
[18:07] turky: it was your aim
[18:07] turky: cmon
[18:07] Philip: wow
[18:07] Philip: you're pathetic
[18:07] turky: i never even took you
[18:07] Philip: don't contact me again
[18:07] turky: more than 5 hp
[18:07] Philip: yes you did
[18:07] turky: coz I didnt have time even to shot rofl
[18:07] Philip: i got armours
[18:07] turky: yea lol
[18:07] Philip: i have sick aim
[18:07] turky: kk
[18:07] Philip: yes
[18:07] Philip: i admit
[18:07] Philip: my aim is sick
[18:08] Philip: but dude
[18:08] Philip: look
[18:08] turky: you owned me, gj, il never bother you again
[18:08] turky: or play you
[18:08] Philip: nvm ima just get sign
[18:08] Philip: to post it
[18:08] turky: without 1 or 2 specs
[18:08] Philip: this started from you cheating
[18:08] Philip: and then
[18:08] Philip: being banned
[18:08] Philip: and flaming me
[18:08] Philip: i love it
[18:08] Philip: fuck off
Blood
Nothing wrong with a good match. When someone posts one, that is. Damn Philip. Sick Aim is right.

Toure - At least Luna was able to frag him a few times.

Now Toure, don't be hatin me for typing the obvious, but it appears you are on the edge of accusing someone of cheating in that match?
img522.imageshack.us/img522/1729/osssig106tp4.jpg
W
It's really lame to intentionally unplug a connection due to fear of losing.
S
img8.imageshack.us/img8/7466/001fzt.jpg

i7 monsta
B
Toure please go play with Philip on other server than his own. P.S. Philip why did You banned me on Yours server?
Pthilip ?
http://www.rf.vivalavoltz.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=712
S
didnt see the match, but there shouldnt be a problem for philip recording it, since he did so a lot and uploaded on xfire.

and a new computer wont make u better if its about rf if his old pc had 120 fps already, and i think it had

nvm what happend then, he said he would play after he ate, but then didnt want anymore cuz toure wanted specs?

btw, kinda small mousepad for having 60cm/360 or something? =d
T
I got so owned, yes.
From now on , Il never bug Philip anymore, I admire hes aim, its so brilliant..
He's tactic ( barely moving when shoting at me ) was fantastic, even when he didnt move, I couldnt even start shoting most of the times, so I couldnt take him more than 5 hp..
Its unbelivable.. Philip is #1 RF player... I dont know english so good, so I cant find that word to describe Philips skill noone has skill like that, that aim..oh jesus..never seen it before, never saw Philip playing like that, If I ever seen him aiming like that, I would never play 1v1 against him :(

You must try it, I would try it also, at least to finish my 7 mnts but I want someone to watch it so you would belive me ;) I hope Philip would record some frags so you can see it , maybe learn from him , would be a nice tutorial for ya all.

Again , good game Philip, you aim unhumanly, you are a robot.
hehehe, Im joking ofcourse, you are not a robot :)))))))))
T
I couldnt afford so much time to read all this shit.. but I red some, and I think you are sick for taking so many time to even think of this stuff and write it down..
I did read where you said spectators wouldnt see anything because of the delay.. just do it please, I think it will tell enough..

By the way, you are really weird kid if you think you can make me belive that in our 1v1 your aim was HUMAN !

Well I can talk anything , coz you know noone saw what I have, and noone would belive shit no matter what I say , coz , as people say, I AM THE CHEATER , not you. Well , looks like my cheats dont work against you, or...your cheats are much better.

You and I perfectly know, if you recorded your playing for 2 mnts, you would destroy yourself... but you are not that stupid...and now It makes sence why you insisted on 2 slot server
S
i didnt read all, too long, just searched for "shady" in your post

so to summanize

- i never said u cheat
- i said a pc wont make u better IF u already had stable FPS.

so, will u guys finish it with spectators? or philip recording it? i doubt it ;>

i dont really care though, i never said toure would beat u or anything..
but its still funny, because if toure says he never saw u like that its kind of weird. whatever cant say anything cuz i didnt see it. but u shouldnt have a problem then to finish it with specs/recording

oh and u always talk about "u haz no clue about professinaloanf gamesings LONLOLOL" but u insist, like toure said, to play without any1 watching it :>

oh and about fuv. no1 (as far as i remember) wanted u in fuv, u werent good enough (seriously), we lost some matches with u vs opponents we would have never lost. we only took u because nick joined and he only wanted to join with u or something, dont remember exactly.
S
that post pretty much proves that ur afraid to play him again if u really take all those points as requirement :>
but we can do #7 right away. good that u mentioned sign, now u cant say nick doesnt wanna play : d oh wait maybe sign doesnt want either ;<

and about the fuv thing again. i didnt think u cheat back then. and i still dont (if u take away that 1v1 with toure cuz i didnt see it) your just not good enough that i would think u cheat. i dont think it from nick either, who has miles better aim than u (usually have)

"1) Shady admit he was wrong that I was afraid to play.
2) Shady admit that he was wrong that I request to be banned.
3) Shady and Toure read ALL of my post. Stop being pathetically selective."

1) i only said u didnt hold ur word, which was u would play him within a week
2) i didnt say i was 100% sure, was just a thought. and as i said, it was more than obvious, since ur not THAT dumb to make multiple accounts when the admin tells u not to.
3) i will, if u play him then with specs/recording and i only have to read it, not doing the other steps ;d

and the spec thing is a cheap excuse. u know that i would shut up, especially if i just spec.
and oh, u mentioned at #8
"4) I was going to be videoing anyway."

oh rly? where is it then?

oh and dunno what u mean with that rule (speaking during game). it doesnt exist. at least not in rf, not in quake, not in et.
S
lol i dont use hair gel :<

edit: omg philip beat me 7:0 in ctf and then i raqequit :$
T
Il never read your whole posts , I dont have that much time jesus...
Dont get upset Philip, I just want to finish 7 mnts with you.
Only thing that will be different is :

1.we will have 2 specs , one yours , one myne
2. You will records some frags of killing me
3.I will records some frags killing you or getting killed by you

Thats all, we all know you are better, we just want you to record it... or is that just too much to ask you ? You proolly dont have anything to hide ?
S
nick, the difference is, RF acc is bugged, i get 40-50 acc in other games too, but in rf around 20 or lower

and i know philip had around 16-18 acc usually, so its kinda weird he has 30% now

the only explanation would be that the map wasnt so long and its not bugged in 1v1 cuz u dont shoot teammates sometimes or something, and when there was no rail which bugs the acc too i think.
what acc did toure have?
T
Your screens are shit, I have 28 acc shoting at noobs on pub servers too.

I wont say any shit anymore, if you enjoy playing and proving yourself like you did against me, than games arent so much fun as they are for me.
Ofcourse I want spectators, you know why, good aim is good aim, not allowing enemy to even shot isnt a good aim..you know what Im talking about, I can't prove it, Im only sorry I didnt request spectators before our game, I figured out why you forced 2 slot server too late.

I play games the way I know, without any tools or shit, Im good, Im bad, Im noob, Im uber, Im cheater... I dont care what you people think... I dont care if I lose , but I care if I lose unfair game.

I played dm02 9999 times more than you did, I know that map perfectly, I perfectly know how you aim(ed) , ofcourse sometimes you aim better, sometimes worse, but you cant fix your aim at that what I have seen just by setttin mouse sensi, buying a fucking PC, mouse, mousepad, keyboard.. Thats just lame if you think someone grown up would belive that.

When we played 2v2, for example me and shady vs you and someone ( im just caricaturing ) , I could parry your AR, and your aim was never that much superiror than myne as it was in our 1v1.
Cut the fucking crap, I perfectly know I could never prove you did aimbot in our 1v1, but we both know it. Xyrons skill is remarkable on dm02, I played with him so many times, he mostly won against me, but I could actually play against him, kill him, suprise him or anything...
Against you , moving by not even taking pickups and making noise of anykind ( on which I personally relly on when playing dmo2 ) didnt stop you to put your reticle on my head same mili-second as I showed up behind my wall.

well ,who gives a fuck, Il play you and finish my 7 mnts if we play with spectators..
Just to explain why I want spectators :
1 spectator will follow me, watching my movement and how fast I lose hp
2nd specator wil follow you , and see what does your reticle do, and how you move.

I can bet if you want 100 € ( not 1000€ , thats too much even for me , I would feel so stupid to bet 1000€ for a 8 years old game rofl ) that your score wouldnt be by far the same as it was when we played. You would have deaths, I would have time to start shoting, and our duels all over the map would last for few seconds, not few miliseconds.

Over and out :))
S
btw, what happens in a league

player lags out, match is paused then, player returns, other player refuses to continue -> who wins? ;>
S
wasnt it like 5 min?

even if he would get forfeit win, then it would be just forfeit win since he doesnt continue and no 23:0 ;d

whatever, out of fairness u should continue playing if toure lagged out

and if he did it on purpose, what point would he have? he returned and wanted to go on playing lol
S
"Uh what?"

wrote it kinda shitty. i meant he would just get a forfeit win and not a "real" win since the map wasnt finished.

"

Weapon stay should be off, as per most leagues. Him whining about it, would be trying to force false server settings and this would be counted as a cheat.
Then a restart, would be counted as a gesture of good will.
Then him saying 'rofl' and other text (some I didn't print screen), would be cheating, rule 7.3.3, guilty by distraction."

i dont know what league u are talking about, the most recent league was ESL and i guess it was enabled there. about the rule about distraction: again dunno what league u are talkin about. but i saw some time ago that cooller always used some smiley after some kills DURING the match all the time ;>
S
uh, no i dont have vids of me of pubs, i play in pubs once a month for 5 minutes or so if it comes high

ps. can u link those vids kind of so i can just lcli k ton them, im too lazy to copy oapste
T
rofl, I think by now everyone knows I do call you aimboteer , and you and I know it ( maybe Nick aswell but I wont get into that ) , and a you did use one coz you knew you dont stand a chance against me on dm02 in normal way...
With that shit you played against me, no mouse pad at all would be necesary... I think you were eating popcorn and brushing your teeth while playing that game..

And Nick, your posts are ridicilous, why do you even bother writing so much shit if Im talking bullshit ? And you know when I said miliseconds I dont mean it lideraly..

Stop talking about stupid fucking spawnpoints, when he barely spawnkilled me 5 times, and a sound spawnkill made had nothing to do with it , since I was at another end of the map.

I didnt say, Philip, that you wallhack, even if you did, on dm02, I played many wallhackers and they didnt have much use from it..
S
NOOOOO i wanna join LS and they only got 1 spot left :<
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: