Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Requesting Rcon- TheJoKeR

Last updated on 15 years ago
G
As far as I know, if PF breaks for whatever reason and doesn't auth you, you don't have any symbol, it's just blank. A red X means that you've been checked and you failed auth with a table mod or something else quite serious.
TheJoker
First, i never cheating. When i was trying to enter to any server i get the two computers saying that i have a net problem or something and i cant play. I dont know why is that happend but its over a few days ago. Then, u dont need to rush with conclusions. Like cupid said, the pf is not perfect and in general the RF making sometimes problems.
The^JOKER
i34.tinypic.com/2nkjmm0.gif
Word
I've seen Joker play many times but he didn't mod on those occasions.
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
TheJoker
You can ask everyone that im not cheating. U can also see in the picture that i didnt play because i cant 0 dead 0 kill.
I really dont know why is that symbol appears sometimes.
The^JOKER
countejacula
I never seen Joker cheat, even if he had a cheat on he wasn't even playing
G

countejacula wrote:

Why bother to join a server if you're not going to play?

Furthermore; why bother to cheat if you're not going to play?
TheJoker

Goober wrote:

countejacula wrote:

Why bother to join a server if you're not going to play?

Furthermore; why bother to cheat if you're not going to play?

Thats what I was trying to explain a few posts before. I wanted to play, but then I get this problem of the 2 computers and the game was stucked. I think thats why I get this symbol in my PF.
The^JOKER
G
Like nick said, there aren't any known false positives. If you think you've found one, please talk to TrotSkie about it so it can be fixed.

Currently, the only known way to get a red X is to have table mods or other blatent cheats (such as modded level textures).
Bumblebee
To get rid of that X i think you should download anouther ui.vpp file and replace it with the one in the Red Faction default folder. It worked for me.
Bumblebee
TheJoker

Bumblebee wrote:
To get rid of that X i think you should download anouther ui.vpp file and replace it with the one in the Red Faction default folder. It worked for me.

Then u had it too?
The^JOKER
G
The only way that downloading a default ui.vpp file would fix the issue if if you have a modded ui.vpp file with cheats in it currently.
Bumblebee
I had an X on my name when i first got the new PF 3.0 and i put in a new ui.vpp file and that stopped it. I have never modded and havn't got any better or worse since this has happened...ask many people that currently play the game such and the whole of the r2k clan and rm clan and my clan...so quite a few people. I got given this infomation by SeDo who is very reliable and have never...i repeat NEVER modded :) hope this gets the message across that Joker isn't cheating...i know this anyway cus i whoop his but :P x
Bumblebee
Word
I am 95% sure Joker does not mod currently. Just because he has a X beside his name doesn't mean he is modding (obviously)

Joker, are you still getting the X beside your name?
G

Word wrote: Just because he has a X beside his name doesn't mean he is modding (obviously)
It means he is cheating or got a false positive. Like I said, there aren't any known false positives currently, but if you find one, please talk to TrotSkie about it so that it can be patched.
TheJoker

Word wrote:
I am 95% sure Joker does not mod currently. Just because he has a X beside his name doesn't mean he is modding (obviously)

Joker, are you still getting the X beside your name?

It happens sometimes. I dont do anything it just appears. Last time it happens a week ago.
The^JOKER
Word
Well, I think we shouldn't go jumping to conclusions. Just check your ui.vvp and make sure that its not corrupt.
K
Would something like Hermits Reticles give you a red x?

G
Shouldn't - custom reticles are allowed. I hope that Hermit's Reticles only modifies the 3 reticle files and nothing else.
T
hey joker IMP/THE GENT here i think u deserve it !
?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: