Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

[Legend] ./rFT and Voltz

Last updated on 11 years ago
Cupid
I was talking with some rFT and Legend clan members and we were talking about having a fun clan vs clan even next weekend. Maybe Saturday or Sunday.

Who thinks this would be a good idea?

We would play some games like

Voltz vs rFT
rFT vs Legend
Legend vs Voltz

and then just some gun games.

maybe 3v3 if we can. Maybe even 4v4

Let me know what you guys think.
R
Organize a war is really Hard. And Organize a war against legend is a real challenge. We are interested to play against Voltz. It's always nice to play against new team. Moreover , i prefer to make an event on FACEBOOK, i will invit the players from my clan. I Do not want to waste my time and energy to contact them, i prefer to send them an invitation and see if they can play or not.

now we have to choise a date for .rFT/ vs Voltz. but not the next week end dude, we should take our time and to be sure to have.

See you on facebook.
Cupid
I'll contact some Voltz members. Just let me know what day is good for you.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: