Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

rcon

Last updated on 12 years ago
M
How old are you?
Do we know you?
sort off

What other servers do you have rcon for?
none at the moment
Are there any current Voltz rcon holders that can vouch for you?
not that i know of

Where are you from?
uk,northern ireland

You must have at least 25 forum posts before requesting rcon.
Do you have at least 25 posts?
yes

Have you read, understood and agreed to our rules and only our rules?
yes

(Optional) An explanation to the current rcon holders why you want rcon. This will be posted in the voting area for the current rcon holders to vote whether you are approved or not. You need a majority vote. This is basically a paragraph or two trying to convince the current rcon holders to vote for you.

i want the rcon so that i can ban modders because theres never any rcon holders on. i also want it so i can change the ctf map cause theres only 2 and am bored of them (if everyone else agrees on the server).

sorry if am doing this too soon
Bouch
Thanks for filling out the request form again, I dont think your too soon. However, once again I want to remind you that we have been very slow lately and it might take a while for the voting process to complete. But you should know in a few days. Thanks again.
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
Bouch
You have been granted rcon to our servers. Please don't abuse our rules because it can be revoked. I hope you take the time to thoroughly read our rules and guidelines for rcon so that you have a total understanding of what is expected of you. Congrats:)

EDIT: I'll leave this thread open for a few days just in case you have any questions or anything.
Bouch
This thread will now be locked.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: