Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Tryout BRAH

Last updated on 12 years ago
M
What game are you trying out for? red faction

Why are you interested in Joining the Voltz clan? i am very good friends with cupid. i get along well with everyone on the voltz servers and cause im a fucking SICK CUNT YEAH MAH

Why do you think you would make a good Voltz member? i am the best player in the world, no one can beat me. i weigh in at 71kg at 176cm and am very lean yet strong powerful and have great endurance and my aesthetics are fuarkin peakin brah

What other aliases do you use? many, mwahahahahaha you can call me MUSS

Do you meet our requirements of a Voltz member? yes

How old are you? 17

Do we even know you? yes

Have you ever used mods or hacks of any kind to win?no, just for lols

Voltz requirements:
-Honesty
-Honor
-Humor
-Loyalty
-Good Communication
-Good amount of skill
-Good Personality

COME AT ME BRAH
i love your clan sososososo much please let me join PLEEEEASE;-)
P

i weigh in at 71kg at 176cm and am very lean yet strong powerful and have great endurance and my aesthetics are fuarkin peakin brah

no manlets brah :-P
Cupid
This is clearly a bullshit thread.
M
hey 176 is like 1 or 2 inches over the cutoff line for manlet thank you very much!
P

MUSS wrote:

hey 176 is like 1 or 2 inches over the cutoff line for manlet thank you very much!

anything under 6 foot is manlet lolz, average is 179 cm anyways...
M

prettyeyes wrote:

MUSS wrote:

BS... 5'7" and under is considered manlet, average male height in america (i'm guessing that's your country) is actually between 177 and 178cm... a manlet is someone who is clearly under the average height... being about 2cm under and still growing = not a manlet
u mad? come at me bro
P

MUSS wrote:

prettyeyes wrote:

MUSS wrote:

BS... 5'7" and under is considered manlet, average male height in america (i'm guessing that's your country) is actually between 177 and 178cm... a manlet is someone who is clearly under the average height... being about 2cm under and still growing = not a manlet
u mad? come at me bro

Wrong.

U.S. 1.789 m (5 ft 10 1/2 in) 1.648 m (5 ft 5 in) White Americans, 20–39 Measured 2003–2006 [72]

You also don't seem to understand that the average is low; the optimum male height is 6'2. So anything under 6 foot is significantly smaller.

Did you know the average dick length is 5.8 inches? This is small, but according to your logic, it is average so it is good, which is wrong.

U mad, manlet?
M

prettyeyes wrote:

MUSS wrote:

prettyeyes wrote:

MUSS wrote:

u mad? come at me bro

Wrong.

U.S. 1.789 m (5 ft 10 1/2 in) 1.648 m (5 ft 5 in) White Americans, 20–39 Measured 2003–2006 [72]

You also don't seem to understand that the average is low; the optimum male height is 6'2. So anything under 6 foot is significantly smaller.

Did you know the average dick length is 5.8 inches? This is small, but according to your logic, it is average so it is good, which is wrong.

U mad, manlet?

i'm white... 1.64 could not the average for whites hahaha fuck you cunts must be short hahahaha manlet nation... the average can't be LOW... it's AVERAGE... if its higher than the average its good, if it's below it's bad... that's like saying a C grade is low... when it's actually average... D = low, B = high...

and when did i say average is good? average... is average. settle petal, calm ya farm, take a chill pill, stress less
so argumentative, strong small man syndrome

EDIT: i'd also like to point out im australian and you might want to consider this:
Country/Region: Australia
Average Male height: 1.748 m (5 ft 9 in)
Average Female height: 1.634 m (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)
Sample Population/Age Range: 18+
also i'm not even 18 yet so you can come at me bro...
OWNAGE
P

MUSS wrote:

prettyeyes wrote:

MUSS wrote:

prettyeyes wrote:

MUSS wrote:

u mad? come at me bro

Wrong.

U mad, manlet?

i'm white... 1.64 could not the average for whites hahaha fuck you cunts must be short hahahaha manlet nation... the average can't be LOW... it's AVERAGE... if its higher than the average its good, if it's below it's bad... that's like saying a C grade is low... when it's actually average... D = low, B = high...

and when did i say average is good? average... is average. settle petal, calm ya farm, take a chill pill, stress less
so argumentative, strong small man syndrome

EDIT: i'd also like to point out im australian and you might want to consider this:
Country/Region: Australia
Average Male height: 1.748 m (5 ft 9 in)
Average Female height: 1.634 m (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)
Sample Population/Age Range: 18+
also i'm not even 18 yet so you can come at me bro...
OWNAGE

164 is for the women, you moron.

And you can't use the average for all ages, people shrink in old age, and newer generations are taller.

the real average male height for Australia is 5'10.

You're still below average, and most guys are finished growing by 17 lol.

5'10 is still manlet anyways, looks like a midget to a person of optimum height (6'2)
M
you need to be more specific with your facts next time poo nugget
real average height for australia = average of every citizen in the country
so including the women and children made the average taller? lolz
that's actually incorect, it's usually 18 but it is not uncommon for them to grow until 25.
i'll say it again, chiiiiiill the fuck out
you're taking it way too seriously, i was just having a joke and you turned it into battle of the retards
Cupid
This thread is locked now.
Bouch
Sorry Cupid, I unlocked it to give him a further explanation as to why he will not be receiving a tryout. Hope you don't mind(delete my thread if necessary).

MUSS you obviously are a troll and regardless of how good you are(most likely not, but whatever), your responses on this submission thread alone discredit you from being apart of our clan.

I suggest you make another tryout submission thread. I will personally give you a try out (if we can schedule it) and we can go from there.

I can tell you right off the bat though, you aren't "voltz material" because obviously you let drama get to you too much. PrettyEyes isn't even a member of our clan, just a site member. You let him pretty much provoke you into drama which is something we try not to be affiliated with.

I have absolutely no problem with you making another tryout request and giving you the tryout myself.. But, just based on this thread alone, I can tell you that your hopes of joining <VOLTZ> are very slim: regardless of the current population.

I am not going to re-lock this thread.. MUSS if you have any questions or concerns, please PM me and I will be more than happy to reply. But, as of now, this thread is officially locked!!!

(Cupid, please feel free to delete/modify anything that I have stated in this post)
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: