Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

request

Last updated on 12 years ago
T
Hi, most of ya know me. I'm toure for those who dont :)

I'm 23 years old, and play red faction for around 5 years.

I doubt I will get rcon here coz all of the drama that was going on this forums but I ask it for 1 reason.

As RF is dead as we all know, Voltz is one of the most populated servers in last year or two..

I was playing RF pretty much every day for last 1 week and there is allways some modder flying around with flag.

Your rcon holder list is very big but there is noone around when its most needed.
At the moment I dont have rcon to any other server ( there isnt even any server I would need rcon for besides Voltz )

If I could get rcon I would appreciate it, at least for a trial period.
If not, is there any rcon holder who is active on msn a lot.

I have red your server rules.

Thanks
Bouch
Thanks for filling out the forum toure! We will put it to a vote and see what happens. You will know something in a couple of days, most likely by tomorrow though.
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
T
Ok, thanks!
Cupid
You have rcon now.
T
Thank you guys. ;)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: