Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

/r/con

Last updated on 13 years ago
L
How old are you?
19 years of age

Do we know you?
Been at the forums for a while, been play rf for atleast 4 years

What other servers do you have rcon for?
i don't play in much other servers and i know people in those servers already have rcons, so there is no need for me to request them,

Are there any current Voltz rcon holders that can vouch for you?
I'm sure there might be if they see it in their hearts <3

Where are you from?
Orlando FL.

You must have at least 25 forum posts before requesting rcon.
Do you have at least 25 posts?
Yerp

Have you read, understood and agreed to our rules and only our rules?
Yessir

(Optional) An explanation to the current rcon holders why you want rcon. This will be posted in the voting area for the current rcon holders to vote whether you are approved or not. You need a majority vote. This is basically a paragraph or two trying to convince the current rcon holders to vote for you

Trust worthy, i wont ban anyone with out kicking them atleast 5 times and with good reason, I read and understand the server rules, I've had rcon before but was taken off the rcon list to give others a chance to be on it. Probably would only be using it in the Match server to restart or change the map, BTW WHATS THE PASSWORD FOR THE MATCH SERVERS?
k/d - 1.5 :D
i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/Zack123_02/VoltzBlackOpsSig.png
onez
you want the rcon hope you're right in the decisions you make and give a good: Explanation before banning someone.

luck with your rcon

dude. :))'
WHAT THE FUCK'
L
hopefully i won't need to ban anyone, idk why people are so quick to ban.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
I dont know who are you in the game. But Good luck with that. Dont be Corrupt please! Greetings
Bouch
I'm just curious.... Who are you?? Like what names do you go by ingame?? I'm not going to vote for someone that I flat out dont know.. Sry, nothing against ya.
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
Cupid
He's a Voltz member in the COD division, Bouch. He's an old RF player.
Cupid
You're being voted on. You'll know in two days. I'm sure you'll get it.
Cupid
You have rcon now. Remember our rules.
L
kk thanks guys, i wont ban anyone unless they are flying around an shit :P
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: