Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Hello all, would u want play with us?

Last updated on 13 years ago
R
i am Gab leader, from rFT,

rFt is not active but 2 or 3 players still play

Mby can we program a 3 vs 3 or 2 vs 2 : 21h00 Euro Time ( 15:00) for you a think.

just for fun ..........

pz
Danny
I can play.
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
R
ok, u have to prevent ur members, choose a date, and we ll play
Danny
I will play a 2v2 or 3v3.
My possible teams are:

Maelstrom & Myself

Thomas & Myself

ED BUNGHOLE & Myself

Or Aaron & Myself.

I'll let you know a date when I talk to them.
Cupid
Maelstrom isn't in Voltz.
Cupid
None of those people are in Voltz.
Danny
Ah...it didn't cross my mind that this would be a clan war.

Well, cupid are you up for it? Gab and his clan are all really cool guys. We could get yodaddy as well. Easy on me and Bouch could both play as well.
Cupid
I would be up for it. I think Bouch might be willing, too.
Danny
Okay, so we could do a 3v3 at 3:00PM Eastern time? I believe Cupid, Bouch, and myself are all in the same time zone.

Would thursday work?
Bouch
Hmm.. I could do it, but it cant be at 3 on thursday.. It would have to be sometime this weekend... Preferably Saturday around 7pm. I have class all week until around 4 then homework and all that BS.. I would like to play though:)
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
Danny
I can't do this weekend...it could still be just Cupid and Bouch though for a 2v2, if both of you can make it at that time.
Bouch
Well, shit.. ive got a wedding to go to saturday at 6pm not sure what time ill be home either.. What about this friday night at 6pm or 7pm?
R
hi all, sorry i was not at my home...

it is a war Voltz versus rFT; not others members and not smurfing

2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 or more,we ll see

our clan is from France, we probably havent the same time zone than your guys....atm it is 21h07 from France....you see...

we can play next week, at 21h00 French Time. Why not the next wenesday ( the 28th). This week it ll be hard for us. I'd rather be sure to have players at my disposal, its why we should take our time and to be sure !

so, i propose u wenesday 28 th, 21h 00 french time, 3 vs 3 , only rFT vs Voltz. IF u desagree, we ll change for other day in the week.
Danny
We are six hours behind, right?

So 3:00 PM Eastern time... I am in class at that time. Could it be two-three hours later? At 24h00 French time?
Cupid
The only time three of use are free at the same time is Wednesday at 20:00 EST

So the free times for all three of us is:

28-9-2011 20:00 -5 GMT
R
so what time for france?
Bouch
guys..... yall are going to hate me.. Im actually not going to be able to do it wed either. I have a late band practice i just found out about today. Im really sorry.
Cupid
In Paris, the time would be 2:00am the 29th
R
not possible lol, i ll be sleeping
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: