Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

The New Clan [Legend]

Last updated on 3 years ago
Bumblebee
On the contrary, an offer of a 1v1 and your rising temperature makes this thread all the more amusing! But, once again, I do not do 1v1's. Never have and never will...simple as that really. Thanks for making my day!
Bumblebee
D

Danny wrote:
Perhaps Aaron or Maelstrom would be interested.

Aaron was King, right? Get him back; I want to hear how his two-step is doing.
Danny
Evidently Maelstrom is wanting to test his "New found skill" on Nick :-D. Shit never gets old.

Fran, maybe we could play checkers sometime, and winner takes all?

If this "Match" does happen, I hope you know that you are not hosting. And we're going to have to settle rules first (Again, IF it even happens).

Basically: EVERYTHING GOES. Fair?
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
E
Well if checkers can determine skill in Red Faction Danny, can we play chess and have the same rule? Winner is better at RF?
lain
chess is weak

Go is for real ballers.
Danny
I will beat any of you scrubs in uno or go fish.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
I am not posting recent wars. This week I played a 1v1 vs only aaron and win easily. But I decided not to post more pictures defeating since it is past history. The same goes for you. I'll post no 1v1 or 2v2 plus long as my opponent does not get stupid and start to insult me. I'll post pictures if defeated the only person who continues to play I think maybe it's better than me at the game. I will reserve the name.

i will not host mario. We can play in voltz 1v1.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
I have a new member in the clan. is a big player. See page 1
L
you guys are playing an old ass game. see me in black ops on ps3 ;)
k/d - 1.5 :D
i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/Zack123_02/VoltzBlackOpsSig.png
VzlaArmyxFraNx
I have a other new member in the clan. is a good player. Him name is [Legend]Hermes. See page 1
Danny
Aka
BTBW.ONE
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Updated!!! ;-)
onez

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:

Updated!!! ;-)

gj dude te quedo muy bien :DD pronto deveriamos publicar un partido amistoso con nuestros amigos los 'apox' nolocres?
XD:-P
WHAT THE FUCK'
VzlaArmyxFraNx

onez wrote:
gj dude te quedo muy bien :DD pronto deveriamos publicar un partido amistoso con nuestros amigos los 'apox' nolocres?

Si claro que si man,me alegra que te haya gustado . Saludos broth:).. He is saying that he like the post and that we should have a friend match with the .:lApoXl:., i answered "i am happy by that and yes we should play" Greetings!
H
Screw you assholes! You are all Ban On Site On MKA server for banning our leader because of dislike! Get your own site like we have to than you can say your an actual Clan Posers! http://jsauve4ya.wix.com/mka thats a real clan you retarded idiots! Oh and we use our own names! We dont steal the names of Pagan Gods to boost our sad self Esteem! You guys are a bunch of Fags! Grow some balls and dont you dare show up in our server! ..l., you coksmokers!:-(
Y
Your leader was banned after yopu assholes banned most of us for going to your server and owning u there. One single legend can own the whole MKA clan while watching TV, do not worry we will not go to your servers.. we were already banned. So, come to any of the server we have rcon to, and u will be banned to.
Cupid
I think YoDaddy shut him up lol.
P
Test
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: