Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

The New Clan [Legend]

Last updated on 3 years ago
VzlaArmyxFraNx
You see I'm right. :) Whenever you to the past, until now very few answers in which no video dating a few months ago. Play against me now, and try again "your skills, " there if you can cite recent videos. And if you think every time I play I learn more, and I am better, that is the key to success in practice. With a good pc, good concentration and some ping think it would give a good fight or beat you. Indeed, our clan does not require you to be a good clan, I see you smoke it up. you think you are the best ehh. Again I say do not underestimate me.!
E
Its funny. Fran says they will not say names. Yet I have been almost literally begged to join their clan and upon refusal, 1v1'd them with their original names being bandied about. They also frequently change between their "legend" names and their usual names. So much for smurfing without revealing names.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

easy on me wrote:
Its funny. Fran says they will not say names. Yet I have been almost literally begged to join their clan and upon refusal, 1v1'd them with their original names being bandied about. They also frequently change between their "legend" names and their usual names. So much for smurfing without revealing names.

hi man. usually do not say our names, but not any rules. Ie if the members wish to disclose their name at any time would not be breaking any rules. that's why I said that some of our names have been revealed.

indeed, I have not seen you while playing Red Faction. xD that happened to you?
E
Considering I have been asked to join on various occasions, I would say you're just blind or come on at the wrong time...
C
damn phil always recording his 1v1's ;x i liked that green dot reticule he used. wonder if he can spare me a link to it :X
thecaconline.net/cblsig/xrcreamz0r.jpg
thecaconline.net/cblcsig/xtreme+rangerz.jpg
combatarmshq.com/sig/010/xRCrEaMz0r.jpg
miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/chocoasscream.png
Danny
Side note @ Thomas. I did beat him. Last I checked our matches were 3-2 my lead...? As though it really matters though. :-) For simplicity sake, I will just say he "Owned me good", and that is that.
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Hey. I want play 2v2 or 3v3 for fun.... Who want play vs we?
Danny
I haven't touched the game in like...four or five months, but I'll play. At the end of the day, I don't really have a grudge against any RF player. It seems pointless.

But yeah, if we can get some people together, that'd be cool.
:-)
H
i am rail god!
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk266/HIV-/RF%20Flix/
Cupid
HIV? What the hell happened to you? lol
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Danny wrote:
I haven't touched the game in like...four or five months, but I'll play. At the end of the day, I don't really have a grudge against any RF player. It seems pointless.

But yeah, if we can get some people together, that'd be cool.
:-)

Was I absent from the Red Faction for a while but I'm here. Find your friends and play the war. possible players on the team [Legend]:
[Legend]Neptune
[Legend]Anubis
[Legend]Hercules
[Legend]Ares
T
You guys watch Xena- the princess warrior too much :D
Danny
Ok. Me and alex vs. all. | 0 \/\ G | ! v 3 RED FACTION!

But seriously. It would be cool if there were some...relatively fun people. Any of the following would be cool:
Toure
Thomas
Digi
Philip
Nick
Shark
Benzo (psych)
There are probably others, but these are a few that I think we could have a good match with.

It would be great if we could avoid some of the less...easy going people..
Revenger
Undertaker
Nesquick
Seel
D

Danny wrote:
Digi

It will be a cold day in hell when I play RF.
Bumblebee
This has to be the funniest thing I've seen on this site in years!
Bumblebee
E
Gotta be almost the only thing you've seen on this site in years, isn't it?
Bumblebee
True...first time I looked in a very long while. Decided to play some RF today...wasn't too bad surprisingly.
Bumblebee
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Well my team is ready mario!. You and alex vs [Legend]Hercules and [Legend]Anubis . say the day and hour. and for bumblee,I'm glad you have fun watching my posts. Maybe a 1v1 vs me does not seem so funny.

I am also available to play a 1v1 vs any of you.
Danny
Anubis is decent I suppose, from what I've heard. I'm not seriously going to play with Alex though, as that would be absurd. Unfortunately, there seems to be a lack of good players these days, from what I've seen browsing.

Perhaps Aaron or Maelstrom would be interested. I'll let you know when I find out, although in all seriousness, it may not work out.
lain
2 busy being a hardcore AD carry
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: