Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Fran vs PyRo and Mario

Last updated on 13 years ago
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Hi

as always. i beated yesterday to PyRo and Mario.

Unknow=Mario(i won)
Pyro=PyRo(i won)

img143.imageshack.us/img143/6853/estaaactf02.jpg

img341.imageshack.us/img341/1227/staaaaaaaaaaa500ctf02.jpg

3v2
Alex,dr evil,mario vs King and me.

img191.imageshack.us/img191/3416/staaactf02.jpg

Then we played 2v2.
pyro and mario vs King(North america) and me(South America).
we played (about 3-4 maps) 2v2, and we won all.

Click in the link for see all the SS:
Copy and paste . In that link i posted all the SS of the 1v1 vs Mario And pyro.

http://img607.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=0109201103040746ctf02.jpg

I will beat u again philip.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
philip i think that i can beat you with 8 accuracy..
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Phl wrote:

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:

If I use baton, I guess.

Are the kind of stupidity that make you go worse. You make too many mistakes. You're an idiot. really believe that accuracy is everything in the game? are wrong. do not know is that my method of play. Passive aggressive but always trying to predict the enemy. Philip're garbage. really know what that means exactly? as calculated in the game? These bad about the accuracy.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Phl wrote:

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:

Phl wrote:

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:

If I use baton, I guess.

Are the kind of stupidity that make you go worse. You make too many mistakes. You're an idiot. really believe that accuracy is everything in the game? are wrong. do not know is that my method of play. Passive aggressive but always trying to predict the enemy. Philip're garbage. really know what that means exactly? as calculated in the game? These bad about the accuracy.

What makes passive aggressive better than full out aggression with armour starve?

I saw not armor in that moment. that was not there. Armor was gone. maybe you had taken.

you do not have answered my question
W
fran, for a person who's "good" you took AWEFULLY long to kill phil with a pistol whilst u used AR. and ur movement sucks ass. please. leave.
black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow
Danny
Uh-oh. It appears I lost the matches. Too bad I already stated I only play for fun anymore?

To break it down. I will play sometimes. I will try sometimes. I will win sometimes. I will lose sometimes. However, I really don't care anymore. If you are better than me, so be it.

The fact of the matter is, we are both rather low skilled players. In my opinion, players with actual skill (not scrubs who aim with movement- and yes, I fall under this category), start at the level of Thomas. This means there are only a few players with any true skill left in the game (hence my playing other games now).
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
Danny
Oh and what I'm trying to say with all that is I don't care.
:-)
N
Bitchez be trippin :-) Fran no one cares now :$ who cares your good at aiming but I'm better at how to play even no my aim is shut as..
W00DSTER
I think Fran should study English more. His improper grammar is annoying.
img231.imageshack.us/img231/8425/spam1fl.jpg
Danny
Interesting.
P
And so we're clear. That wasn't me. That is the other "PyRo". The one that stole my name and claimed that I stole his. Lolz.
Danny
Yes. Obviously <VoltZ> PyRo would have done much better. ;-)
P
Actually. I probably wouldn't have, haha. I haven't played in over 2 years.
lain

PyRo wrote:
And so we're clear. That wasn't me. That is the other "PyRo". The one that stole my name and claimed that I stole his. Lolz.

Hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure Mike used the name PyRo before you even installed the game for the first time. He was the first one to be known by it in the community either way.

Not that it really matters 'cause PyRo is a pretty crap alias anyways. :p
P

nick wrote:

PyRo wrote:

Hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure Mike used the name PyRo before you even installed the game for the first time. He was the first one to be known by it in the community either way.

Not that it really matters 'cause PyRo is a pretty crap alias anyways. :p

I'm pretty sure he hasn't. You see, I've been using the name PyRo since I got it, the second day it was released. Not to mention my nickname IRL is actually PyRo. Hence the reason I use it.
But I'm not going to argue about it again.
I'm sick of arguing about it. It's childish and stupid.
lain
Fair enough. I never saw you in RF until 07 or so but it's fathomable that you're not completely lying. Still,

He was the first one to be known by it in the community either way.

That I'm right about regardless of who got there first. :p
P
He may have been. And you haven't seen me til' 07 cause before then, I really didn't play much. I played a lot for first like, 2 years or so. Then stopped. And played on and off. Last time I started up playing was when I joined voltz. And then stopped cause I had more important things to do, and so I haven't played again in quite a while.
I have used other various nicks as a smurf, but my main nick was always, and always will be, PyRo.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: