Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

beating to luigi.ops excuse "mario".

Last updated on 13 years ago
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Cloud wrote:
Ok whatever. I'm not going to play you Fran.

I'll just say now I'll lose and please never to put me on your lists.

Cloud wrote:

Yeah I'm terrified. You would beat me fragless because, after-all, you are the fifth best player in rf.

Anyways, I'm taking a break for a while. Seeya guys

first off, damn LIAR, you said you did not want to play with me and it was crazy to play a 1v1 vs me just if I am wrong you are much more comical peor.lo is that I'm sure I can beat you with many more flags for me;)

Well he asked me I said I want a 1v1 if it had enough ping constantly win, 5-1 .. ehh? is shown that there are more than shit. hypocrite. Now you lick the ass philip? pff choose the wrong path you'll see, I really feel sorry for you, dear cheater, cheater And if you say because you're playing with the modified scope, your scope rail you scope of precision rifle and scope of sniper you. clearly makes you a cheat. but even that saves you from losing vs me. bad bad bad.

img838.imageshack.us/img838/3568/51022011173554765ctfwla.jpg

img259.imageshack.us/img259/3759/5102201117365093ctfwlas.jpg

img337.imageshack.us/img337/7910/51022011173724421ctfwla.jpg

img8.imageshack.us/img8/8444/51022011173752453ctfwla.jpg

img607.imageshack.us/img607/3892/51022011173903265ctfwla.jpg

he came out of the server recognizes it said "Mario has left for an unknown reason", just as it connected instantly is not delayed for even a second out, because his nose is Buge redfaction may therefore are having mario cheats installed. before you put excuses let me tell you the one who said and I asked for a 1v1. and as there have the result, I hope now you realize that you never underestimate your teacher. missing you a lot yet. hypocrite.
P
knocked straight the fuck out
VzlaArmyxFraNx
he was not videoing when we were playing this match. he started recording when we played reg, because I said "you can record please"., but for this war was "ar " he was not recording anything. And shut up .. rather, where my video? I still think you had something yesterday ... by that you dont make a video.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
i said that i want a rematch with you recording but you want not make that. idk why.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
we were playing a good 2v2 and you joined and banned him and then banned me because you love me and you love him. philip martin.
W
Fran, who cares who u beat. regardless if he was lagging or not, ur attitude alone makes u a bad player. i used to have that mentality, then i grew up. u may not realize this, but noone here responds to these threads congratulating u or because they wanna see your "win" they come here to basically flame u and tell u ur bad. if you had half a brain you'd realize this and stop, but since your ignorant, ud rather keep creating threads and get flamed. its clear your unhappy, because you feel like theres always a point to prove. these lists and threads of u beating people is you trying to convince yourself that u r "good" or "top 5" which in all reality ur not. if you want to 1v1 someone, ask for it and win or lose, dont go back and start posting things because u want to make a "list" of the top players in rf. its a dead game, no use. the way u think is just completely fucked. CARA DE VERGA. stop.:-)
black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow
W
true. very true.
black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow
Danny

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:
he came out of the server recognizes it said "Mario has left for an unknown reason", just as it connected instantly is not delayed for even a second out, because his nose is Buge redfaction may therefore are having mario cheats installed.
[/b][/color]

Lol this is called me lagging out. You can actually see it IN MY VIDEO during our reg match that IMMEDIATELY after I cap I go to the roof, get weapons/armor, then jump through the window to meet you head on. I have no doubt you would have been dead seeing as you just suck in these situations. Only problem is, it lagged out during that part....even check the video.

If you watched the video you would have seen that I don't just leave then join again immediately, I'm gone for a good 20-30 seconds (Plenty of time for you to realize I didn't spawn and cap as fast as you can).

Besides, in our reg match (excluding your shit lag-out cap) I would have been winning when you started whining about your ping. Now if we include your shit cap, then it is still a tie, eh?

And lol at the wl ar game, you did the same thing three times (see I don't spawn, get flag, jump out window, run as fast as you can to cap). Not saying it's your fault I kept lagging out, but it was clearly a shit game from the beginning.

Oh and by my count that is two wins for me, one for you, and one tie....
:O using basic logic that means I still have more wins than you...!
Well look at that... :-)
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
M

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:
he came out of the server recognizes it said "Mario has left for an unknown reason", just as it connected instantly is not delayed for even a second out, because his nose is Buge redfaction may therefore are having mario cheats installed. before you put excuses let me tell you the one who said and I asked for a 1v1. and as there have the result, I hope now you realize that you never underestimate your teacher. missing you a lot yet. hypocrite.

Any half-brained idiot (except for you) would know he just lagged out. This has nothing to do with cheats.

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:
And if you say because you're playing with the modified scope, your scope rail you scope of precision rifle and scope of sniper you. clearly makes you a cheat. but even that saves you from losing vs me. bad bad bad.

Well he maybe has some modifications, but atleast he's still able to make a video. What cheats do you have that you don't even dare to make a video?!...

Maybe we should do like Philip said & don't 1ON1 him anymore, just ignore him...

And fran, please don't reply to my message. Because honestly I don't understand 3/4 of what you're saying and I'm not going to make an effort in trying to understand either.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: